Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

12.05.2019 03:36
sterday, I spoke with Vincenzo and he told me the descent was very technical, said Italian rider Elisa Longo Borghini, who took Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Dutch cyclist Annemiek van Vleuten suffered three small fractures to her spine and will remain hospitalized in intensive care after crashing Sunday during the womens Olympic road race.Van Vleuten was leading on the fast, slippery descent of Vista Chinesa when she appeared to lock up her brakes on the final corner. She tumbled onto the road and her bike went flying, and she remained on the edge of the pavement as the rest of the field swept past.Teammate Anna van der Breggen went on to win the gold medal.The Dutch team said van Vleuten was conscious when she was loaded into an ambulance, and Chef de Mission Maurits Hendriks and team doctors said she was stable and speaking Sunday night.It was not known when she would be released.It was horrendous crash, road race silver medalist Emma Johansson of Sweden said. The peloton is so small and we all know each other very well. I just hope shes OK.The road course of the Rio de Janeiro Olympics caused havoc to the mens field on Saturday, too.Giro d Italia winner Vincenzo Nibali and Colombian climber Sergio Henao were leading on the same final descent when they crashed. Geraint Thomas of Britain, Richie Porte of Australia and Nelson Oliviera of Portugal were involved in three other hard wrecks.Nibalis coach, Davide Cassani, said that the Italian broke his collarbone in the fall. Porte broke his scapula, taking one of the time-trial favorites out of Wednesdays race.Its a difficult descent because you can go really fast but you also have to corner, van der Breggen said. After the mens race, I think we were all warned we needed to take care of the descent, and we did. Of course, if youre riding in front, maybe you take too much risk.The International Cycling Union defended the difficulty of the course, pointing to a test event and the numerous training opportunities that gave riders a chance to prepare for its twists and turns.Yesterday, I spoke with Vincenzo and he told me the descent was very technical, said Italian rider Elisa Longo Borghini, who took bronze on Sunday. I took care to be safe to avoid crashes. I had a very hard crash three years ago, so I know what that means. Nike React For Sale Ireland . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Cheap Nike React Ireland .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. http://www.cheapnikereactireland.com/ . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Nike React Ireland .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Nike React Sale Ireland . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. NEW YORK -- The Brooklyn Nets almost picked up another heartbreaking loss Wednesday night. Then Sean Kilpatrick and Bojan Bogdanovic stepped up in the final seconds.Kilpatrick and Bogdanovic each made two big free throws to help Brooklyn hold off the Denver Nuggets for a 116-111 victory.Its a confidence boost for me when I know my teammates are counting on me with the ball in my hands towards the end, Kilpatrick said. Im trying to make sure I make the right plays, especially down the stretch.Brooklyn led by as many as 29 points midway through the third quarter, but Denver closed to 103-99 on Kenneth Farieds layup with 4:31 left.Look at the positive, I think we took a punch, two punches, maybe five punches and we got off the floor and finished it out, Nets coach Kenny Atkinson said.Trevor Booker went 1 for 2 at the line with 13 seconds remaining for a 112-109 Nets lead. Jameer Nelson then threw away the inbounds pass after a Denver timeout, and Bogdanovic made two free throws with 12.7 seconds left.After Wilson Chandler hit a driving layup for Denver, Kilpatrick made two foul shots to help secure the win for the Nets.I tried to take advantage every time I saw a crease in the defense, said Kilpatrick, who finished with 22 points.Brooklyn had dropped three in a row and 10 of 11. Brook Lopez scored 24 points, Bogdanovich finished with 19 on 8-for-11 shooting, and Booker had 15 points and 12 rebounds.Chandler led the Nuggets with 27 points and 15 rebounds. Will Barton had 15 points, and Nelson and Nikola Jokic each scored 14.Its hard to look back at this game because when you play like that and come back, you just thiink about all the mistakes you made and the stuff you did to get down at that point, Chandler said.ddddddddddddTIP-INSNuggets: Jokic also had 11 rebounds. ... Denver was trying to win consecutive games for only the second time this season. The Nuggets beat the 76ers in Philadelphia on Monday.Nets: Isaiah Whitehead scored a career-high 14 points. ... The Nets have won six straight games against the Nuggets for their longest current streak against any opponent.ON THE OTHER SIDEKilpatrick played eight games during two 10-day contracts with the Nuggets last year.Im a huge fan, Nuggets coach Michael Malone said. Sean has proven to me time and time again that he will take any opportunity given to him.BOOKERS SHOWBooker posted his ninth double-double of the season. His previous career high was five, which he accomplished with the Washington Wizards in 2010-11 and 2013-14.LeVERT DEBUTSCaris LeVert, the Nets first-round pick in this years draft, made his season debut. He was 0 for 3 from the field, but finished with four rebounds and three steals in nine minutes. He had not played due to a left foot injury suffered in his senior season at Michigan.Its been so long since I played in an actual game, LeVert said. It was a blessing to get back out there.UP NEXTNuggets: Visit Washington on Thursday. The Nuggets swept the two-game season series in 2015-16.Nets: Visit Sacramento on Friday, beginning a stretch of five out of six road games for Brooklyn. The teams will meet again in Brooklyn on Jan. 23. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz