Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

30.04.2019 08:00
could have had a career in television if the whole basketball thing didnt work out:During their interview with Robin Roberts, t Antworten

The U.S. womens basketball team took ABCs Good Morning America by storm on Friday. The team, along with Coach Geno Auriemma, made an appearance in New York City before departing for Bridgeport, Connecticut, where it will play the third of its four pre-Olympic exhibition games.?Luckily, we were there to catch all the action. Because where there is Diana Taurasi, Sue Bird, Tamika Catchings & Co., there are guaranteed laughs. Oh, did we mention comedian Kevin Hart was also present?It might have been early, but Brittney Griner was bringing the energy. Selfie on set? Done.She also took a brief timeout to brush up on her photo skills, because why the heck not?Then Hart appeared. But he wasnt about to take a picture with the squad until they stooped down some ... ?He also stuck around to offer some words of wisdom to the Rio-bound athletes. Sue Bird couldnt help but yawn -- we blame the 5 a.m. wake-up time ... or the fact that she already has three gold medals.Afterward, the team dribbled its way out onto the set (as ballers do) to U-S-A chants from the crowd:Then Taurasi gave her teammates some friendly on-camera direction, proving she totally could have had a career in television if the whole basketball thing didnt work out:During their interview with Robin Roberts, they presented the Good Morning America host with a custom jersey.So many legends, so much gold-medal swag:And Geno Auriemma tried to recruit Roberts as a Rio alternate. Just kidding. But we all know she can still ball ...?Elevator selfie for the win: Buy Nike Off White Online . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. Nike Off White Cheap China . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. http://www.nikeoffwhitecheap.com/ .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Nike Off White Cheap Wholesale . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Cheap Nike Off White Shoes . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick clarified his relationship with President-elect Donald Trump during a news conference Wednesday before launching into a rapid-fire series of one-word answers as he sought to move the conversation from politics to this weekends game with the Seattle Seahawks.After opening his news conference with a two-minute homage to the Seahawks, saying theres no team or organization that I have more respect for, he addressed Trump, who read a letter from Belichick at a campaign rally on election eve Monday in New Hampshire.Ive received a number of inquiries relative to a note that I wrote Donald on Monday, Belichick said. Our friendship goes back many years.He continued: I think anybody that has spent more than five minutes with me knows Im not a political person. My comments are not politically motivated -- the friendship and loyalty to Donald. A couple of weeks ago, we had Secretary of State [John] Kerry in our locker room [after a win over the Pittsburgh Steelers]. Hes another friend of mine. I cant imagine two people with more different political views than those two. But to me, friendship and loyalty is just about that. Its not about political or religious views.I write hundreds of letters and notes every month, Belichick said. It doesnt mean I agree with every single thing that every person thinks about politics or religion or other subjects. But I have multiple friendships that are important to me, and thats what that was about. So its not about politics. Its about football. We have a huge game this week against a great football team, a great organization, and thats where it all is going forward. On to Seattle.Tom Brady was also askked about his relationship to Trump, who said Monday that the quarterback supported his candidacy.ddddddddddddAsked whether he had voted for Trump, Brady said, I talked to my wife and she said I cant talk about politics anymore. So I think thats a good decision, made for our family.Brady did touch on how Trump has been a regular visitor to the team.Hes been in our locker for a long time. Hes been to a lot of games over the years and been in our locker room a lot, certainly at some of our bigger games, even going up against the Jets. That was long before he was ever a politician, too, he said.Like I said, you develop relationships with lots of different people and Ive certainly come in contact with a lot of different people over the years, and some become your friends and you keep in touch with, and some you dont.Earlier, a reporter asked Belichick whether he was happy or annoyed that Trump had read his letter.Seattle, Belichick said.He was then asked about keeping distractions away, and given the nature of this presidential race ...Seattle, Belichick said.The reporter then said, Did you find it ...Seattle. Seattle, Belichick said, interrupting the reporter.The reporter went on. Helpful, he said.Seattle, Belichick said.The reporter then asked whether the coach has talked to his players about it, or if they had discussed it with him.Seattle, Belichick said.The reporter persisted, asking whether he had any concerns about locker room rancor as a result of this.Belichick paused for a long time, then said, Good?At that point, the discussion shifted to the Seahawks. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz