Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

27.04.2019 04:11
ing time on a career that included 11 race victories. At a farewell party hosted at the Yas Marina Circuit on Saturday night, te Antworten

Williams will present Felipe Massa with the car he raced at his final Brazilian Grand Prix as a parting gift to mark his retirement from Formula One.Massa is set to bow out from F1 after Sundays Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, calling time on a career that included 11 race victories. At a farewell party hosted at the Yas Marina Circuit on Saturday night, team members, friends and family and fellow drivers came together to toast the Brazilians 15-year spell in the sport.Tributes were led by deputy team principal Claire Williams, who praised the contribution Massa has had on the Grove-based team since his arrival in 2014. Alongside a photo album and a special cartoon illustrating his career, she announced the team would be giving Massa the chassis he drove in Brazil.The car featured a unique livery change as title sponsor Martini replaced its name with MASSA on the side of his FW38, as well as sporting a rear wing which carried the phrase Obrigado -- meaning thank you in Portuguese.I am so proud of my career, everything I passed through, difficult moments, and great moments, Massa said. I think it is a good time, so I am really happy with my decision.It is very difficult to decide or stop, because we are young and you need to decide something in the moment that you are still fit. To keep doing and keep working for very long, I am really sure I chose the right moment to do that.The former Sauber and Ferrari driver will make 250th and final grand prix start in Sundays race.? Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Wholesale NHL Jerseys Outlet . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. http://www.cheapjerseysnhl.us/ . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Stitched Adidas NHL Jerseys . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Cheap Hockey Jerseys China . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. A panel of ESPN baseball experts is forecasting Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop Corey Seager and Detroit Tigers pitcher Michael Fulmer to run away with the National League and American League Rookie of the Year awards when the honors are announced Monday between 6 and 7 p.m. ET.We had 27 experts pick who they think will win each award. The voting breakdown for the awards is listed below as well as the votes of our experts.Who will win the AL Rookie of the Year award?1. Michael Fulmer, SP Detroit Tigers VOTES: 23Acquired from the Mets for Yoenis Cespedes at the 2015 trade deadline, Fulmer led all AL rookies in innings pitched (159), strikeouts (132) and wins and was eighth among AL pitchers in WAR (4.9).2. Gary Sanchez, C New York Yankees VOTES:: 4In just 201 at-bats, Sanchez finished tied with Nomar Mazara (516 at-bats) for the lead among AL rookies with 20 homers.dddddddddddd. Sanchez became the first major leaguer ever to hit 11 home runs in the first 23 games of his career and the fastest ever to 19 homers (45 games).Who will win the NL Rookie of the Year award?2. Corey Seager, SS Los Angeles Dodgers VOTES: 27Seager is also a finalist for NL MVP, after hitting 26 homers and driving in 72 runs as the Dodgers starting shortstop. Seager finished fourth in the NL in WAR (6.1). In his first postseason he hit .205 with two homers and four RBIs in 11 games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz