Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

11.05.2019 03:24
e sixth time since the AP poll debuted in 1936 that both teams are ranked.For the Huskies (10-1 overall, 7-1), there is more tha Antworten

NEW YORK -- Johanna Konta was gasping for breath on Wednesday when she collapsed on court at Flushing Meadows. Here she was simply breathtaking as she thrashed Belinda Bencic.The British No. 1 is through to the fourth round of the US Open for the second year running, having dismissed Swiss prodigy Bencic 6-2, 6-1 in just 53 minutes on the new Grandstand court.She certainly showed no ill effects from that frightening health scare in her second-round match against Tsvetana Pironkova.Konta had struggled in the 80 percent humidity then and needed treatment from the doctor and trainer during a medical timeout, before returning to secure what was a remarkable win.Im still constantly working on recovering. I think its a management process more than anything, she told a press conference.But I feel good. I feel well enough to play. Im really happy with how I was able to just really focus on the match at hand and the work at hand and then put all else out of my mind.I think it was quite a traumatic experience. Im just still working on getting better. The best I can do for myself is move on from it, and I felt I did that. I focused on the match that I had today, and now I feel very lucky that I have got another chance to focus on the match I will have on Sunday.Konta practised for 25 minutes on Thursday before just eating and sleeping.Number one was my health and number one was just taking care of that, she said.She was imperious against Bencic, who had won two of their previous three meetings. Konta, the 13th seed, lost just one point on her first serve; she didnt face a single break point, hitting 29 winners to the world No. 26s nine.And with 48th-ranked Anastasija Sevastova next, Konta will be confident of extending her run here into the quarterfinals.I have played her once before actually in my first Australian Open qualifying [in 2013], so I do know her and I have been on court with her, added Konta. That was a number of years ago. Shes obviously playing very good tennis. She is a very good player. I have a lot of respect for her. Cheap Jerseys Authentic . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Cheap NBA Jerseys China . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. http://www.wholesalecheapjerseysauthentic.com/ . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Cheap NFL Jerseys 2018 . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. It will be an Apple Cup like few others.No. 6 Washington will play at No. 23 Washington State on Friday, with the Pac-12 North title on the line for both teams. The game, which kicks off at 3:30 p.m. ET in Pullman, Wash., will mark just the sixth time since the AP poll debuted in 1936 that both teams are ranked.For the Huskies (10-1 overall, 7-1), there is more than just a berth in the conference title game on the line. They could have a spot in the College Football Playoff with two more victories.I just want them to prepare like they have and go over and compete like they have, which I know they will, Washington coach Chris Petersen said of his team.We know its like, All this hard work kind of comes down to this. But its really hard for me to say, like, OK, now were really all-in on this. I just think theyve really been invested this whole year, every game.But itll be exciting. They get the rivalry. They get that were playing a heck of a team in a really hostile situation.Washington bounced back from its only loss, to USC, with a 44-18 win over Arizona State on Saturday. Washington State (8-3, 7-1) had its eight-game winning streak snapped with a 38-24 loss at Pac-12 South-leading Colorado.There hasnt been so much on the line for both teams since 1981. Washington won that Apple Cup 23-10 to deny Washington State the Pac-10 title, which the Huskies won when USC beat UCLA on the same day.Both Petersen and Cougars coach Mike Leach put their players off limits to the media this week.Theres a lot of distractions. I dont want them distracted, Leach said. I want them focused in on just playing.As for that stuff on the field, Washington will try to draw inspiration from last seasons 45-10 win over Washington State, although that comes with a caveat. The Cougars didnt have quarterback Luke Falk.That always frustrated me (that Falk didnt play), because all the Cougar fans, theyre like, Oh, if we had Luke Falk ..., Huskies defensive tackle Elijah Qualls told the Seattle Times. Come on, man. Im not going to lie: The dude is good. But 35 points? I dont know about that.It will be a battle of two brilliant quarterbacks.Falk has 3,935 passing yards this season, fourth-most in Washington State single-season history. Falk, directing Leachs prolific Aiir Raid system, tops the nation in completions per game (34.dddddddddddd6) and completion percentage (71.4).Leach said Monday he expects Falk to return for his senior season.Washington quarterback Jake Browning leads the Pac-12 with 37 touchdown passes -- one more than Falk -- and is fourth nationally in passing efficiency with a rating of 180.7.He does a really job from the neck up, Leach said of Browning. Him and Luke are very similar that way, I think.Both quarterbacks have elite receivers. Washington States Gabe Marks is the Pac-12 career leader with 301 receptions, including 74 this season, with 12 going for touchdowns. Ross has all kinds of speed, with 64 catches for 991 yards and 15 touchdowns.Ross has a sidekick in Dante Pettis, who has four 100-yard receiving games this season. Marks lost his main sidekick two games ago when receiver River Cracraft suffered a season-ending knee injury.Washingtons offense is more traditionally balanced, as the Huskies have gone over 200 yards on the ground seven times this season, led by running back Myles Gaskin.Washington State is 114th nationally in rushing at 132.5 yards per game, but the Cougars can run the ball more effectively than most Leach teams behind the trio of Jamal Morrow, James Williams and Gerard Wicks. They have combined for 1,515 yards.Washington has lost two of its top defenders to season-ending injuries -- linebackers Joe Mathis and Azeem Victor -- but still managed to limit USC and Arizona State to 128 rushing yards on 63 carries in the past two weeks.The Huskies are often able to generate a pass rush without blitzing, which would give them ample numbers in the back end to defend against Washington States spread attack. Cornerbacks Sidney Jones and Kevin King, and safety Budda Baker, are postseason award candidates in one of the nations best secondaries.Washington State is no slouch defensively. The Cougars, led up front by defensive end Hercules Mataafa, are first in the Pac-12 against the run, allowing 129.7 yards per game. WSU also got back senior nose tackle Robert Barber last week. He had missed three games following legal entanglements. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz