Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

27.04.2019 04:12
through the end of the new contract.Ronaldo has become an icon for this club, the symbol of the best club in the history of foo Antworten

MADRID -- Life in Madrid certainly seems to agree with Cristiano Ronaldo.The Portugal forward signed a five-year contract extension with Real Madrid on Monday, capping an exceptional year after triumphs with his club in the Champions League and with his national team in the European Championship.This is the best moment in my life, Ronaldo said. After winning the Champions with Madrid, the Euro with Portugal and now having my contract extended, its a dream year. This is too special. Life is good, Im telling you.Wearing jeans, a black jacket and glasses, Ronaldo signed the new five-year contract alongside club president Florentino Perez, then was given a Madrid jersey with the number 2021 on the back.The deal keeps Ronaldo tied to Madrid until June 2021, when he will be 36 years old. His previous contract would have ended in 2018.Its not my last contract, lets make it clear, he said with a smile.The three-time world player of the year is Madrids all-time leading scorer with 372 goals in 360 matches. He has scored more than 50 goals in the last six seasons and is two short of becoming the first player to score 100 goals in European competitions. Ronaldo led Madrid to two Champions League titles and to a Spanish league title, among other trophies.Im not going to lie, I didnt expect to have these great numbers by now, Ronaldo said. I want to keep making history and giving my best with this jersey. I want to keep doing what I have been doing, scoring goals and helping this club win trophies.He feels the numbers should be enough to give him a fourth player of the year award, but said its not up to me to vote, so Im not worried with that.Ronaldo arrived in Madrid from Manchester United in 2009. He will have played 12 seasons with the Spanish powerhouse if he stays through the end of the new contract.Ronaldo has become an icon for this club, the symbol of the best club in the history of football, Perez said. There is no doubt that there will be a `before Ronaldo and an `after Ronaldo for Real Madrid.The 31-year-old forward signed the new contract a day after Madrid defeated Leganes 3-0 at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium to retain the Spanish league lead. Ronaldo didnt find the net, extending his scoreless streak at the Bernabeu to five matches, his worst scoring slump at home.It was another lackluster performance for Ronaldo, who has been facing criticism for an up-and-down start to a season in which he has played below expectations with seven goals in 12 matches. He was jeered at the Bernabeu after a recent disappointing performance in the Spanish league.This day is too special to talk about scoring or not scoring, Ronaldo said.Ronaldo is just the latest Madrid player to have his contract extended past 2020. The club recently reached new deals with Gareth Bale, Luka Modric, Toni Kroos and Lucas Vazquez.---Tales Azzoni on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tazzoni Nike React NZ For Sale . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Nike React NZ . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. http://www.wholesalenikereactnz.com/ . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. Wholesale Nike Shoes NZ . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Clearance Nike React NZ . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Tom Brady looks just fine. His fans and teammates are relieved. The key to the success of the New England Patriots participated fully in the teams walkthrough Thursday. He jogged with other players at the start. He dropped back normally to throw passes. And he didnt limp. An alarming situation -- he had left Wednesdays practice with an apparent left knee injury -- was just a false alarm. "Im good," was all Brady told waiting media members as he walked off the practice field Thursday after removing the black brace he wore during the workout. "You can all go home." Then, after signing some autographs and posing for pictures, the star quarterback walked back into Gillette Stadium where he may or may not play in Friday nights exhibition game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Patriots coach Bill Belichick didnt speak with reporters after the third and final day of joint practices with the Buccaneers. Brady was knocked down by left tackle Nate Solder after releasing a pass midway through Wednesdays session. Solder had been pushed into Brady by Buccaneers defensive end Adrian Clayborn. A person with knowledge of the situation said Brady sprained his left knee and an MRI was negative. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the Patriots did not make an announcement about Bradys health. But players knew quickly that their two-time league MVP was OK. "Right after practice, actually. We got the news pretty quick," running back Stevan Ridley said. "It was a scary moment, but really, with Tom, I know hes a competitor and hes going to do whatever to get him out there. Im just glad they took him out, checked him out and made sure he was good. So ... my hearts at peace knowing that hes OK and knowing that nothing majors going on." Brady suffered a season-ending injury to the same knee in the 2008 opener but hasnt missed a game since that year. "Thats our leader, man," Ridley said. "We ride with Tom Brady all the way and anytime you see somebody go down like that, kind of everything stops in front of yoou.ddddddddddddBut, for us, we just have to move on and hope for the best and thats what we did and we found out later that day at team meetings that he was OK and that was all the news that we needed to know, that our quarterback was going to be with us." For a while, with no information coming out, fans wondered if Brady was hurt badly. Many of them expressed their concerns on Twitter. "I think there were a lot of fans at home probably pulling out their hair," safety Devin McCourty said. It was a big story until reports surfaced that the injury wasnt serious. "I think you guys had more communication and more opinions than we did," McCourty told reporters. "We actually got to see him in the locker room and all that, so it wasnt as crazy as, I think, the media made it seem." Solder even had a restful night, despite his role. "I didnt let it affect my sleep," he said. "Its part of the game." The brace Brady wore Thursday was heavier than the one he had on a day earlier and similar to what he wears in games. He moved smoothly through the slow-speed walkthrough. During a hurry-up drill, Brady dropped back and completed two passes to tight end Zach Sudfeld and one to Aaron Dobson against minimal coverage. There was no sign that his knee was hindering him. After practice, he spent about a half hour on the field with his wife, supermodel Gisele Bundchen, their son Benjamin, 3, and Bradys son Jack, with actress Bridget Moynahan. He turns 6 on Wednesday. She threw a pass to her husband. He ran with his children. Jack threw the ball to her. Then Brady walked the length of the field and past the cameras and reporters, with a football tucked under his left arm and a steady stride. Belichick will decide whether he plays on Friday night. Its only an exhibition game, but Ridley said it matters whether Brady plays or not. "Its all a different ballgame when Bradys in the game," Ridley said. "I think it matters for everybody whos watching sports as well as the team thats out there on the field." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz