Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

21.04.2019 07:56
nd, Davis said. Look at him now.Davis, who also was touted as a top quarterback prospect when he arrived at UConn in 2014 made a Antworten

STORRS, Conn. -- UConns Tyler Davis says hes spent a lot of time on the internet watching highlights of Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed.He was a quarterback when he came into Florida and they transferred him over to tight end, Davis said. Look at him now.Davis, who also was touted as a top quarterback prospect when he arrived at UConn in 2014 made a similar switch before this season.During UConns spring game, the redshirt freshman completed 10 of 17 passes for 83 yards, but found himself third on the quarterback depth chart behind junior Bryant Shirreffs and senior Garrett Anderson.Coach Bob Diaco said at 6-foot-4 and 235 pounds, Davis may be one of the top 10 athletes on the team. It just didnt make sense he said, to have someone that talented standing next to him on the sideline as a third-stringer.Diaco talked to Davis about the possibility of becoming a linebacker before deciding that tight end would be the best fit.He thought I had all the traits to do it and so far, its been working out, Davis said.Davis is third on the team in receiving, with 11 receptions for 107 yards and a touchdown, a 24-yard catch from Shirreffs in UConns 31-24 loss to Syracuse.What was initially met with some trepidation ends up being, `Wow, I cant imagine that I would be doing anything other than this, Diaco said. Thats how it looks. Hes really a weapon for that position.Davis said catching the ball hasnt been an issue and hes always been a good runner. He threw for 1,092 yards and 13 touchdowns and rushed for 1,553 yards and 22 touchdowns as a senior at Mepham High School in North Bellmore, New York. But he said learning to block has not been as easy.Its a lot more than you think, he said. More technique and footwork and leverage than I ever knew. I like to think that Im getting better each and every day.Diaco also has found a way to keep Davis as a throwing option.As a holder on special teams, hes already converted two fake field-goal attempts. The first, against Navy, set up a touchdown. The second gave the Huskies a first-and-goal late in the game against Syracuse, which the Huskies failed to convert.Hes 2 of 2 for 42 yards. But Davis said while hes enjoyed making those throws, he has no plans to return to quarterback.I think Im going to stick with tight end, Davis said. Coach Diaco and myself and all the coaches really like my progress that Ive been making. Thats definitely for the future, too.UConn (2-3, 0-2 American) will need more production from Davis and the offense Saturday as it hosts Cincinnati (3-2, 0-2)The Huskies average just 350 yards a game, which ranks 104th among the 128 Bowl Subdivision teams.Theres been a bunch of plays where were just one block away from busting this thing open, Davis said. That gives us a lot of confidence knowing that were just a few inches away from really executing and really getting this thing together. Nike Shoes Nz Free Shipping . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Nike Shoes Clearance Nz .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. http://www.discountnikeshoesnz.com/ . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Cheap Nike Shoes Online Nz .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap Nike Shoes Nz . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Team GBs Olympic hopefuls should go head-to-head in another selection audition in Sundays Exeter Sevens conclusion.The two British teams entered into the Sevens Grand Prix Series event both topped their pools on Saturday, securing safe passage into the quarterfinals.GB Royals will meet Georgia in the last eight on Sunday, while GB Lions will take on Russia, at Exeters Sandy Park stadium.The two British squads are odds-on to progress, and would then meet in the semifinals.Last weekend the Lions beat the Royals 27-14 in the final of Londons Sevens in the City toournament, and now Team GBs players will face off in competitive action once again.dddddddddddd.The Royals had the toughest fixture of either British side on Saturday, seeing off France 17-10, after thumping Portugal 31-0 and Poland 43-0.The Lions shrugged off Belgium 31-5, Italy 31-0 and Germany 41-0, conceding just one try en route to the last eight.Spain will meet Germany and France will take on Italy in the other quarterfinals. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz