Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
t123 Offline

ChAôt

28.04.2019 06:36
Traktor of the KHL. [url=http://www.wholesalenikereactnz.com/]http://www.wholesalenikereactn z.com/[/url] . But Bourque, who has Antworten

CHICAGO -- The Chicago Cubs placed infielder Luis Valbuena on the 15-day disabled list on Sunday because he strained a muscle on his right side. Chicago recalled infielder Logan Watkins from Triple-A Iowa to take his place. He was in the lineup at second base and batting seventh against the Dodgers on Sunday for his major league debut. Watkins was the Cubs 2012 minor league player of the year after batting .281 with 93 runs scored and nine home runs for Double-A Tennessee. He was added to the 40-man roster in November, and he was hitting .243 with eight home runs in 107 games at Triple-A. "Thats a big part of my game, drawing walks," said Watkins, who has a career on-base percentage of .365 in the minors. "This is the first year Ive ever hit leadoff in Triple-A. Ive always been the two-hole hitter. I was learning a lot. It was a good year for me as far as learning a lot and getting better." With the addition of Watkins, second baseman Darwin Barney can occasionally move to shortstop and give Starlin Castro a day off, manager Dale Sveum said. Valbuena was batting .225 with nine home runs in 89 games for the Cubs. He aggravated an injury Friday in the Cubs 6-2 loss to the Dodgers. "He did it four or five days ago, felt it and then when he pinch hit the other night, he got it pretty good," Sveum said. Authentic Nike React NZ From China . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Nike React NZ For Sale . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. http://www.wholesalenikereactnz.com/ . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Nike React NZ Outlet .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Clearance Nike React NZ . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. NASCAR rolls on this weekend with nine races to go this season. I dont know about you, but that screams nine chances to cash in.This weekend, were on to New Hampshire, a fairly flat 1-mile track. Passing there is tough, and the quarters are tight, so its no wonder that going baack to 2005, the top four average starting positions in terms of fantasy points are one through four, with one and two sitting on top.dddddddddddd ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz