Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

01.05.2019 15:24
bounds and seven assists.Joe Garzas 3 with 1:51 gave the Aggies a 72-68 cushion and they held off Air Force down the stretch.Air Antworten

LAS CRUCES, N.M. -- Jemerrio Jones scored 15 points on 6-for-7 shooting and Sidy NDir was 6-for-8 shooting and scored 15 points as New Mexico State beat Air Force 78-70 on Wednesday night.Jones also had seven rebounds and seven assists.Joe Garzas 3 with 1:51 gave the Aggies a 72-68 cushion and they held off Air Force down the stretch.Air Force led 31-27 at the half and the lead went to seven on Frank Tooheys 3-pointer 57 seconds into the second half. New Mexico (6-2) went on a 10-2 run, which included 3s by Ian Baker and NDir, and the Aggies led 37-36 and never trailed again.Hayden Graham led Air Force with 20 points, Jacob Van had 15, Ryan Manning added 12, and Toohey finished with 10.Garza had 11 points for the Aggies and Eli Chuha had 10 points and six rebounds.Cheap Air Max 90 Free Shipping . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Premium Womens .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.wholesale90airmax.com/wholesale-air-max-90-ultra-2-0.html . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Air Max 90 Woven For Sale . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Air Max 90 Essential Mens Sale . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it.DAVIE, Fla. -- Dolphins?cornerback Byron Maxwell, with a smile, denied accusations by New York Jets wide receiver Brandon Marshall?earlier this week that the veteran defender holds every single play.Responded Maxwell on Thursday: Did I hold him every play? No. I never hold.Its not true that Maxwell never holds. He has one defensive holding penalty this season, two in 2015 and 11 during his career, according to ESPN Stats and Information.Maxwell said he heard of Marshalls comments when a friend texted him Wednesday, and that he doesnt know Marshall beyond their one game against each other in 2015, when Maxwell was with the Eagles. A year later, Maxwell seemed a bit surprised the game stuck with Marshall so much.It could be a sign Maxwell is already under Marshalls skin leading into the divisional game Sunday between the Jets (3-5) and Dolphins (3-4).I might be doing somethhing right now, huh? Maxwell said.dddddddddddd Im going to play my game. ... I mean, its fun, I guess. But Im not worried about anything. Im still focused on the game and what I gotta do to win. Im cool.Maxwell played well during Miamis two-game stretch in which the team beat the Buffalo Bills and Pittsburgh Steelers. He was benched for one game in Week 4 for poor tackling and poor coverage but worked his way back into the starting lineup.Dolphins defensive coordinator Vance Joseph doesnt want his top cornerback to get caught up in the emotion of this one-on-one matchup.Obviously hes a great player. We cant ignore him but were going to play team defense, Joseph said of Marshall. Thats what it comes down to. We dont talk about stopping one guy. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz