Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

22.04.2019 15:37
an and Daniel Guy training partnership at Doomben on Friday.Hong Kong-owned Starcourt only won a maiden on Friday but it was eno Antworten

Impressive three-year-old Starcourt will get a chance to confirm the big opinion of him by taking on stakes company at his next start.Starcourt was one of four winners for jockey Michael Rodd and part of a double for the Bryan and Daniel Guy training partnership at Doomben on Friday.Hong Kong-owned Starcourt only won a maiden on Friday but it was enough for Bryan Guy to pinpoint the Group Three Vo Rogue Plate on December 31 as his next start.I know it is a big step up but Michael was very impressed with him. He was never going to lose, Guy said.Starcourt showed he was up to better company when second behind the smart filly Savanna Amour at his first start for us.Guy said the stable had some bigger things in mind for Starcourt and he would have to show something in the Vo Rogue to justify the opinion.The Vo Rogue is always a good guide to the future and the 1300 metres should be no problem, he saidMeanwhile, Guy believes he might have a chance to win a second Queensland Derby with Good Luck Malela who was an unlucky sixth in a QTIS Three Year Old (1600m) at Eagle Farm on Saturday.Guy won the Queensland Derby this year with Eagle Way who is now racing in Hong Kong.He believes Good Luck Malela is showing the same type of early potential as Eagle Way.Michael rode him on Saturday and said he was unlucky. He suggested we try him over further, Guy said.I would like to find an 1800m race for him and get his rating and prize money up. Good Luck Malela can then go for a spell and we will start to think about the winter.The other impressive performance out of the three-year-olds on Saturday was third placed Order Again who struck trouble.Trainer Brian Smith is also hoping he might be a Queensland Derby horse. Cheap Air Max Australia . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Wholesale Nike Shoes Australia . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. http://www.discountairmaxaustralia.com/ . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Air Max Australia . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Wholesale Air Max Australia . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. For Tony Liberatore, the Western Bulldogs breakthrough AFL premiership was all the better for the wait.Liberatore was in the stands on Saturday watching his son Tom achieve what he wasnt able to do in his own storied 17-year career.In the Bulldogs rooms after the match, the 50-year-old was overcome by what it meant to his club and its supporters.Its enormous - this is such a surreal moment, he said.Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. Im just so happy - ecstatic.I cant believe it.Im so happy for him and the boys, and Luke Beveridge. Im not a big drinker but Im going to have a crack tonight.One of Liberatores signature moments from his playing days was his joyful leap in the 1997 preliminary final, believing his fourth-quarter snap had put the Bulldogs 28 points ahead.Unfortunately for the Bulldogs, his shot was judged a behind, and Adelaide went on to win by two points.His celebration at Spotless Stadium last Saturday became the iconic footage of the Bulldogs breakthrough to a grand final that he never pplayed in.ddddddddddddLiberatore said being able to watch his son and celebrate with fans in the stands improved the experience.Its something I always wanted to achieve but its better now, he said.After watching the club fall short of grand finals on so many occasions, Tom Liberatore said he was still searching to understand what had just happened.I dont know what I thought Id feel. I dont know what it feels like now, the 24-year-old said.It means so much to me because of growing up at the club and how hard it was watching those prelims. Its unbelievable.Theres been moments but Im sure it will sink in later.Liberatore laid eight tackles in the 22-point win, contributing to a monster tackle count of 101-91, won by the Swans.Liberatore senior said the high-pressure match made the win all the sweeter.Thats our footy. Thats us. Thats the Bulldogs, he said.I love watching tackling. Its awesome. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz