Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

05.05.2019 06:29
substance-abuse program or something similar.Manziel, who will turn 24 on Tuesday, faced a misdemeanor charge that carried a pe Antworten

DALLAS -- Johnny Manziel has a dismissal agreement with prosecutors that will require the Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback to meet conditions for a year before being cleared of a domestic violence charge against him.Dallas County District Attorneys Office spokeswoman Brittany Dunn said Manziel wasnt present Friday when the agreement was filed.The former Cleveland Browns player will be required to complete an anger management class, attend a domestic violence impact panel and participate in the NFLs substance-abuse program or something similar.Manziel, who will turn 24 on Tuesday, faced a misdemeanor charge that carried a penalty of up to a year in jail and a $4,000 fine. He was accused of hitting and threatening former girlfriend Colleen Crowley during a night out in January.As with previous court orders, Manziel will not be allowed to have contact with Crowley under the agreement.If the undersigned defendant fails to meet one of the requirements of this agreement or is charged with a new offense, the defendant will be prosecuted for this offense, the agreement states.Prosecutors said the agreement with Manziel -- a former Texas A&M star -- was far from the end of its process.A conditional dismissal is only the beginning of the process of educating an individual on how to make better choices when facing conflict, prosecutors said. It is an important first step for a defendant. Success or failure will depend upon ones commitment to the treatment programs included.Judge Roberto Canas said at a hearing last month that the sides had reached a tentative deal. Canas had required Manziel to attend a hearing to finalize the agreement, but it was postponed Thursday so court personnel could attend the funeral of a bailiff.Manziel, a free agent who hasnt signed with a team since the Browns released him in March, served a four-game suspension this season for violating the NFLs substance-abuse policy. He remains under review of the leagues domestic policy, which could include a six-game suspension under guidelines that were toughened after the NFL was criticized for its handling of Ray Rices domestic case.Manziels agreement is similar to one that Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant successfully completed following a domestic incident involving his mother in 2012.Im thankful to both the court and prosecutor for their hard work and diligence in trying to come to a fair and just resolution for all parties involved, Manziels lead attorney, Jim Darnell, said in a statement. My client is pleased to be able to put this part of the situation behind him and is eager to satisfy the terms of the agreement.The allegations stem from a night out on Jan. 30. Crowley said Manziel accosted her at a Dallas hotel, a confrontation that continued downstairs to the valet station. She said he forced her into a car and that a valet disregarded her pleas for help.The two eventually drove to where her car was parked in front of a Dallas bar, she said in an affidavit. She said Manziel got into the drivers seat and began to drive. Crowley said Manziel stopped when she tried to jump out of the car, but then he dragged her back inside and hit her.Cleveland drafted Manziel 22nd overall in 2014, and cut him after two tumultuous seasons marked by inconsistent play and off-the-field headlines about his partying and drinking, including one stint in rehab. Since the 2015 season ended, Manziel has been dumped by two agents after both demanded a second trip to rehab.On Monday, an employee of an Austin bar filed a lawsuit against Manziel,?seeking up to $1 million in damages. The plaintiff?says his nose was broken when Manziel punched him.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Stitched Nike NFL Jerseys . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Cheap NFL Jerseys Online . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. http://www.cheapnfljerseysfastshipping.net/ . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Wholesale Jerseys China . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. The unbeaten and fourth-ranked Washington Huskies are enjoying their best ranking since the end of the 2000 season, but they are heading into what their coach calls their toughest test of the season.Washington (7-0, 4-0 Pac-12) plays at 17th-ranked Utah (7-1, 4-1) on Saturday afternoon, and Rice-Eccles Stadium will be rocking, further fueled by the energy of having ESPNs College GameDay program on campus.Rice-Eccles has been a great venue this year, said Utah coach Kyle Whittingham, whose team is tied atop the Pac-12 South with Colorado. We have had great support from our fans that makes it a tough place to play for opponents. We need that to be the case this weekend, and we know they will be loud.Washington is coming off its 10th consecutive victory, a 41-17 win over Oregon State at Husky Stadium last week. The Huskies have defeated every opponent this season by at least 24 points, except for an overtime victory at Arizona.Washington has the top-rated defense in the Pac-12 (14.6 points allowed per game), leads the country with in turnover margin (plus-2.0 per game), has the nations No. 2-rated passer (Jake Browning, 199.6 efficiency rating) and the top rusher in the conference (Myles Gaskin, 103.9 yards per game).The Huskies have outscored their opponents 200-24 in the first half.This will by far be our toughest test so far, Washington coach Chris Petersen said of Utah.I know their fans will be really excited. Thats usually what happens. I think there was going to be really good energy in that stadium whether GameDay came or not. This probably just pours a little more energy into the stadium.A prime storyline is first-year starting Utah quarterback Troy Williams. He began his career at Washington, but transferred after the 2014 season, which was Petersens first in Seattle.I told them Id be back. I kept my promise, Williams said of when he left the Huskies.But I built everlasting friendships ... those are my brothers up there. I have the utmost respect for all of them. I just want to show people what I can do and continue to showcase my talents. It just gives it a little extra fire. It was hard going through everything I went through up there.Im just real, real excited to get out there this weekend.Williams has passed for only 221 yards in the past two games -- in a wet--and-windy day at Oregon State and last Saturday at UCLA -- but he hasnt had to do much, other than keep the defense honest with some deep passes.ddddddddddddUtah senior running back Joe Williams has become one of the best stories in college football, coming out of a five-week retirement due to injuries, rushing for 179 yards against the Beavers and a school-record 332 vs. the Bruins. The coaching staff convinced him to come back after other injuries ravaged the position.We were down to our last running back and all of a sudden hes back in the lineup and a huge plus for us, Whittingham said. He pulled away from those UCLA defenders, and they have fast guys. They hand-pick who they want for that secondary and he outran them all.Browning, a sophomore, has completed 118 of 172 passes for 1,709 yards, with 26 touchdowns and only two interceptions. Wide receivers John Ross (115 yards receiving against Oregon State) and Dante Pettis (112) last week became the first pair of Husky wideouts to go over 100 yards receiving in the same game since 2002.Gaskin, a sophomore, already has more than 2,000 career rushing yards.Utahs offense hasnt been dynamic for much of the season, but the Utes are coming off a 52-point effort against a talented UCLA defense. Washingtons is even better. The Huskies have future NFL guys all over their defense -- including free safety Budda Baker, cornerback Sidney Jones and defensive tackle Vita Vea.UW defensive end/outside linebacker Joe Mathis (team-high five sacks) missed last weeks game because of a foot injury and doesnt seem likely to play this week. Utah free safety Marcus Williams, a 2015 first-team all-conference pick, did not play last week at UCLA because of an undisclosed injury and is not listed on this weeks depth chart.If the Huskies still have skeptics, it is because they have not played a team that is currently ranked (Stanford was No. 7 at the time of the meeting but has since fallen way off).I think this has been a pretty focused crew all along, Petersen said.They go to work and practice hard. I will tell you, we expect a lot out of these guys when they come in this building. We do not go through the motions. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz