Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

23.04.2019 15:27
ays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . [url=http://www.cheapairmax95.com/]Cheap Air M Antworten

CARSON, Calif. -- Hampered by a hurting hip, Marcos Maidana absorbed everything Josesito Lopez could throw at him for two rounds. When Maidana got his legs back under him, the Argentine brawler made sure Lopez didnt get another chance. Maidana stopped Lopez late in the sixth round of their welterweight bout Saturday night, finishing a tumultuous fight with a merciless rally for his third straight victory. Maidana (34-3, 31 KOs) absorbed ample punishment from Lopez in a back-and-forth meeting of two willing brawlers, with Lopez particularly dominating the third and fourth rounds after Maidana took a shot to the hip. But Maidana rallied and knocked down Lopez with an overhand right in the sixth, following it with a crushing right uppercut that left Lopez wobbly and glassy-eyed, forcing the stoppage. "My character and my guts got me this victory," Maidana said through a translator. "In the second round, he hit me in my hip, and it was like I was paralyzed. The pain lasted for two rounds, and thats when he landed the shots. But my desire to win got me through it. He underestimated my power, and I knew I could knock him out." Maidana has won five of his last six bouts, and this victory should set him up for a big-money fight against another welterweight star, or even fellow Argentine Lucas Matthysse in the future. Cubas Erislandy Lara also survived the first two knockdowns of his career and stopped Alfredo Angulo in the 10th round of a similarly entertaining 154-pound bout in front of a sellout crowd outdoors at Home Depot Center. Lara was knocked down in the fourth and ninth rounds by the brawling Angulo, but the former Cuban amateur star apparently broke Angulos orbital bone around his left eye while peppering him with dozens of big shots. Angulos face was reddened and badly damaged when he abruptly turned his back and walked to his corner in the 10th, in too much pain to continue. The ringside doctor sent Angulo to a hospital. The main event matched that bouts excitement and violence. Maidana came out with his usual aggression, knocking back Lopez in the first two rounds, but Lopez (30-6) replied with big combinations and more push in the third and fourth. Maidana went to the canvas in the fourth, but it was ruled a slip. Maidana rallied again in the fifth, and he finished the fight with Lopez trapped on the ropes when referee Lou Moret stepped in. "I felt like it was a premature stoppage," said Lopez, who has lost three of his last four bouts. "He hurt me a little, but were professionals, and we fight in situations like that. He stunned me with a good right hand, but I was not out of the fight." Lopez led 48-47 on two judges scorecards at the time of the stoppage, with Maidana leading 48-47 on the third. The biggest crowd in Home Depot Center history packed the outdoor stadium south of downtown Los Angeles, filling the site of several memorable brawls in recent years. Golden Boy promoter Richard Schaefer said the 8,629 fans surpassed the previous attendance record for Israel Vazquezs third fight with Rafael Marquez on March 1, 2008. Lopez was a popular second-tier fighter from nearby Riverside, Calif., until he caught a wave of success for the past year since his stunning upset victory over Victor Ortiz at Staples Center last June. Lopez, a late replacement for Andre Berto in the bout, broke Ortizs jaw and forced the former welterweight champion to quit on his stool after the ninth round. Lopez parlayed his self-described "Rocky moment" into a lucrative bout with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez last September in Las Vegas, giving a decent challenge to the 154-pound Mexican champion before getting stopped in the fifth round. Moving back down to a more comfortable weight, Lopez accepted a difficult matchup with Maidana, one of the sports most exciting fighters. Maidana, who also beat Ortiz in June 2009 to make his international name, defeated Mexican star Erik Morales and lost decisions to Amir Khan and Devon Alexander recently, cementing a spot among Argentinas top fighters with Sergio Martinez and Matthysse. Maidana has been with respected trainer Robert Garcia for more than a year, but still hasnt lost the instincts that made him an entertaining fighter. Even before Maidana and Lopez hit the ring, the show could have been stolen in the penultimate bout. Lara outboxed Angulo in the opening three rounds, picking him apart with left hands and short shots inside -- but Angulo abruptly changed the story in the fourth round when he knocked Lara to the canvas with a big left hand. Lara got up unsteadily, but recovered to survive the round. Although Lara fought a smarter, more efficient bout in the ensuing rounds, he went down again in the ninth when Angulo caught him with another left hand, punctuating the shot by standing over the fallen Lara. The Cuban got up -- and he finished the fight in the 10th with one last big combination to Angulos face with 1:10 left. Angulo absorbed the shots, but abruptly turned his back and walked to his corner while Lara celebrated the win. "I was still winning the fight, even when he knocked me down," Lara said through a translator. "I knew I was going to stop him in the later rounds. He caught me with good shots, (but) I fought too hard to get here, through shark-infested waters in Cuba, to let a few knockdowns get in my way. Angulo had good power, but I used my movement and stepped and slid around him and landed my big left hand." Lara led 85-84 on two judges scorecards at the time of the stoppage, and Angulo led 86-83 on the third card. The Associated Press also had Lara up 85-84. "I wanted to stand in front of him and give the fans a good fight," Lara said. "Thats when I got caught." Earlier, junior middleweight prospect Jermell Charlo kept his unblemished record with a narrow unanimous decision over Demetrius Hopkins, the nephew of Bernard Hopkins. The cautious technical bout didnt impress the sellout crowd, which booed both fighters. Air Max 95 Sale . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Cheap Air Max 95 Store .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. http://www.cheapairmax95.com/ . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Cheap Air Max 95 Free Shipping .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Cheap Air Max 95 Shoes . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. The offseason retirements of Vincent Lecavalier, Brad Richards, Dan Boyle and?Barret Jackman, among others, reminded us of how much more difficult it is becoming for a 35-plus player to hang around the youth-driven NHL. The game is faster than ever. With that in mind, we take a look at some quality veterans and what potentially lies in their futures:Jarome Iginla, RW, Colorado AvalancheThe future Hall of Famer entered the season with 611 career goals and has pushed that total to 613 two months into the season. At 39, with the game at warp speed around him, its been a tougher go for the former superstar. His goal production dropped from 29 in 2014-15 to 22 last season, and getting to 15 goals this season would mean a healthy run, which hes certainly capable of. Is this it for him, after an incredible career? I venture to guess yes, but he wouldnt decide that until after the season. Well see if the Avs put on a playoff push. If its obvious closer to March 1 that theyre going to miss out, what will Iginla do? Hes still searching for that elusive Stanley Cup, having left the Calgary Flames after all those years to chase a Cup for the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Boston Bruins. He was hoping Colorado was a rising contender when he signed there in the summer of 2014. What now? Does he chase one last time, if given the chance? He has a full no-movement clause, so its totally up to him. The Chicago Blackhawks have no cap room, but how cool would it be to see him playing on a line with Jonathan Toews, trying to win a Cup? Or what about him going home to his native Edmonton and helping Connor McDavid and the Oilers if theyre playoff-bound? Hey, let me dream, OK? You never know.Shane Doan, RW, Arizona CoyotesIs this the swan song for Mr. Coyote? You didnt think so last year, when in his age-39 season he put up 28 goals. That was simply amazing. But its been tougher this season at 40, with just one goal in 18 games. This guy has meant everything to this franchise, and its pretty obvious there will be some kind of role for him in the organization after he calls it quits. I suspect hell see how his body and mind feel after the season and decide then. My guess is this will be it. If the Coyotes continue to struggle, Doan will also once again be asked by people about whether hed accept a trade to a contender. He has never won a Stanley Cup, of course, as a lifelong member of the Jets/Coyotes, but I know he has thought about the perils of chasing a championship and how hard it is to choose that team. Look no further than his pal Iggy, above. To me, Doan is content where he is. His legacy in Arizona is more important than trying to chase a Cup in a parity-filled league with no guarantees.Radim Vrbata, RW, Arizona CoyotesThe 35-year-old leads the teaam with six goals.dddddddddddd Hes far from done. He returned to Arizona for a third time on a very interesting contract last summer, a deal that pays him $1 million in base salary and up to $2.25 million in bonuses. He has already hit a $250,000 bonus for playing 10 games, hell hit another $250,000 bonus when he hits 30 games, and he gets $500,000 for either scoring 20 goals or getting 40 points. He can earn $250,000 if his team makes the playoffs and $250,000 for each playoff round reached. The point is that it would be in his interest for a Cup contender to come calling -- not just because of his playoff bonuses (which are likely not going to be achieved in Arizona this season) but also because he can set up his next contract with a good playoff. He loves Arizona. Wouldnt it be funny if he were dealt to a contender before the trade deadline but returned to the Coyotes for a fourth time in July? Hey, stranger things have happened.Brian Gionta, RW, Buffalo SabresThe former Montreal Canadiens captain-turned-Sabres captain turns 38 in January, but I think hes skating better now than he did last season. Hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, but my understanding is that he would like to keep playing. Would the Sabres consider bringing him back for another season at a cheaper price than his current $4.25 million salary, just for his leadership element? Or if the Sabres dont make a playoff push, do they approach him about a rental situation before March 1? All things being equal, I think Gionta would like to come back for another season in Buffalo. But if the price is cheap come the trade deadline, he would be a serviceable rental and a guy who easily fits into the fabric of a dressing room on a contender.Ryan Miller, G, Vancouver CanucksWasnt it just yesterday that Miller, in his prime, almost led Team USA to a stunning gold medal at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics? Man, time flies. Now 36, the veterans contract with the Canucks expires June 30. Im told he absolutely wants to play at least another season, if not more, so the question here is whether thats going to be with the Canucks or elsewhere. If Vancouver isnt in the playoff race closer to March 1, a team could come calling and create a decision for Miller. Theres no question in my mind that the Canucks have groomed Jacob Markstrom to be the No. 1 goalie starting next season. Would they be willing to bring Miller back on a cheaper contract to mentor Markstrom? Would Miller be interested in that? More likely than not, I think Miller will move on, whether thats before the trade deadline or in the offseason. But retirement doesnt appear in the offing yet. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz