Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

06.05.2019 07:56
have had a look himself, unless he is really i Antworten

BOSTON -- Torn rib cartilage in Game 4. A broken rib in Game 5. A separated shoulder in Game 6. Patrice Bergeron played through it all in the Stanley Cup final. And that doesnt include the collapsed lung that the Boston Bruins star learned about after skating up and down the TD Garden ice in the last game, trying in vain to keep the season going. "I dont know if theres pride," Bergeron said Tuesday. "Some people would say its stupid." He was in the hospital last Wednesday when his teammates met reporters for the final time, two days after the season ended with a 3-2 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks in the sixth game. So on Tuesday, he stood at a podium in the Bruins locker room, hands in the pockets of his pink shorts, and matter-of-factly recited his medical record. At least his legs were spared. "Its all good," Bergeron said. "Im 100 per cent (in the) lower body." The stitches sewn at the end of his right eyebrow while he sat on the bench in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference semifinals against the New York Rangers were gone. The red scar on his nose was still visible from the fight he had with Evgeni Malkin in Game 1 of Bostons four-game sweep of the Pittsburgh Penguins in the conference finals. His spleen checked out OK after an ambulance took him from the United Center during Game 5 of the last round in Chicago. He hadnt been diagnosed with a concussion since the fourth of his career sidelined him for six games in April. But moving on, Patrice, how about next season? No problem. Bergeron said he doesnt need surgery and should be ready for the start of training camp. "I just need," he said, "I guess, a couple weeks." Any of those injuries would have sidelined players in other sports. But Bergeron, one of the NHLs best all-around players, insists he did nothing special to help the Bruins play for their second Stanley Cup title in three years. "You put everything on the line to help your team. Thats basically what I did. Im 100 per cent confident everyone else would have done the same thing," the Bruins alternate captain said. "Theres a lot of really tough guys on our team and I dont feel like I should take all the praise." Bergeron has spent all of his nine NHL seasons with the Bruins. Without him, they likely would have been eliminated in the first round when they trailed the Toronto Maple Leafs 4-1 with less than 11 minutes left in regulation of an intense Game 7. He tied it with 51 seconds remaining in the third period, then won it with his goal at 6:05 of overtime. He scored another overtime winner in Game 3 against Pittsburgh. Then he had two goals -- and the first since his rash of injuries -- in Game 4 against Chicago. But that was the game in which the centre tore rib cartilage. Early in Game 5, he was hit in the ribs and suffered a crack on the left side. Doctors told him the only way he could play in Game 6 was to get a nerve block that would freeze the area. So he had one -- and needed other pain-killing shots during the game. Bergeron also separated his right shoulder in the first period but played the rest of the way. "I cant remember who it was from their team, but it was in the corner, trying to just battle and I was trying to protect my ribs," he said. "I fell kind of awkwardly in the boards and opened up my shoulder a bit and separated it." As the game went on, he could feel his energy fading. When it ended, he endured the tradition of shaking hands with his opponents and went to the locker room. From there, Bergeron went right to Massachusetts General Hospital, where a puncture was found in the lung. "I kind of had trouble breathing a little bit," he said. "I felt like my chest was closing in on me so the doctors didnt want to take any chances. Theres an X-ray machine (in the locker room), but they couldnt tell, really. It wasnt clear enough for them. They wanted to make sure and, luckily enough, they made the right decision because I went there right away and they found out that my lung had collapsed." General manager Peter Chiarelli said he thought the lung was punctured after the game. "If it had happened during the game, he would have felt the pain and then he wouldnt have been able to play," Chiarelli said last week. At the hospital, a tube was put in his left side for a few days to remove air from the area where the lung collapsed and make sure it stayed inflated, Bergeron said. Some teammates visited him there on Wednesday, the day he was released. "It was actually nice to see a bunch of guys and be able to talk a little bit," he said. While he recovers, he hopes to get an extension of his three-year contract that runs through next season. Bergeron tied for the team lead with nine playoff goals and had 15 points. He led the NHL in winning faceoffs, and he won the Selke Trophy as the leagues top defensive forward the previous season. So hes "very confident" hell get an extension. "It would mean a lot," Bergeron said. "Its a team that believed in me when I was 18 and when I was coming up and now, like I said before, its my home. I feel like it is, and I love the city. I love the people, definitely love the organization." Hed love another Stanley Cup. Thats why he played through the pain. "Theres no regrets on my part," he said. "I did whatever I couldve done to help my team and try to be there for our biggest game of the year."Discount Shoes Sale Online . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. Cheap Wholesale Shoes Free Shipping . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.discountshoeschina.com/ . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Discount Shoes Online Free Shipping . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Discount Shoes Online . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage.The man who convinced Tottenham to sign Dele Alli was David Pleat - the clubs longest-running servant who has been enjoying a consultancy and scouting role since 2011.His affinity with Spurs stretches back over four decades to 1986 and includes spells as manager and director of football, and he was so determined regarding Allis ability, and his expertise so highly regarded, that the club was persuaded to spend £5m on a 19-year-old from League One MK Dons.Allis subsequent season needs no reminders, and Pleat says he has been pleasantly surprised by the youngsters rise to England star, but it is the rise of the club itself, citing manager Mauricio Pochettinos methods and the Argentines great relationship with chairman Daniel Levy as a key factor, that Pleat is even more encouraged by. Pleat believes Tottenham have had the best season for many, many years and the future looks good - and, speaking exclusively to Sky Sports, he insists Alli was never close to signing for Liverpool, as reports have suggested. They met him and had talks but Milton Keynes werent selling him at the time. he said. There was nothing agreed with the clubs and they said he wasnt for sale at that point.When the chairman at MK Dons was ready to sell him I was informed by their manager, because he knew wed be interested, and we did the deal. The rest is history. It was David Pleat who persuaded Tottenham to sign Dele Alli from MK Dons Alli is a great lad and Im pleasantly surprised with how well he has done. I was fortunate to watch him and Im fortunate to look over a broad spectrum for Spurs, from youth football to the highest level.Ive enjoyed my attachment with Tottenham whatever Ive done. I enjoy watching young players and good players in all teams, and that can continue. The club is on a great footing. Despite a gloomy end, that does not mask what I consider to be one the best seasons the club has had for many, many years.The team have broken all sorts of records and are a truism of those great sides of the past. All the greats - the Linekers, Hoddles, Perrymans, Jennings - I think they have all said this is one of the best teams for many years.The chairman has recognised the qualities of the Argentinian manager, knows the type of football he plays, and that its the type that Tottenham fans appreciate. I dont think there is any doubt about it; Daniel has an excellent relationship with his manager. He lets him get on with the football and has provided funds for players. Alli waiting to wake up from Spurs dream Dele Alli says he is still waiting to wake up after his stunning rise at Spurs Those players have been identified and brought in by Tottenhams revamped recruitment department, of which Pleat is an integral part, which is now widely considered among the best in Europe.dddddddddddd Pleats expertise is regarded as crucial, having watched scouting methods evolve over four decades both at Spurs and across world football, and he believes Tottenham are building both this and the rest of the club in the right way.Where they have done brilliantly, everyone at Tottenham, is giving the youngsters the opportunity to play, Pleat said. They cant just go out and buy £50m-£60m players.It isnt easy but Tottenham have been building slowly and the signs are good. Its a better way of doing things if you feel youve got longevity with certain players, and young players, and if staff are making the commitment for a long time. Pleat has had four spells as Tottenham manager including three as caretaker In the past you look maybe four or five times at a player and certainly the manager himself will have had a look himself, unless he is really inept. Now its more modern, tracking players.I went to Kiev many years ago and saw their unbelievable scouting system, where three guys, almost 24 hours a day, were watching almost every game going on around the world. That was in Ukraine and now this country is getting along the same lines. The scouting is getting more sophisticated.But its very difficult to compare Tottenhams with other clubs, unless youre inside those four walls. People say, Oh this clubs all over the place, that club is bad at this. All I can say is that Tottenhams is being run very smoothly and theyre happy with it. Allis key moments Key moments in Dele Allis memorable first season at Tottenham So what will Tottenham do in the transfer market this summer? Are they still in a position to take gambles on lower-league players like Alli after competing for the Premier League title and returning to Europes top club competition?Next year they will continue to improve, and theyll add a couple of players to it, he said.Its a balance. If they feel they can get the right player to do a certain job they will look at all sorts of things. They wont say, Well because hes this age, we cant possibly sign him, but they will still look for young, hungry players with a good attitude because that is what the manager likes. They can take a gamble. They did because they backed me with Dele Alli. So they will do if they can find one thats very good value. But, generally speaking, theyve got to find players that have got some pedigree and already proven themselves at a decent level.Also See:Tottenham season reviewPochettinos five-year plan?Dele Alli: Key momentsSon dismisses exit rumours ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz