Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

17.10.2018 10:13
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.piratesrookiestore.com/Pirates-Austin-Meadows-Kids-Jerse y/]Austi Antworten

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (SportsNetwork. Austin Meadows Jersey .com) - Martin Kaymer coughed up a 10-stroke lead in eight holes Sunday to hand Gary Stal the title at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship. Stal fired a 7-under 65 to earn the improbable victory. He finished at 19- under-par 269 for his first European Tour win. Its unbelievable. Im very, very, very happy, Stal said. I cant believe it. When I saw Kaymer on 23-under, I said in my head, It is not possible. When I saw him back on 17-under, I thought it was possible. Kaymer dropped six strokes in eight holes to fall from the lead. He closed with 3-over 75 and ended alone in third place at 17-under-par 271. Kaymers 75 matched the worst round of the day, while Stals 65 tied the best round of the day. World No. 1 Rory McIlroy picked up six birdies over the last 11 holes to finish second for the fourth time at this event. He closed with a 6-under 66 on the National Course at Abu Dhabi Golf Club and ended at minus-18. Victor Dubuisson (67) and Thomas Pieters (70) shared fourth at 16-under-par 272. Bernd Wiesberger closed with a 1-under 71. He was joined at minus-14 by James Morrison and Tyrrell Hatton, who both closed with 67s. Kaymer birdied the first from seven feet out, then dropped his third shot at the par-5 second to three feet. He knocked that in for birdie. Kaymer also birdied the fourth to move to 23-under par, and after Pieters bogeyed the fifth, Kaymer was 10 clear of the field. The German could only pitch his second down the fairway at the sixth. He flew the green with his third. After his chip for par horseshoed the hole, Kaymer tapped in for bogey. Stal, who was in the group ahead of Kaymer, had four pars in the first five holes. He birdied the fourth and sixth to move to 14-under. The Frenchman started to make a big move with a birdie at the eighth. Stal followed with birdies on the next three holes and that spurt moved him to minus-18. Kaymer hit his drive near a bush on the ninth and took a penalty drop. He found a greenside bunker with his third. After chipping on, Kaymer 2-putted for double-bogey. With Stals run of birdies and Kaymer double-bogey, Kaymers lead was down to two. Another wayward drive at 13 led to another drop for Kaymer. He came up well short with his third, then duffed his chip. His fifth shot hit the pin, but he needed two putts to get down for a triple-bogey. Suddenly, Kaymer was one behind Stal, who parred four in a row from the 12th. Stal poured in a long birdie putt at the 16th to move to 19-under, where he was two clear of Kaymer and McIlroy. Stal parred the final two holes to hang on for the win. I played really good all week and today was good driving, good putting, everything was perfect, said Stal, who won twice on the Challenge Tour in 2012. Kaymer wrapped up his round with five straight pars to finish two back. I dont really know how to put it into words. It was very, very surprising today. I started off well and hit a couple bad tee shots and cost me double- bogey and a triple-bogey, explained Kaymer. Twice, I missed the grass and I was in a bush and I had to drop it in the sand. I missed a lot of putts today, and therefore, was very difficult for me to make birdies. McIlroy was even-par through seven holes. He started to climb the leaderboard thanks to three straight birdies from the eighth. Birdies at 13 and 15 moved him to 17-under. McIlroy closed with a birdie at the last to end one behind. NOTES: Stal, who entered the week ranked 357th in the world, earned 379,798 euros for the victory ... Stal tied for fifth last week at the South African Open Championship, and that had been his best career finish on the European Tour ... The tour heads to Doha next week for the Commercial Bank Qatar Masters, where Sergio Garcia beat Mikko Ilonen in a playoff last year. Corey Dickerson Jersey . The person spoke on condition of anonymity because no announcement was made. By releasing Bailey, the Broncos would open up cap space with the 12-time Pro Bowl player scheduled to make around $10 million next season. Jordy Mercer Jersey . Marie rink got back in the win column at the Olympic mens curling tournament with a 7-4 win over the host Russian squad on Wednesday. http://www.piratesrookiestore.com/Pirates-Ivan-Nova-Kids-Jersey/ . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans.MILAN - Carlos Tevez scored twice to help Juventus beat Hellas Verona 4-0 on Sunday and move five points clear at the top of Serie A.Juventus had beaten Verona 6-1 in the Italian Cup on Thursday and it appeared to be on course to better that result when Paul Pogba and Tevez put the defending champion 2-0 up inside seven minutes.However, Verona goalkeeper Rafael kept the tide at bay until shortly after the hour mark when Roberto Pereyra and Tevez completed the scoring.The best news is that you see a squad where everyone is fighting for the same objective, not just the 11 who are playing, Tevez said. Pogba does phenomenal things every day. It depends only on him how far he can go.Earlier, Napoli beat Lazio 1-0 to leapfrog the Rome side into third spot in Serie A on Sunday, while Sampdoria remained firmly in the race for the final Champions League spot with a 2-0 win at Parma.Napoli and Sampdoria moved onto 33 points, with Lazio two points behind. Fiorentina was a point further back after Khouma Babacars last-gasp goal snatched a 2-1 win at Chievo Verona.Genoa was on 28 points after coming back three times to rescue a 3-3 draw against Sassuolo.There was more disappointment for AC Milan, which lost 1-0 at home to relegation-threatened Atalanta and was whistled off the pitch after its second successive home defeat. Filippo Inzaghis men have won just one of its past six matches and visit Lazio next.Elsewhere, Udinese drew 2-2 at home to Cagliari, and Torino won 3-2 at bottom club Cesena.Juventus knew it could reach the halfway point of the season with a significant advantage over second-placed Roma, which drew at Palermo on Saturday.And it took less than two minutes to take the lead, with Pogba smashing a 25-yard thunderbolt into the bottom right corner from 25 yards.Juventus had rested Tevez and Andrea Pirlo for the cup match and the formeer made his mark in the seventh minute. Felipe Vazquez Jersey. Pogbas dummy allowed Alvaro Moratas cross through and Tevez curled it in.The home fans had to wait until the 66th minute to see Juventus extend its lead when Pereyra collected a fantastic through ball from Giorgio Chiellini and lifted it above Rafael.Tevez completed the scoring with his 13th goal of the season.In the lunchtime kickoff, Gonzalo Higuain scored in the 18th minute, latching on to a delightful ball from Dries Mertens before unleashing a strike into the top near corner from a tight angle.Lazio fought back and went close on several occasions, notably when Marco Parolo nodded a free kick off the crossbar.Higuain could also have scored a second but had an effort saved by Etrit Berisha before sending another inches wide of the left post.In Parma, Sampdoria struggled to carve out chances but finally broke the deadlock nine minutes into the second half when Eder rolled the ball across from the right for Gonzalo Bergessio to tap in at the back post.Samp all but sealed the result in the 71st minute. Bergessio hit the post from Joseph Alfred Duncans cross and Roberto Soriano fired home the rebound.Fiorentina looked to have lost ground in a riveting battle for third spot as it appeared to be heading for a draw in Verona but Babacar headed Joaquins cross in at the far post in stoppage time to snatch all three points.Joaquin had also had a hand in Fiorentinas 35th-minute opener, as Nenad Tomovic nodded his cross back across goal for Gonzalo Rodriguez to tap in.Sergio Pellissier levelled after Fiorentina missed several chances.Genoa also needed a last-gasp goal, with Ioannis Fetfatzidis — who also scored his sides second — converting a penalty in stoppages after Francesco Magnanelli fouled Juraj Kucka.Domenico Berardi also scored two, including a penalty, for Sassuolo. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz