Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

21.04.2019 07:55
he teams were locked in a defensive battle in the first half, with ULM (4-6, 3-3 Sun Belt) leading 9-7 at the break. Conner Mann Antworten

ATLANTA -- Thomas Koufie became the first player in Louisiana-Monroe history to rush for five touchdowns in a game as he led the Warhawks to a 37-23 win over Georgia State on Saturday.Koufie rushed for 201 yards on 31 carries.The teams were locked in a defensive battle in the first half, with ULM (4-6, 3-3 Sun Belt) leading 9-7 at the break. Conner Manning, who finished with 422 yards passing and three scores, gave the Panthers a 13-9 lead when he hit Robert Davis on a 58-yard scoring strike. The Warhawks took the lead for good when Koufie broke in from the 1 with 6:23 left in the third.Davis became Georgia States career leader in receiving yards amassing 3,203 yards after pulling in five for 114 yards in this game. The Panthers (2-8, 1-5) had three receivers top the 100-yard mark as Glenn Smith had 123 yards and Jawan Nobles had 103 yards. Stitched Jerseys .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. NFL Jerseys China . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. http://www.wholesalejerseyscheap.us/ . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. China NFL Jerseys . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday.ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. -- Lucas Matthysse stopped Lamont Peterson in the third round Saturday night at Boardwalk Hall in a matchup of junior-welterweight champions. Although both own pieces of the 140-pound title, a dispute among the sanctioning bodies prompted the fighters to meet in a non-title fight that lived up to the hype. "Now we all know who the best 140-pound fighter is," Matthysse said through an interpreter. "No one has dominated Peterson like that." Matthysse (34-2, 32 KOs) had two knockdowns in the third round. The Argentine fighter brought a roaring crowd to its feet when he sent Peterson (31-2-1, 16 KOs) to the canvas with a left hook that thudded against his jaw. Peterson, from Washington, D.C., toppled over when he first tried to get up, but barely managed to beat referee Steve Smogers 10-count. Matthysse charged toward Peterson and connected with another left hook that put him down again. Although Peterson got up, Smoger stopped it at 2:14. Matthysse, the WBC interim champion, put himself in position for a big fight against WBC regular champion Danny Garcia of Philadelphia. "We have a new Manny Pacquiao," Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Shaefer said. "Hes from Argentina and his name is Lucas Matthysse. Words cant describe how good he is, how exciting he is, how hungry he is. You sit in youur seat and you dont question if hes going to knock his opponent out.dddddddddddd You only question when." Matthysse nearly ended the fight in the second round when he connected with a left hook to Petersons forehead that put him down for the first time in the bout. Peterson slowly got to his feet in that one and held on for the rest of the round. "I feel good," Peterson said. "Im a little upset that I lost, but I feel good. I felt as though I could have kept going but he hit me with his good shots. But tonight I guess he was the better fighter." In the co-feature, IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander topped Lee Purdy at the end of the seventh round when referee David Fields stopped the fight on the advice of Purdys corner. Alexander (25-1, 14 KOs) was supposed to be making his first defence of his IBF welterweight title, but Purdy (20-4-1, 13 KOs) failed to make the 147-pound weight limit. With the victory, Alexander put himself in position for a potential fight against another English fighter, former junior-welterweight champion Amir Khan. Alexander also would relish a chance to face Floyd Mayweather Jr., regardless of weight class. "If Amir Khan wants it, he can have it," Alexander said. "If Floyd Mayweather wants it, he can have it. I just want to fight the best fights." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz