Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

29.04.2019 12:24
skers minds.The passing of Sam Foltz has become kind of part of our daily thought process, Riley said. Theres not a d Antworten

Only one day into the Stage 2 Playoffs, weve seen one team dominate its opposition, and another team blow a shocking 3-1 series lead. Lets take a look at the events that transpired.Optic Gaming lost. Now what?Ill be honest. When I suggested in my preview for the Stage 2 Playoffs that Luminosity Gaming would play Optic Gaming tough, I thought it would take a game or two off the Green Wall. I certainly did not anticipate it knocking off Optic Gaming 4-3 on Thursday, rallying back from a 3-1 deficit to earn one of the most surprising victories in recent memory.To its credit, Luminosity certainly earned this victory. After falling behind in the series 3-1, everything looked to be falling in favor of Optic Gaming. With a Round 5 Hardpoint match next, it seemed likely that the dominant team in the Call of Duty World League would cruise through its best game mode. But Luminosity clutched up, gelling as a team at the best possible moment to win the next three rounds. Renato Saints Forza in particular was incredible, first coming up with a tremendous six kill streak to end the Round 5 Hardpoint, then putting together a 38/22 KD (kill/death ratio) in Round 6 Uplink, stymieing the vaunted Optic offense with an array of skilled kills and brilliant positioning.Hes one of the best of all-time, said teammate Jeremy Studyy Astacio. Hes the one that brought the momentum back for our team. He was definitely the MVP of the series.Using that surge from Saints, Luminosity rallied together as a team and put away Optic in the final Search and Destroy, with each member putting together a positive KD (kill/death ratio) in the deciding round.Despite the impossible odds, Luminosity climbed back from the chambers of defeat, securing a spot in the semifinals while simultaneously turning the Stage 2 Playoffs on its head. But if you thought it would be satisfied, think again.We are staying on top of our game and not getting complacent with just one series win, said Michael SpaceLy Schmale. Its time to win this event, but we are going to take it one match at a time.Itll face the winner of Fridays Dream Team vs. FaZe Clan match to determine who will earn the right to play in the Stage 2 finals.Envious of JohnEnVyUs was certainly expected to win its opening matchup against H2K on Thursday. But its dominance against the No. 8 seed quickly turned into a statement game kind of performance, as it earned a convincing 4-0 victory. While most of EnVyUs played well, it was Johnathon John Perez that stood out the most.Pick a round, any round: John made a huge difference. Round 1 Hardpoint: a 29/16 KD. Six of the 10 points in a Round 2 Uplink. An unbelievable play in which he was able to 1 vs. 4 H2K to claim a Game 6 win in Round 3 Search and Destroy. Multiple strategic maneuvers to help his team earn a 5-1 Round 4 Capture the Flag win.In short, John did it all. However, despite posting a combined 76/63 series KD, the EnVyUs slayer seemed only caught up in his mistakes, though few and far between.I could definitely do a little better. There was just a couple of moments where I gave up a kill and we lost the hill because of it, or S&D rounds where I gave up a call and they pushed through, admitted John postgame.Mistakes or not, the EnVyUs team that took the field in the quarterfinals is a formidable foe, certainly one capable of claiming the Stage 2 crown. The real test will come Saturday, as EnVyUs will take on the winner of the Rise Nation vs. Cloud9 match taking place on Friday. Wholesale Air Max 98 China . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. Air Max 98 Cheap Wholesale . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. http://www.airmax98outlet.com/ . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Wholesale Air Max 98 .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Cheap Nike Air Max 98 For Sale . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. CHICAGO -- Big Ten quarterbacks took a big beating last week.No. 4 Michigan, trying to win its first Big Ten championship since 2004, might have to get by with a backup after Wilton Speight injured his left, non-throwing shoulder in last weeks surprising loss to Iowa .Nebraskas Tommy Armstrong Jr. has a left hamstring problem. And Marylands Perry Hills (left shoulder) is banged up, too.The injury to Speight comes at an inopportune time for the Wolverines (9-1, 6-1), considering whats at stake and how well he has played.Michigan can capture the league championship and probably a spot in college footballs four-team playoff by beating Indiana on Saturday, No. 2 Ohio State on the road and winning the conference title game. The Wolverines chances would be better with Speight, but several outlets reported that he broke his collarbone in last weeks 14-13 loss at Iowa. Coach Jim Harbaugh would not confirm that on Tuesday, saying he remains questionable for the game against the Hoosiers.Well evaluate after that, Harbaugh said.Speight, who has completed more than 62 percent of his passes for 2,156 yards with 15 touchdowns and four interceptions, was injured getting tackled on a fourth-quarter scramble against Iowa. Assuming he is sidelined, Michigan would figure to go with John OKorn or Shane Morris, who have played sparingly this season.Armstrong went from getting knocked unconscious in a blowout loss to Ohio State to delivering an inspired, painful performance for Nebraska (8-2, 5-2) in last weeks 24-17 win over Minnesota .He hurt his left ankle on a sneak in the third quarter. Armstrong came back to lead the winning 91-yard drive, but was carried to the sideline by two offensive linemen after tweaking his left hamstring tumbling into the end zone on a 13-yard touchdown.With the hamstring, we wont know until he can try it, coach Mike Riley said. And hes not in a position to try it yet.Ryker Fyfe is taking first-team snaps this week with Zack Darlington backing him up as the Cornhuskers prepare to host Maryland. Armstrong is day to day.The same goes for the Terrapins quarterback. Hills is day-to-day after he injured his left shoulder in the first quarter against Ohio State last week , and the drop-off between him and his backups is a big one. Hills, who has also dealt with a right shoulder injury, has three interceptions over 147 attempts.dddddddddddd Reserves Caleb Rowe and true freshman Tyrrell Pigrome have been picked off five times over a collective 56 throws.Weve been in this mode for several weeks now (with Hills), coach D.J. Durkin said. Hes played well for us at times even with the injury, and obviously hes gotten dinged up at times in games, too.REMEMBERING FOLTZNebraska will honor its seniors on Saturday, and late punter Sam Foltz figures to be on the Cornhuskers minds.The passing of Sam Foltz has become kind of part of our daily thought process, Riley said. Theres not a day, I dont think, that goes by that we dont think about Sam and appreciate him.An All-Big Ten punter, Foltz died in a car crash in Wisconsin on July 23 along with former Michigan State punter Mike Sadler.TOUGH TWOSOMEThe seven-game losing streak that derailed the season for Michigan State (3-7, 1-6) ended with a shutout over Rutgers. The schedule is about to get tougher with two games left -- and both against top 10 teams.The Spartans host No. 2 Ohio State, which will be out to avenge a loss last year that kept the Buckeyes out of the national championship hunt, on Saturday. After that, Michigan State visits No. 9 Penn State.I understand where (Ohio State is) at in the big scheme of things, coach Mark Dantonio said. I understand where Penn States at. The road may go through East Lansing a little bit, I guess. But I just look at it as an opportunity to play and be challenged by great football teams.CARRS CATCHESFrom walk-on to one of the nations best, Northwestern receiver Austin Carr is having quite a senior season.He is tied for sixth in the country in touchdown catches, and ranks ninth in both yards receiving (1,102) and receptions per game (7.5) and 10th in yards per game (110.2).We didnt recruit him, coach Pat Fitzgerald said, laughing. He got here on his own and he called us. Hes one of those cool, cool, just unbelievable, success stories in college football this year -- a young man that was not recruited at all, applies, gets into school and cold calls us and says, `Hey, Id like to try to maybe walk onto the team. How do I do that? And the rest is kind of history.---For more AP college football coverage: http://collegefootball.ap.org/ ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz