Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

07.05.2019 06:38
urday.Terry OSullivan says Magnapal is looking for a distance rise while Golden Oldies is chasing a third Cup victory from as ma Antworten

The father and daughter training team of Terry and Karina OSullivan are planning a dual attack on the Ballarat Cup.Magnapal and Golden Oldies are nominated to run in the $300,000 Listed race over 2200m on Saturday.Terry OSullivan says Magnapal is looking for a distance rise while Golden Oldies is chasing a third Cup victory from as many starts.Magnapal struck form during the spring of 2015 when he gained a start in the Caulfield Cup via a qualifying race.The OSullivans had hoped to follow a similar program this year and Magnapal looked to be on target, finishing fourth in the Heatherlie Stakes before running fifth to Jameka in the Naturalism Stakes.As he did 12 months earlier, Magnapal then ran in the JRA Cup at Moonee Valley.He pulled up a bit crook after the JRA Cup so we couldnt go on, Terry OSullivan said.Although he only beat two to the line in Saturdays Eclipse Stakes at Sandown, OSullivan was pleased with the geldings performance, his second run since the JRA Cup.I would have preferred to see Luke (Currie) get to the outside rather than get bottled up in amongst them, but I thought his run wasnt too bad, OSullivan said.He wasnt beaten that far and I think hes looking for a little more ground so Im pretty keen to have a go at the race.Golden Oldies was a city winner as a late three-year-old and has struck form winning the St Arnaud and Ararat Cups at his past two starts.While acknowledging Golden Oldies faces a rise in grade, OSullivan says the five-year-old deserves his chance.Hes racing really well and he was pretty promising as a three-year-old until he did a tendon, OSullivan said.Its been a long haul back and it took him a few runs to hit his straps.I think hes racing particularly well and I suppose the question is, is he up to the class?I think he deserves a crack at it and well find out on Saturday if hes up to it.Currie will ride Magnapal on Saturday while Linda Meech will take over from apprentice Jessica Eaton who has ridden Golden Oldies to his past two victories. Nike Shox Discount . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Nike Shox Cheap Wholesale . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. http://www.nikeshoxdiscount.com/ .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Discount Nike Shox Shoes Online . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Nike Shox Cheap Free Shipping . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. DENTON, Texas -- Jeffrey Wilson ran for two touchdowns, Andrew Tucker accounted for two more and North Texas rolled to a 41-20 victory over Bethune-Cookman on Saturday night.Its the first win for coach Seth Littrell, who joined the Mean Green (1-1) after two seasons as North Carolinas offensive coordinator.Wilson had scoring runs of 10 and 20 yards while Tucker returned a blocked punt for a touchdown and added another score on a 1-yard run early in the third quarter to stretch the North Texas lead to 31-7..dddddddddddd Willy Ivery added 103 yards rushing, including a 25-yard touchdown run.Frank Brown scored on an 88-yard punt return early in the first quarter to give the Wildcats their only lead. Diquan Richardson had a 30-yard interception return for a TD, and freshman Akevious Williams ran for an 83-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter for Bethune-Cookman in its season opener. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz