Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

02.05.2019 04:51
the playoffs, the Lynx can rest some of their veteran group in the final week.2. Los Angeles (24-8): The Sparks are backing into Antworten

NEW YORK -- Katie Smith is getting a chance to be a head coach for a game.The Libertys associate head coach will lead New York on Tuesday night against the Washington Mystics.Being an associate head coach has given me a taste of what its like to do it, but you have no comprehension of all the things that go through your head when youre in charge, she said. Its a learning experience.New York head coach Bill Laimbeer is happy to step aside and give Smith a chance.I should have got kicked out a couple games earlier, he said jokingly. Let her run a couple games. She wants to learn and its a natural progression. The hardest thing for me will be to keep my mouth shut.All kidding aside, Laimbeer was proud that the Liberty has been one of the organizations at the forefront of giving former players positions in the organization.Thats my belief. Thats our franchises belief. Get former players involved in the coaching ranks whether its in the WNBA or college, he said. You see our staff is former players and will continue to be such. Thats our giveback to former players.The league has had a handful of former players serve as head coaches in the league, including current ones Stephanie White, Sandy Brondello and Jenny Boucek. There will be at least two coaching vacancys next season in the league when Indianas White heads to Vanderbilt and San Antonios Dan Hughes retires.I really appreciate (Bill), hes always willing to let you learn, Smith said. Its something Ill be able to grow from and experience.The Liberty already have clinched the third seed in the postseason, so the game means nothing in the standings to them, while Washington would need a lot of help to still make the playoffs. New York also remained third in the AP Power Poll this week.---POWER POLL: Minnesota still No. 1, back to unanimous choice. A look at this weeks WNBA poll:1. Minnesota (26-5): With homecourt clinched throughout the playoffs, the Lynx can rest some of their veteran group in the final week.2. Los Angeles (24-8): The Sparks are backing into the playoffs having struggled since the Olympic break with five losses in eight games.3. New York (21-11): Liberty are looking for more consistency heading into playoffs.4. Atlanta (16-15): Angel McCoughtrys temper got the best of her as shes forced to sit out a game for accruing seventh technical foul .5. Indiana (16-15): Lot of emotions this week with Tamika Catchings playing her final regular-season home game on Sunday against Dallas.6. Chicago (16-15): Suffered a huge blow with Elena Delle Donne having thumb surgery on her injured right finger.7. Seattle (15-17): No one has been playing better than the Storm since the Olympic break with a 6-2 mark.8. Phoenix (14-17): One more victory or a loss by Washington gets Phoenix in the playoffs. A dangerous eight seed if they do make the postseason.9. Washington (12-19): Injuries have hampered the Mystics all season.10. Connecticut (11-20): Made a push for the postseason after the Olympics, but had too big a hole to climb out of.10. Dallas (11-21): Finally ended an 11-game winning streak. Lot of talent to build on for next season.12. San Antonio (6-25): Dan Hughes is retiring. So is Jayne Appel-Marinelli. The Stars would love to send them out with a win or two.---PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Breanna Stewart has done it all for the Seattle Storm in her rookie season. She has raised her game over the past week averaging 20 points, nine rebounds and 1.7 blocks to help the Storm win all three of their games. Others receiving votes included: Indianas Lynetta Kizer, Atlantas Angel McCoughtry and Minnesotas Maya Moore.---GAME OF THE WEEK: Dallas Wings at Indiana Fever, Sunday. Tamika Catchings has meant so much to the Fever and the city of Indianapolis. They will get a chance to say thank you in her final regular season game.---This version corrects day of Catchings final regular-season home game to Sunday, not Saturday.---Follow Doug on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dougfeinbergNike Vapormax Ireland Sale . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Nike Vapormax Sale .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. http://www.vapormaxireland.com/ . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. Wholesale Nike Vapormax . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Cheap Nike Vapormax . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries.BUDAPEST, Hungary -- After hearing the FIAs arguments for the introduction of the Halo cockpit protection device, Lewis Hamilton is now willing to accept its introduction next year.Previously Hamilton had been one of Halos biggest critics, but after viewing an FIA presentation during Fridays driver briefing at the Hungaroring -- which showed how Halo would have helped in a number of previous accidents -- he says he can now see the need for it to be introduced.I paid very close attention to the great briefing we were given on it, he said. I take safety very seriously and I think the interesting thing, while it doesnt look great and doesnt look in the racing spirit, you cant ignore the fact that the chances are 17 percent better of saving a drivers life in the incidents that have happened in the past.However, we still have to continue to improve and at some stage we would have to close the canopy completely because that would be 100 percent. There were still some examples, like Felipe [Massaa]s accident here in Hungary in 2009, where it wouldnt have stopped him from being injured.dddddddddddd. I think with Justin [Wilsons fatal accident in IndyCar], I believe they said it wouldnt have saved him because it was a pointy object from above, but a closed canopy would have perhaps.You cant completely ignore it. If there is any way to make it look a little bit better then fine, but if not then its a safety thing which we have to accept.Hamilton went on to confirm that he now sees safety as the priority over aesthetics.It looked terrible [on the Ferrari in testing], but you cant ignore the fact that if one of us is going to have a 17 percent better chance of surviving a serious incident ...We have to continue to move forward, but Ive not driven it, so all I can say just from looking at it is that it doesnt look like it belongs on a Formula One racing car. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz