Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

27.04.2019 10:55
o straight.Even when it seems like were doing a good job, bounces go against us, Toews said. Were just a little shaky in some ar Antworten

Slaven Bilic has admitted that he smelled complacency at West Ham ahead of the clubs disappointing start to the new campaign. The Croatians first season in charge was a successful one with the club qualifying for Europe after a seventh-place finish in the Premier League.But following the move from Upton Park to the London Stadium last summer, results suffered as West Ham lost five of their first six league matches. Slaven Bilic explains why West Ham have had a poor start to the Premier League season The slide has been arrested as they have gone unbeaten in October and reached the quarter-finals of the EFL Cup, but Bilic said expectations were too high at the start of this season and focus slightly slipped as a result.We got a bit of that complacency, he told Sky Sports Geoff Shreeves.I smelled it. I didnt know and at the end of the day I am the first to say that it is my responsibility, always, because I am the manager here.I smelled it during the pre-season when I spoke to the press. You have press conferences even in pre-season and before our qualification games for Europa League and 70 per cent of the questions were about Champions League.What are you talking about? was in my head. On one hand you dont want to be pessimistic, but on the other hand - and I was talking about it to my staff - if they are asking me those kind of questions they are asking the players the same kind of questions.What is the reason? We are not afraid of anyone, but why are we talking about Champions League? Highlights of the EFL Cup match between West Ham and Chelsea in midweek We played at home against Watford and in a pre-match interview I was asked are you thinking of an easy 3-0 win? and I was like What are you talking about?This is the Premier League and we are West Ham. Nobody can talk about an easy 3-0 win. We are hoping and sometimes you are expecting if everything goes well, but those kind of things got us in a state of a little bit of complacency.You dont do it deliberately. You dont even notice, but it comes. Just five per cent is enough here, with a little bit of bad luck… to get you in serious problems.Thank god we reacted well and on time. West Ham travel to Everton on Super Sunday on the back of Premier League victories over Crystal Palace and Sunderland and a midweek EFL Cup win over Chelsea.Bilic is hoping for three points to see them continue their rise up the table and agreed with the suggestion that they exceeded expectations last year.On one hand I agree with you, he added.We are the victims of our own success, but what should we have done? Highlights of West Hams 1-0 win over Sunderland Lose a few games once we are safe? Then it wouldnt be a great season, it would be ok, and we would be on our toes? No.We are not the first and we are not the last team to be a victim of its own success.We are a club that is moving places. We have a new stadium. The board and the whole West Ham family is trying to move this club to another level.For more from Geoff Shreeves interview with Slaven Bilic, tune in to Nissan Super Sunday: Everton v West Ham from 12.30pm on Sky Sports 1. Also See: Bilic on fan trouble Everton v West Ham Your clubs lucky ref Man Utd v West Ham on Sky Cheap Adidas Yeezy Shoes UK .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Discount Yeezy 350 UK Shoes . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. http://www.discountyeezy350uk.com/ . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Wholesale Adidas UK .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Yeezy 350 UK Sale . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. COLUMBUS, Ohio -- After a disastrous 0-8 start last year that turned into a season-long tailspin, the Columbus Blue Jackets were desperately looking for a confidence-boosting early win.They got it Friday night.Rookie defenseman Zach Werenski had a goal and an assist, and teammates Nick Foligno and William Karlsson picked up their first goals of the season as the Blue Jackets beat the Chicago Blackhawks 3-2 .Columbus Sergei Bobrovsky turned in a solid game, blocking 32 shots and surviving a desperate Chicago power-play rally near the end of the game.Columbus never trailed in Fridays game.Just to fight through against a pretty good team that was coming at us in the second half of the game, saw our goalie play really well and keep us there, it just gives us a notch of confidence, Columbus coach John Tortorella said. We keep on going from that.Tyler Motte and Richard Panik scored for Chicago (2-3-0), and Corey Crawford had 25 saves.The Blue Jackets (1-2-0) took the lead when the 19-year-old Werenski netted a wrist shot from the point during a power play at 9:10 in the first period. It was his team-leading second goal of the season, with Alexander Wennberg and Foligno credited with assists.The Blackhawks tied it up 2:29 into the second period when a shot by Jonathan Toews ricocheted off Bobrovskys pad and was put back by Motte, his first goal of the season.Columbus took advantage of the power play again at 4:36 of the second when Foligno tapped it in from in front of the net, with assists from Werenski and Cam Atkinson.Fourth-line center Karlsson got the Blue Jackets final goal with 6:16 left in the second when he tipped in a shot from David Savard through traffic.Panik pulled Chicago within one at 5:54 into the third period, popping in a goal from in front of the net off a pass from Gustav Forsling, but the Blaackhawks couldnt tie it.ddddddddddddThe Blackhawks have lost two straight.Even when it seems like were doing a good job, bounces go against us, Toews said. Were just a little shaky in some areas, so unfortunately another two goals we gave up in (penalty kill), its just not good enough. We deserve all the criticism. We just need to keep finding ways and go deep in really trying to dig ourselves out of this right now.Foligno greeted Bobrovsky at the end of the game with an embrace.Bob had been waiting a little while for that one, Foligno said. It was nice, just for him, too. Hes played outstanding the first two games for us, and it was nice to be able to reward him with a big win and a big hug.Game notes Columbus D Ryan Murray suffered what the team called an upper-body injury in the first period and did not return. He may have taken an elbow the head. He wont make the road trip. ...The Nationwide Arena crowd of 15,789 included a large, vocal contingency of red-clad Blackhawks fans. ... Columbus ended a streak of nine October losses at home dating to 2014. ... Bobrovsky and his mates held off a fierce six-shot Chicago rally in front of the net in the last 90 seconds of the second period. ... Columbus Matt Calvert was penalized 2 minutes for goalie interference in the third period when he tripped Crawford, who came out of the crease to retrieve the puck. The video replay seemed to show that the contact was marginal. ... Werenski is first player in Blue Jackets history to post at least one point in each of the first three games of his NHL career.UP NEXT:Blackhawks: Return home for a Saturday night game against Toronto.Blue Jackets: Four-game road trip begins Saturday night in Dallas. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz