Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

30.04.2019 07:58
able 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made cer Antworten

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- The quarterback, running back and left tackle are all out, likely for the whole season.The Minnesota Vikings have been playing as if nobodys missing at all.In the NFL, coach Mike Zimmer said, its adapt or you get eaten up.Injuries are a given in this game, so overcoming the loss of key players is hardly a novel accomplishment.The Vikings (4-0) have only finished the first quarter of the schedule, so their replacements have much more to prove over the long haul that they can render moot the absence of Teddy Bridgewater, Adrian Peterson and Matt Kalil.The way this team has responded to these potentially devastating setbacks, though, is the type of trait that title contenders possess.I say it all the time, because its true about this football team. Its so important to have the right kind of guys in here, Zimmer said. Guys that when it gets down to it, we fight.The damage to Bridgewaters left knee that occurred in practice on Aug. 30 caused widespread consternation, but once the Vikings were able to visit with the popular quarterback they loosened up a little.The trade for Sam Bradford was made only four days later, an instant pick-me-up for the players that signaled the organization was still serious about chasing that elusive championship.Bradford was playing so well in his debut on Sept. 18 against the rival Green Bay Packers that the departure of Peterson with damage to his right knee wasnt as demoralizing as it could have been.Jerick McKinnon and Matt Asiata fared relatively well filling in with Peterson out in 2014 while the child abuse case against the star running back played out.Plus, the defense has reached a new height of dominance, in its third year under Zimmer.The news, then, that Kalil would need season-ending surgery on his right hip became almost an afterthought at that point.The left tackle is crucial in the protection plan, frequently facing the opponents best and fastest pass rusher, but Kalil had clearly been struggling through the injury at less than full strength. T.J. Clemmings, who started at right tackle as a rookie last season, has held his own over the past two games.Bradford, who has yet to turn the ball over, has shown a quick release, an accurate touch and ample strength to throw deep.He has especially been confident in throwing the ball to his most-trusted options, wide receiver Stefon Diggs and tight end Kyle Rudolph, in heavy traffic that Bridgewater was less willing to test.The Vikings beat the New York Giants 24-10 on Monday behind their most-balanced offensive production to date in 2016, rushing for a season-most 104 yards.This is the first game where the offense scored all the points, Rudolph said.We finally were able to get things rolling on offense and let them just worry about stopping people and not scoring, too.Peterson led the league in rushing last season, but for whatever reason he hasnt been as dominant since the 2012 season when he won the NFL MVP award.Hes long been more comfortable lining up deep in the backfield, but Bridgewater and now Bradford are more effective in the shotgun or pistol formations.Peterson is the type of power runner who has often thrived off wearing a defense down over the course of a game, a potentially limiting factor for the play calling with that temptation of his potential to break loose for a long gain at any time.The run blocking was poor over the first three games, so the low production wasnt necessarily a sign that Peterson has slowed down.But McKinnons versatility of style, plus a superior ability as a pass-catcher and pass-protector, just might be a better fit. Asiata is a capable complement for short-yardage situations, too.The defenses success is serving as quite the support, too.Weve got to go out there, hold ourselves to a high level, expect to go out there and score points and be efficient, Bradford said, but knowing that we dont have to go out there and score 40, 50 points a game, it makes it nice.---Online:AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL coverage on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Adidas NHL Jerseys From China . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys China . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. http://www.cheapnhljerseyscanada.com/ . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Free Shipping . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. PORTLAND, Ore. -- Defending champion Brooke Henderson and Swedens Suzann Pettersen shared the lead at 11-under 133 after Fridays second round of the LPGA Cambia Portland Classic.Pettersen shot the days low score with an 8-under 64, while No. 2 Henderson, an 18-year-old Canadian who won her first LPGA Tour event last year in Portland, shot 68 at Columbia Edgewater.Pettersen and Henderson, who have combined to win three of the past five Portland Classics, led by one stroke over Colombias Mariajo Uribe, who shot 67.The No. 18 Pettersen, playing in the morning, had eight birdies on a bogey-free card. Henderson, playing in the afternoon, caught Pettersen when she rolled in a 10-foot birdie putt at the par-4, 393-yard 18th.I finally had a fantastic putting day today. Finally. Its nice, Pettersen said. The long game is good. I feel like when I putt well I can put a good score. Today, I felt like I could make anything. Thats a nice feel.Henderson has shared or held Portlands outright lead the past five rounds, dating back to last years second round.I really like this golf course. I like the Northwest. Ive played pretty well on these courses, said Henderson, who won the Womens PGA Championship at Sahalee in Sammamish, Washington, three weeks ago.Pettersen was no surprise on the Portland Classic leaderboard. She has posted top-five finishes in four of her past seven Portland tournaments, winning in 2011 and 2013.I just like it here. Its a lot of hard work that is finally starting to come together, said Pettersen, who has struggled with back problems and is looking for her first win in 13 months.Austin Ernst, Pernilla Lindberg and Angela Stanford were five shots back at 6-under. Ernst, the 2014 Portland champion, shot 66, while Lindberg had 68 and Stanford a 71.Lee Lopez (68), Prima Thammaraks (69) and Carlota Ciganda (71) were 5 under. Among a group of seven at 4 under are Kelly Shon, Cheyenne Wood and Jaye Marie Green. Shon made eight birdies on her way to a 66.Pettersen was bidding to become the tournaments second three-time winner, joining Nancy Lopez, who won in 1985, 1987 and 1992. The Portland Classic is the LPGA Tours longest-running non-major, now in its 45th year.Peettersen collected her birdies in bunches.dddddddddddd Starting on the back nine, she made four consecutive on holes No. 12-15. Pettersen finished strong, making birdies on three of her final four holes, closing with a 20-foot birdie putt at the par-4, 410-yard ninth.Pettersen thought the difference between Thursdays 69 and her second-round 64 might have been playing in the morning.Obviously there are certain courses you play well, but you cant take anything for granted out here, Pettersen said. I sure did find some magic on the greens today. I felt like I played great yesterday. I tried to take advantage of the little softer greens this morning and little purer greens as well.Pettersen took 24 putts, which she said for me, thats record breaking.Henderson, who had five birdies and a bogey, thought she got the most out of her round.I didnt hit the ball as solidly as Im used to. On this course you kind of need to hit fairways and you need to hit greens. For the way I struck the ball, I scored extremely well, Henderson said.Henderson did most of her damage on the par-5s, making birdies on all four. But perhaps the best shot of Hendersons round came at the par-4, 393-yard 18th, where she hit her drive under a tree. With a greenside lake directly between her ball and the hole, Henderson blasted a low-running 6-iron from about 165 yards to within 10 feet, then made the birdie putt.That was definitely the high point of todays round, Henderson said.Henderson, who earned her LPGA card shortly after winning at Portland last year, plays in Pettersens group Saturday, just the second time the two have been paired.Along with Morgan Pressel, she was the one I really looked up to growing up and kind of wanted to be like, Henderson said.Christina Kim shot 66 to finish at 3 under, a group also included Vicky Hurst (71), Chella Choi (71) and Lee-Anne Pace (72).No. 9 Stacy Lewis was 2 under after a 70. American Morgan Pressel shot 71 to finish at 1 under.Among those who didnt make the cut at 1 over were Americans Cristie Kerr, Lizette Salas and Marina Alex. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz