Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

05.05.2019 06:26
to synchronise the northern and southern hemisphere calendars, insisting that to make room the Six Nations may have to be stage Antworten

Hopes of establishing a more globally-aligned season have receded after the Rugby Football Union indicated it would be unwilling to move the RBS 6 Nations or autumn schedule.New World Rugby chairman Bill Beaumont aims to synchronise the northern and southern hemisphere calendars, insisting that to make room the Six Nations may have to be staged in April.His plans have already hit a major stumbling block, however, after RFU chief executive Ian Ritchie hinted that Twickenham would oppose any changes to the bulwarks of the international season in Europe.If the Six Nations and November series are to remain in their current slots, only the June tours would be left for negotiation.The Six Nations, as far as the date in the calendar is concerned, works well, Ritchie told BBC Radio 4. As far as were concerned we have a great TV deal and we have stadia that are filled for every game. Why would you want to change something that works really well? So I cant see there being any significant move in that.And I think as well that the autumn internationals work terribly well for us as well. Its early days yet, but its going to be an interesting few months on the global calendar discussions.The current agreement over international fixtures expires after the 2019 World Cup and the current stance of the sports richest union points to few changes being made to the existing schedule.Adding to the gloom gathering over plans to harmonise the hemispheres is the new £200million deal that extends until 2024 agreed on Monday by the RFU and the Aviva Premiership clubs.There have been a number of preliminary discussions about the global season. Weve obviously had some talks about how we see the English situation and its early days, Ritchie said. Its a priority moving on. Youve always got to have some elements of flexibility in an eight-year deal. Air Max 720 Outlet Australia . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. Cheap Air Max 720 Australia . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. http://www.cheapairmax720australia.com/ . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Cheap Wholesale Nike Air Max 720 .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Cheap Wholesale Air Max 720 . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Record-breaking Cat Corey Enright isnt ruling out playing on for another AFL season.Enright on Saturday will run out against the Western Bulldogs for his 326th Geelong match, eclipsing the 33-year-old record held by Ian Nankervis who played from 1967-83.The 34-year-old has continued to prove himself against his younger rivals, named best on ground in last rounds win over Adelaide.He told media on Tuesday he was in no rush to make a decision on his playing future, similar to 2015 when he waited until hed played his final game for the season.Youll probably have to wait and see really because form can change quite quickly, Enright said.Its all about this week.Enright believed he was lucky to get a game at Geelong at all, describing himself as not very good when he started out back in 1999.ddddddddddddFor anyone who saw me when I first came down, I wasnt very good and, probably, I didnt think I was going to hang around too long, Enright said.I was coming from a low base and had to put in a lot of work.He went on to win his two best and fairests in premiership years with the Cats and earned All Australian selection five times and said he was still trying to improve each year.He put his amazing durability down to luck.I had my share of injuries early so, hopefully, I got them out of the way but youve got to just prepare the best you can and, hopefully, that will give you some continuity, he said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz