Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

26.04.2019 10:01
has to be played that way.Still, a marking mix-up allowed Rafa Marquez to score on an 89th-minute header. Klinsmann blamed defe Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- After a catch-less, target-less game Sunday afternoon in Pittsburgh, Victor Cruz needed a sit-down with New York Giants coach Ben McAdoo that he later described as productive.A frustrated Cruz wanted answers as to why he didnt even have a chance to catch a pass in a 24-14 loss to the Steelers, and his seemingly diminishing role in the offense.He thought the meeting went well.We had an honest conversation between both of us. He laid it to me straight and I gave him my thoughts as well, Cruz said. I think it was productive and it ended well. It was a conversation that I guess needed to be had and we had it.And now we can turn the page and move on.Cruz said he agreed with McAdoo 100 percent. He insisted there was no anger or yelling, and that they were on the same page in trying to fix the Giants offense.New York (8-4) has struggled badly in recent weeks and hasnt scored 30 points in a game this season. Two weeks ago it was Sterling Shepard without a target; this past week it was Cruz. The offense, which didnt reach 300 total yards in either of those contests, is out of sync.For whatever reason, the Giants just havent been able to spread the ball around consistently.When you have been as inconsistent as we have on offense, its a challenge, McAdoo said Monday. Victor, like everybody else, including myself, wants to be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem. So my door is always open for any of these guys that want to come in and have a conversation.Cruz and McAdoo met on Tuesday, and Cruz thinks it will lead to a different outcome against the Cowboys. He expects more opportunities.I hope so, he said. I leave every meeting feeling like that. But obviously there would be concerted efforts to get everyone the football, to get everyone the ball, including myself.So I guess the answer to that is sure, yes, it feels like Ill at least be getting one target this week.Cruz said the final sentence with a smile. He insisted he went into the meeting with his usual team-first approach and didnt demand the ball or additional playing time after undrafted rookie Roger Lewis out-snapped him 29-26 in Pittsburgh.Now, they move on. All will likely be forgotten if the Giants beat the Cowboys on Sunday night.Cruzs disgust was more a moment of frustration after Sundays loss than a bigger problem. He didnt think it was necessary to talk with quarterback Eli Manning about throwing him the ball more often. Cruz has 27 catches for 462 yards this season and leads the team with 17.1 yards per catch.But Manning planned to chat with Cruz, much as he did with Shepard last week. It hadnt happened as of Tuesday afternoon.I just havent seen him, Manning said. Im going to talk to him. I havent had a chance to get with him yet, but yes, Ill talk to Victor.Manning admittedly experienced his struggles Sunday in Pittsburgh. He didnt throw the ball as accurately as he wouldve liked, and finished with a pair of interceptions and less than 200 yards passing.After reviewing the film, Manning thought opportunities existed to throw the ball to Cruz. It just, for one reason or another, didnt happen.There is opportunities to get him the ball, Manning said. Its just all dependent on reads and coverage.After almost two full seasons on the sideline with injuries, Cruz isnt concerned about his body holding up. Hes convinced handling 50 or 60 snaps 13 games into the season isnt a problem. The lack of touches and production is more a team concern than anything individual.I think its a level of consistency from top to bottom, not just the receivers and tight ends, Cruz said. Just everyone being on the same page, because it takes all of us to be on the same page to be productive and successful from top to bottom.We just have to understand, keep staying the course, keep doing what were doing because eventually its going to click. We didnt win six games in a row for no reason without anyone clicking or doing something right. Nike SB Ireland Shoes . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Nike SB Ireland Sale . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. http://www.discountnikesbireland.com/ . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. Wholesale Nike Shoes Ireland . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Cheap Nike SB Ireland . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. SAN JOSE, Costa Rica -- Standing on a sideline at Estadio Nacional, where a running track and 20-30 yards separate the field from the stands, Kasey Keller remembered getting hit on the head by a half-eaten hot dog during a World Cup qualifier at nearby Estadio Ricardo Saprissa, where fans were on top of players and the U.S. went 0-7 in World Cup qualifying.Crazy and war were some of the words the retired goalkeeper used.American players were hit with bags of urine, coins and batteries. The result was no different three years ago at the spacious new venue, where Costa Rica scored twice in the first nine minutes of a 3-1 win.Coming off Fridays 2-1 home loss to Mexico in the opening match of the final qualifying round for the 2018 tournament, the Americans are convinced they will end their skid on Tuesday night.History is just that, its history, captain Michael Bradley said Monday. Theres nothing anybody can do to change that, and quite honestly, we dont spend a whole lot of time worrying about it.The U.S. is 0-8-1 in World Cup qualifying at Costa Rica, losing its last eight matches.For the first time in 15 years, all three home teams were defeated on the same day in the hexagonal, as the final qualifying round in the North and Central and Caribbean region is known. In addition to the Americans loss in Columbus, Ohio, Costa Rica won 2-0 at Trinidad and Tobago and Panama won 1-0 at Honduras.You want to make sure that youre not falling behind, so that gives it a little more spice here tomorrow night, U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann said during a news conference at the 35,175-capacity stadium, which was paid for by the Chinese government and opened in 2011. We see it in many occasions that once we go a goal down, the dynamic changes and we add another gear to our game. Its maybe in the characteristics just of our program, of our players. Sometimes they need a wakeup call to get it really going.The U.S. struggled for much of the first 30 minutes against Mexico, leaving too much space in a three-center back formation designed around 18-year-old midfield wunderkind Christian Pulisic.It actually allowed us to get for Christian a position there where he can really have more freedom to hurt them. And here and there, he had a couple of runs. He couldnt finish those runs. Maybe the last touch was taken away from him, Klinsmann said. The 3-4-1-2 in a certain way is a system that actually plays to strength of our players that we have, because a Fabian Johnson plays more on a wing or even sometimes in the middle high up.dddddddddddd. A Timmy Chandler plays as a winger.The U.S. had more success against El Tri after switching to a conventional 4-4-2, and Klinsmann hinted his tactic Friday doesnt mean the next game has to be played that way.Still, a marking mix-up allowed Rafa Marquez to score on an 89th-minute header. Klinsmann blamed defender John Brooks.Hes angry at himself. He said in front of the team, My bad, the coach explained.Obviously we took the time to look at a few things and talk about a few things, Bradley said.The top three nations in the six-team round qualify for the 2018 tournament in Russia, and the No. 4 country meets Asias fifth-place nation in a playoff. After this match, qualifiers dont resume until the U.S. hosts Honduras on March 24.Even the pre-match news conference displayed how road games are different. Klinsmann removed the products of Costa Rican Football Federation sponsors that had been placed on the podium, so as not to have them in photographs with him.Its a very different stadium than Saprissa, but the atmosphere, it doesnt change, said Bradley, who missed the 2013 match after injuring an ankle during warmups. Itd be easy to look at it and say, ah, theres a track and its not as loud or theyre not as into it, but thats not the case.A 2014 World Cup quarterfinalist, Costa Rica is ranked 18th, one slot behind Mexico and six ahead of the U.S. At the Copa America in June, the U.S. beat the Ticos 4-0.I remember the last game we played here. It was definitely loud, said Costa Rica goalkeeper Keylor Navas, who missed the Copa America with a left Achilles tendon injury. When they support us like that, its incredible. We expect that from them, and they expect a lot from us.Game notes American GK Tim Howard will have surgery Thursday to repair a torn adductor muscle in his right leg. Brad Guzan, who replaced Howard in the 40th minute Friday, will start against Costa Rica. ... Ds Matt Besler, Brooks and Chandler and MF Jermaine Jones would be suspended for the Honduras game if they get a yellow card. ... The referee is Mexican Cesar Ramos, who worked the Americans qualifier at Trinidad last year. ... Klinsmann anticipates having a January training camp that will include one or two exhibitions. Including qualifiers and the CONCACAF Gold Cup, the U.S. is likely to play 20-22 games in 2017. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz