Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

28.04.2019 03:42
e.During his second spell with the club, Hiddink led Chelsea away from the bottom three and secured a 10th-place finish. He will Antworten

Guus Hiddink says he is unsure of his future plans after saying a difficult goodbye to Chelsea. The Dutchman was brought in midway through the season with Chelsea 16th in the Premier League, only one point above the relegation zone.During his second spell with the club, Hiddink led Chelsea away from the bottom three and secured a 10th-place finish. He will be replaced by Antonio Conte in the summer after bidding farewell following Chelseas 1-1 draw with Leicester.Asked what he plans to do next, he told Sky Sports: I dont know. I will have some holidays. Then the Premier League starts again, I will not directly be involved but I will follow it closely.Its always difficult to say goodbye, I have been here twice and I have enjoyed it, although it was difficult to get the team from the relegation zone to where we are now. Its not enough for Chelsea standards but to say goodbye is difficult for a club I love. John Terry insisted he wants to stay at Chelsea and paid tribute to Hiddink after the draw I shouldnt be here normally because that means they are fighting for the top four or better, but I enjoyed helping out and I wont be away for long in the future, I will come to visit.Hiddink previously took charge in 2009, stepping into the role in February after the sacking of Luiz Felipe Scolari.He was unable to finish his second spell with a win as Danny Drinkwaters long-range strike cancelled out Cesc Fabregas penalty.It was a typical end-of-season game, said Hiddink. In the first half we managed to create some chances and then after the break we got the penalty but then invited them to get their equaliser and it was sloppy defensively.It was a diplomatic 1-1 draw between the current and the past champions. Also See: Chelsea 1-1 Leicester As it happened Get a £10 free bet! Discount Shoes Ireland . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Wholesale Shoes Ireland . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. http://www.shoesoutletireland.com/ . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Authentic Shoes Ireland . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Shoes Ireland Outlet . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Dodgers called up 27-year-old rookie Rob Segedin from the minors on and started him in left field against Boston on Sunday night.Segedin makes his major league debut after 2,331 minor-league plate appearances. He leads the Pacific Coast League with a .598 slugging percentage this year, hitting .319 with 21 home runs and 69 RBI in 103 games for Triple-A Oklahoma City.To make room for Segedin, the Dodgers demoted infielder Chris Taylor too Oklahoma City.dddddddddddd Taylor, acquired from Seattle in June, hit .235 with one homer and seven RBI in 24 games for Los Angeles.The Dodgers also transferred OF Trayce Thompson to the 60-day disabled list, making room for Segedin on the clubs 40-man roster. Thompson (lower back tightness) will not be eligible to return until Sept. 9. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz