Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

26.04.2019 10:00
- Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Antworten

Nico Rosberg says he sees no need to change his approach despite knowing he could seal his maiden Formula One title at this weekends Brazilian Grand Prix.A win for Rosberg in Brazil would be enough to claim the championship with a race to spare, regardless of where Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton finishes. Rosberg can even afford to follow Hamilton home in second place at the next two grands prix, or record one second and a third, and still secure the title. However, the German insists he will continue to use the method of approach which has served him well so far in 2016.Mexico wasnt ideal, Rosberg said. I was going for the win as always but Lewis was just a little bit faster all weekend. Sometimes you just have to accept that and be satisfied with your work. Im not going to change my approach. I need to keep doing what helps me perform at my best and thats going for the win every time.There are still two races to go and anything can happen in this sport, so I need to focus my energy on the factors that I have in my control. Ive got good form in Sao Paulo. Its one of the real classic tracks, which usually produce some exciting races, so Im looking forward to getting out there and having a big battle in front of those awesome Brazilian fans.Mercedes boss Toto Wolff believes Rosberg -- who has won the previous two races at Interlagos -- is the Mercedes driver with the least pressure on his shoulders, by having the luxury of a second opportunity to claim the championship crown in Abu Dhabi at the end of November, if he cannot do so in Brazil.For Nico, all this talk of just needing to finish second in order to make it to the end is over -- he has it in his hands, Wolff said. If he wins the race in Brazil, he is champion. Weve seen many races, particularly in the second half of this season, where he has coped well under pressure. But, mentally, I think this new situation is actually a bit easier in terms of tackling the situation with a little less pressure, as he still has another chance in Abu Dhabi. Sale Salomon Schuhe Schweiz . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. Kaufen Salomon Schuhe Schweiz .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. http://www.schweizsalomon.ch/ .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Discount Salomon Schuhe Schweiz . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Salomon Schuhe Schweiz Outlet .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. ARCADIA, Calif. -- Santa Anitas newly installed turf course was tested for the first time on Thursday when Curlin Rules worked a half-mile under Hall of Fame jockey Mike Smith.The workout was the first time a horse had been exercised on the surface since it was installed in June. The previous course was replaced after showing signs of significant wear and tear.The new course will be used for the first time in races when the Santa Anita autumn meeting opens on Sept. 30. Santa Anita will host the Breeders Cup races on Nov. 4-5.Curlin Rules, trained by John Sadler, worked on the rail and was timed in 48.80 seconds. Smith did not urge Curlin Rules during the workout and said the 3-year-old colt had good traction throughout. Curlin Rules did not produce significant divots.Its good, Smith said. The turns are good. We always had a slipping problem on the turn.For him, he was really good. I wasnt trying to do more than a two-minute lick.Smith said the course should be in better shape witth favorable growing conditions in the final weeks of September.ddddddddddddTheyve got two more weeks to water it and let it grow, Smith said. Two weeks will make a big difference.The workout was witnessed by several California Horse Racing Board executives, including chairman Chuck Winner and executive director Rick Baedeker. Santa Anita has spent more than $500,000 to replace the course, according to track senior vice president Joe Morris.The hillside portion of the course was replaced in early June, while the main oval was replaced later in June.The hillside is two weeks ahead of this, and you can see the difference, Morris said, motioning to the main oval.During the autumn meeting, the track will have four rail settings -- the permanent rail and temporary rails set 10, 20, or 30 feet out from the inside to give runners the freshest ground possible. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz