Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

07.05.2019 06:38
esults together. I think weve come from more than 30 points behind Ferrari to go into the summer break 14 points up. Weve had gr Antworten

Red Bull still has a number of developments to bring to its 2016 car as it aims to close the gap to Mercedes at the remaining nine races of the year.With major regulation changes looming ahead of the 2017 season, all teams have shifted their main development focus to next years cars. Nevertheless, a number of Red Bull updates are due to come to fruition in the second half of the year and team boss Christian Horner is hopeful they will help his team reduce the gap to championship leaders Mercedes.We still have a few bits that we can tidy up on the car this year that are in the pipeline and they were kicked off some time ago, he said. There is still progress that is going on with the engine, with drivability, and there are some positive things in the pipeline that hopefully can help us try to reduce that gap yet further.Red Bull emerged as Mercedes closest competitor in the four rounds ahead of the summer break and moved ahead of Ferrari in the constructors championship at most recent race in Germany. Despite his teams still-delicate lead in the standings over Ferrari, Horner says Red Bull is only focused on the gap to Mercedes.I think weve put a positive run of results together. I think weve come from more than 30 points behind Ferrari to go into the summer break 14 points up. Weve had great performance from a variance of circuits, from Austria to Silverstone to Budapest and in Hockenheim -- four very different venues, with very different surfaces -- and I think that bodes well for the second part of the season.To have outscored [Ferrari] and go into the break second in the constructors... youve always got to look ahead rather than behind, and, on average, to have been within 0.3secs of Mercedes in Germany -- on long runs and short runs -- what were looking at is how do we further reduce that gap. Then the points will tend to take care of themselves. Cheap Adidas Shoes Wholesale . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Cheap Adidas Shoes Online China . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. http://www.cheapadidas.us/ .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. Cheap Adidas Shoes For Sale . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Cheap Adidas Wholesale China . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Simone Biles, the American gymnast who won a record four gold medals at the Olympics in Rio, has signed her first post-Games endorsement deal.Biles, 19, has agreed to a multiyear deal with Mattress Firm, the largest mattress retailer in the United States.Financial terms were not disclosed.Ken Murphy, CEO of Mattress Firm, said the deal was good for the company, which did $2.5 billion in sales in 2015, and good for Biles.We think she and her team deserves every penny she can get, Murphy said.While Biles said she didnt have any particular sponsorships in mind after her performance in Rio, where she won gold medals in the individual all-around, vault and floor exercise, and a team gold medal, she said any deal she signed would have to make sense.My endorsements have been very well planned out, Biles said. Each of them mean something to me in terms of how it can make me better. Its very important for me to get a good nights sleep so I can deal with the day.While the company has more than 3,500 stores in 49 states, Murphy said the Mattress Firm will use Biles in Houston, where the company is headquartered and where Biles has lived since she was 3 years old.dddddddddddd.Murphy said Biles is the perfect spokesperson for the companys program of supporting foster homes. Biles was in and out of foster facilities as a child before she was taken in and raised by her grandfather and his second wife.The entire nation watched in awe as she became our most decorated Olympian gymnast, Murphy said. Were thrilled to be able to use Simone to springboard what were doing for this country in bringing national awareness to the foster care system and this company.I know what its like to only have the clothes that are in your pack, Biles said. I want other foster kids to know that they are not alone and they can feel like they can do anything.Biles is expected to benefit from the fact that many Olympic stars are still amateurs in college -- including swimmers Katie Ledecky, Simone Manuel, Ryan Murphy and Lilly King -- and cant do endorsement deals.Mattress Firm joins P&G, Nike, Hersheys, United Airlines, GK Elite and Core Power on Biles growing endorsement roster. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz