Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

06.05.2019 06:51
idway through the extra period, South Florida (5-3) got a jumper from McMurray that sparked a 7-0 spurt and gave the Bulls their Antworten

TAMPA, Fla. -- Jahmal McMurray scored 20 points, including a pair of free throws that put the game out of reach with five seconds left, and South Florida slipped past Bethune-Cookman for a 79-73 overtime win Monday night.Midway through the extra period, South Florida (5-3) got a jumper from McMurray that sparked a 7-0 spurt and gave the Bulls their first lead since late in regulation, 75-70. Bethune-Cookman (3-8) cut the deficit to 75-73 with 33 seconds left on a 3-point play from Diamante Lewis, but it was all USF from there.Geno Thorpe, whose free throws at the end of regulation forced overtime, went 2 for 2 from the line to pad the OT lead with 16 seconds left, then McMurray hit both of his free throws to stretch the advantage to six.Quinton Forrest and Brandon Tabb led Bethune-Cookman with 21 points each, and Reggie Baker and Lewis each had 10. Air Max 97 Cheap China . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Buy Air Max 97 .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. http://www.discountairmax97.com/ . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Air Max 97 Clearance . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Air Max 97 Cheap Online .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Clemson coach Dabo Swinney and his wife Kathleen have pledged $1 million to support the football program, the school announced Monday.The donation will go through IPTAY, the schools booster arm, and will be used to provide future funding for building initiatives that will continue to propel the program forward.I love Clemson, and I believe in our program, and I feel like Clemson has been pulling for me since that first game in 2008, Swinney said in a statement. But no matter how much we win on the field, my passion is building and empowering successful young men through the game of football. Kathleen and I are blessed. And we have always known we need to use those blessings to do good for others. Its so important to us thhat we give back to this program that has been so good to us.ddddddddddddThe Swinneys have given back to Clemson before, donating $340,000 through their All In Foundation, and personally donating another $265,000 to fund need-based scholarships and several other initiatives around the school and football program.With the announcement, the Swinneys become the second ACC coaching couple to pledge $1 million toward football program improvements. Over the summer, Miami coach Mark Richt announced that he and his wife would donate $1 million toward construction of a planned indoor football facility. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz