Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

26.04.2019 07:25
ws to A.J. Green. The first hit him squarely in both hands on the Bengals 39 near the end of the first half, the second was in R Antworten

LONDON -- The Washington Redskins and Cincinnati Bengals played to a 27-27 draw Sunday in London as the NFL got its second tied game in a season for the first time since 1997.The sold-out crowd of 84,488 at Wembley Stadium left deflated and even puzzled as the regulation-time shootout between Kirk Cousins and Andy Dalton turned into an overtime comedy of errors.It definitely feels more like a loss than a win, because we moved the ball so well and had so many opportunities to win, Cousins said.Washington (4-3-1) appeared to have the game won with 2:13 left in overtime, but Dustin Hopkins hooked his 34-yard field goal attempt wide left.Hopkins, whose first overtime attempt sailed smoothly through the uprights but was negated by a last-second Bengals timeout, appeared calm and unruffled in the locker room.It was slick out there, but that didnt have an effect on any of my kicks, said Hopkins, who also was badly short on a 55-yard attempt at the end of the first half.The Redskins got the ball back with 1:11 remaining when Dalton fumbled at the Bengals 47 on a quarterback sneak. Cousins couldnt connect downfield and tossed his final desperate pass tamely into the sideline to preserve the draw. Cincinnati is 3-4-1.The unlikely result came one week after the Seattle Seahawks and Arizona Cardinals tied 6-6 .Obviously not winning the game is disappointing, Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said. We had opportunities on both sides of the ball to win it.Cousins finished with 38 completions for a season-high 458 yards on a team-record 56 attempts, with touchdowns to Jordan Reed and Jamison Crowder. He also threw an inconsequential interception on a deep ball.Dalton completed 27 of 42 for 284 yards and a touchdown to Tyler Eifert, who saw his first significant game action following offseason back surgery. Eifert made nine catches for 102 yards, while A.J. Green generated 121 yards on nine catches. Dalton also tossed a costly interception early in the fourth quarter with the Bengals driving deep into Washington territory.THE 1997 TIES: Oddly, the last time the NFL had two ties in a season also happened in back-to-back weeks. In Weeks 12 and 13 of the 1997 season, Baltimore and Philadelphia tied 10-10, followed seven days later by Washington and the New York Giants 7-7 draw.QUICK START: At first, it looked as if both teams might have forgotten to pack their defenses.Washington took its opening possession 80 yards on a 15-play drive capped by Robert Kelleys juking 4-yard run. It was the first NFL rushing touchdown for Kelley, an undrafted rookie from Tulane starting in place of an injured Matt Jones.Cincinnati immediately responded with a 66-yard kickoff return by Alex Erickson up the right sideline. Giovani Bernard took a draw 8 yards to the end zone to tie the score 7-7 with about four minutes still left in the opening quarter.KICKING WOES: It wasnt only Hopkins ruing his errors. The Bengals Mike Nugent had a chance to tie at 10, but his low-trajectory 51-yarder spun wide left. Nugent has often struggled from long range throughout his 12-year career. He has yet to convert a field goal beyond 47 yards this year, and fell to 0-for-3 from 50 yards or more.Nugent then missed his first extra point of the season, wide left following the Bengals go-ahead drive of the second half.We missed a PAT, we missed a field goal, and those things eventually came back to hurt us, Lewis said.WATCH THOSE HANDS: Redskins star cornerback Josh Norman was called four times for illegal use of hands. Its a shame for Washington that those hands werent as sticky to the ball.Norman dropped two great interception opportunities while jumping routes on short sideline throws to A.J. Green. The first hit him squarely in both hands on the Bengals 39 near the end of the first half, the second was in Redskins territory during the Bengals opening drive of the second half. A pick then would have stopped the Bengals from seizing the lead barely a minute later.SEEING YELLOW: The game was marred by penalties, particularly by the Redskins. Washington was flagged 15 times for 106 yards, leading to eight Bengals first downs and damaging Washingtons overtime drives into Bengals turf. Cincinnati had seven penalties for 85 yards.UP NEXT: Both teams have byes.(Fixes Gordon to Norman in WATCH THOSE HANDS.)---Associated Press reporter Zac Boyer contributed to this story.---AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Shoes NZ From China . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Wholesale Air Max 1 NZ . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. http://www.airmax1salenz.com/ . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Discount Air Max 1 NZ . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Cheap Nike Shoes NZ . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. DALLAS -- Dirk Nowitzki?eliminated any doubt about his commitment to salvage the struggling Mavericks season Saturday night, when he addressed the media for the first time since being shut down a week ago due to lingering soreness in his right Achilles tendon.Im all-in. I want to play, Nowitzki said in front of his locker after his teammates pulled off the Mavs most lopsided win of the season, a 107-82 victory over the Chicago Bulls that improved Dallas record to a Western Conference-worst 4-15. This is obviously not a career-ending injury that Ive got. Its something that just keeps lingering unfortunately. I can hopefully get over it.Theres still a lot of season left. December just started. We know that theres a lot of games coming, so hopefully sometime soon Ill be out there and then stay out there. I dont want to jump in and out of the lineup with soreness or fight this whole year. Id love to be healthy and stay out there once I go.Nowitzki, the sixth-leading scorer in NBA history, has been limited to only five games this season because of Achilles soreness that started after he played 38 minutes in a season-opening overtime loss to the Indiana Pacers.He is out indefinitely but hopes to return before the end of the month.After missing eight straight games, Nowitzki played in blowout losses to the Clippers and Cavaliers last week. He said the soreness and stiffness in his Achilles returned during the second half of the Nov. 25 loss in Cleveland. He has not played since.Its frustrating for me, said Nowitzki, a 19-year veteran who has missed more than 10 games in a season only once before in his career. The whole situation is frustrating to be dealing with something I never have before in my career,, so its tough.dddddddddddd. But once Im out there, I dont want the same thing to happen again that just happened last week, so I want to make sure now its good to go. At this stage of my career, I dont move well anyways, so if Im out there at 80-90 percent, I dont think Im a big help. I want to make sure my bodys responding the right way and well go from there.Achilles injuries are tough, and they just limit your movement a lot. Limit my movement 10 years ago, Id still be able to play effectively out there. But if you limit my movement now, Im already a step slow, and that makes me three steps slow. It just makes no sense to be out there.Nowitzki said the Mavs athletic training staff has been ramping up his workouts recently. He has run on a treadmill and did some work on the court Friday, but he acknowledged that significant progress must be made before he is ready to play in games again.Nowitzki deflected a question about whether his health issues could influence his decision to return for next season, when only $5 million of his $25 million salary is guaranteed. He said his sole concern at the moment is returning as soon as possible.Nowitzki refuses to view this as a rebuilding season for the Mavs. He said they had an extremely difficult November schedule and had to deal with a lot of health issues in addition to his own. But Nowitzki added that the teams prospects have improved with the return of guards Deron Williams and Devin Harris.Hopefully Ill be back soon and we can run off some wins, Nowitzki said. Thats the only way I look at it. Everything else is nonsense. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz