Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

28.04.2019 06:46
d be a fine -- because were from the same management.Obviously he was joking but hopefully I can push on now because Im feeling Antworten

It was a bittersweet end to the 2016 World Cup season last March for Olympic champion alpine skier Mikaela Shiffrin. While she won all five World Cup slalom races she started, a midseason break to nurse an injured knee left her short of the points needed to keep her world champion crown.But with a two-second lead (on average) in every race, its clear the 21-year-old is still top-of-the podium material. Shell start the 2017 World Cup season this weekend in Levi, Finland, with eyes on regaining her 2015 world championship title.One secret to Shiffrins success? A playlist that keeps her motivated and focused in training and competition alike. Before races, I normally find someplace quiet, close my eyes for 15 minutes and disappear in my music, Shiffrin says. I think about dancing or making turns on a never-ending ski run to the beat.Shiffrin shared her prerace playlist with us: Get more athlete playlists. Wholesale Yeezy 350 UK .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Cheap Yeezy 350 UK Outlet .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. http://www.discountyeezy350uk.com/ . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Authentic Yeezy 350 UK . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Cheap Adidas Yeezy Shoes UK . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. YORK -- Giant-killer Oliver Lines extended his impressive run at the UK Championship and is confident he can go on to win the whole tournament.The previously little-known 21-year-old from Leeds followed up a shock second-round win against Judd Trump with a 6-0 dismantling of Jimmy Robertson.And after guaranteeing himself career-best prize money of at least £15,000, Lines insisted he was not finished yet: I could win it, he said. Im playing well enough to win it.Lines revealed stablemate Trump had sent him a text message before the match with Robertson. Judd messaged me, saying Youd better not lose this game, Lines said. He said if I lost this game thered be a fine -- because were from the same management.Obviously he was joking but hopefully I can push on now because Im feeling very confident.Lines fired in breaks of 90, 51, 67 and 72 in sealing a shot at Marco Fu in the last 16, and he is guaranteed to rise from 61st to at least 53rd in the world rankings next week.If he keeps the run going, a debut in the top 50 beckons.As the prize money keeps soaring, Lines, whose father Peter lost in the third round on Monday, has promised to reward his family.Ive got a few texts from my two sisters already asking what Im getting them for Christmas. I havent really thought about what Ill do with the money but obviously its a nice bonus isnt it, just before Christmas. But hopefully Im not finished yet, he said.Ill have to treat my stepmum as well because shes always here supporting. Shell be getting a goodd treat this year.ddddddddddddWelshman Matthew Stevens set up an appealing fourth-round clash with Ronnie OSullivan after a 6-2 victory against Joe Perry, and insisted the in-form Rocket is beatable.Stevens won this tournament in 2003 but will have his hands full on Wednesday against a player who has lost just one frame in three matches at the Barbican Centre this fortnight.OSullivan was described as not human by vanquished third-round opponent Michael Georgiou, but Stevens is having none of that talk.Stevens said. Ive had a good run, and if I can put Ronnie under pressure, he is human after all, he does miss balls. But you need to get off to a good start against Ronnie and put him under the cosh.Hes probably played about three hours in three matches. If I can play well theres no reason I cant win, but Ill have to be on top of my game because Ronnies the best player in the world by far.Shaun Murphy, the 2008 UK champion, edged home 6-5 against Dominic Dale, while Mark Williams won by the same margin against Ricky Walden after fighting back from 5-3 adrift.Tuesdays evening session saw Welshman Jamie Jones knock out Chinese world number five Ding Junhui 6-2, while Mark Allen of Nothern Ireland edged out Wales Ryan Day 6-5.Stephen Maguire won a final-frame decider to edge out Irelands Fergal OBrien 6-5, while Chinas Zhang Anda knocked out Englishman Mitchell Mann 6-3. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz