Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
t123 Offline

ChAôt

06.05.2019 07:56
four birdies on his way to reaching the turn in 32, Stenson added another at the 11th and picked up another gain at the 14th be Antworten

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Former badminton world champion Ratchanok Intanon has been cleared of a doping breach and will be allowed to compete at the Olympics next month.The Badminton World Federation issued a statement Monday saying it had lifted a provisional suspension on the No. 4-ranked Ratchanok, allowing Thailands Olympic medal hopeful to return to competition immediately.In the Thai capital Bangkok, Ratchanok broke down in tears as she spoke at a news conference held to announce the good news locally.It is my dream to compete at the Olympics. I thank all the team that helped me to go, she was quoted saying on the website of the Bangkok Post newspaper. I was always confident of my innocence. I didnt do anything wrong.Ratchanok, who in April who became a national heroine when she became the first Thai be ranked No.1 in womens singles, said she will resume training Tuesday, after the badminton federation had forced her to stop during the investigation.The BWFs doping hearing panel held an expedited hearing via video conference on Saturday for Ratchanok, who returned a positive sample during the Thomas and Uber Cup finals in China on May 15 for triamcinolone acetonide, a class of steroid hormones known as glucocorticoids.Use of the substance is prohibited during competition if administered orally, intravenously, intramuscularly or rectally, but the panel found that because administration of the substance was intra-tendinous -- directly into the tendon -- it did not require a therapeutic use exemption and was part of an ongoing medical treatment, so there was no violation committed.The BWF said the 21-year-old Ratchanoks medical background and records of treatment were submitted as part of the hearing.This evidence together with the testimony from the expert witness established to the satisfaction of the panel that the substance was administered on May 13, before the competition as part of on-going medical treatment of the athlete and that the route of administration of the substance was intra-tendinous, the statement said.The Olympic badminton tournament runs Aug. 11-20. The Post reported that the seven-member Thai badminton team along with staff will depart Bangkok for Rio de Janeiro on Aug 1. Buy Adidas Superstar Online . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Adidas Superstar Wholesale China . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. http://www.cheapadidassuperstar.us/ . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Cheap Adidas Superstar Free Shipping . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Cheap Adidas Superstar China . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session.Henrik Stenson will head in to the European Tour’s Final Series top of the Race to Dubai standings after a runner-up finish at the WGC-HSBC Champions. The Open champion fired a joint-low round-of-the-day 65 at Sheshan International to end the week joint-second with Daniel Berger, seven strokes behind runaway champion Hideki Matsuyama.The Swede now takes a 261,386 point lead in to the closing three-tournament stretch, with last years Race to Dubai winner Rory McIlroy more than a million points behind in third spot. Henrik Stenson won the European Tours order of merit in 2013 Stenson needed to finish outright third or better in Shanghai to leapfrog Danny Willett in to pole position, with the Masters champion ending the week fourth-bottom of the leaderboard. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. After firing four birdies on his way to reaching the turn in 32, Stenson added another at the 11th and picked up another gain at the 14th before moving ahead of McIlroy on the leaderboard with a four at the par-five last. Matsuyamas victory Relive Hideki Matsuyamas seven-shot win in Shanghai I could see Rory was going at it, so I just tried to keep up and it was nice to sneak that one in the last to go one ahead of him, Stenson told reporters after his round.Its going to be tight all the way to the end, and thats the way we like it.dddddddddddd It would be nice to go into the last one knowing that if you win in Dubai, you win the overall [order of merit]. Rory McIlroy ended the week tied fourth alongside Bill Haas The only other change in the top 10 of the rankings saw BMW PGA champion Chris Wood move ahead of Branden Grace in to eighth position, despite a poor finish on Sunday.Wood had been level-par with two holes to play, but bogeyed the 17th and racked up a double-bogey at the last on his way to a closing 75. The top 10 in the rankings heading in to the Final Series Watch the European Tours Final Series live throughout out November on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. The Turkish Airlines open begins on Thursday from 9am. Live European Tour Golf November 3, 2016, 9:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Also See: Matsuyama eases to WGC title WGC-HSBC final leaderboard Race to Dubai standings Golf live on Sky Sports 4 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz