Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

19.04.2019 07:10
Former Celtic boss Neil Lennon says Rangers promotion to the Premiership will provide a boost for Scottish football. Rangers add Antworten

ght:Coach Yarnos loyal friendship and his infectious pFormer Celtic boss Neil Lennon says Rangers promotion to the Premiership will provide a boost for Scottish football. Rangers added the Championship title to their two other lower league trophies on Tuesday, when Mark Warburtons side beat Dumbarton 1-0 at Ibrox.The promotion to join Scotlands elite clubs from next season comes almost four years after Charles Green bought the assets of Rangers after they were consigned to liquidation amid a financial meltdown. Although Rangers were unable to emulate Gretnas rise through the Scottish league system in successive seasons, they have made it out of the Championship at the second attempt and Warburton and his assistant Davie Weir now have the opportunity to win the Petrofac Training Cup for the first time when Rangers play Peterhead this weekend.Rangers will bring a sizeable support with them into the top-flight next season and Lennon believes some Celtic fans will relish the opportunity to play the Glasgow rivals on a regular basis. Celtic have their old enemy back, according to Lennon who won three Premier League titles at Parkhead Lennon told Sky Sports News HQ: I think it will be a good selling point for the game in Scotland again. I think it has been a hard sell in terms of TV rights and it will bring more money into the game for sure.From Rangers point of view its an opportunity to build now on the platform that Mark and Davie have created there, and for Celtic they are going to have the old enemy back.At least four games to look forward to for everyone and it whets the appetite again. I think its really good for the game.Ronny Deila, who succeeded Lennon at Celtic Park, says Rangers are where they deserve to be.Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ following his sides 0-0 draw at Dundee, a result which lifted the Hoops five points clear at the top of the Premiership table, he said: They have shown that they are the best team in the Championship and of course we are ready to take them on next year. Asked if their promotion to the top flight was a good thing for Scottish football, the Norwegian added: They are a big club and when they are good enough thats a positive thing.Rangers will get their first chance to test themselves against the Scottish Premiership leaders when they clash in the Scottish Cup semi-final at Hampden on Sunday, April 17, live on Sky Sports. Also See: Scottish Championship video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Best China Shoes Website . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. China Wholesale Shoes Websites . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. http://www.chinashoeswholesale.com/ . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Cheap Shoes China Wholesale . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. China Shoes Cheap Free Shipping .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Canterbury centre Josh Morris has accused NRL match officials of being scared to make a call, after he was controversially denied a try in the Bulldogs NRL elimination final loss to Penrith.Morris appeared to ground the ball on the line midway through the second half, but was ignored by referee Jared Maxwell as he repeatedly asked for the movement to be reviewed by the bunker.What did you think, Morris said.I grounded the ball on the line and the last time I checked that was a try.They are scared to make a call after what happened on Friday night.I asked him (Maxwell) to have a look at it and he just ignored me.In the context of the game, it was crucial. I am not saying we would have won thee game but it was worth looking at.ddddddddddddPenrith led 16-6 at the time but Tyrone Peachey scored for the Panthers soon after to give them an unassailable lead on their way to a 28-12 win.The NRL has been under fire over the first weekend of the finals after a number of controversial decisions in Brisbanes elimination final win over Gold Coast on Friday.Bulldogs coach Des Hasler was also miffed about the no try decision.Is it worth a look? I think it is, he said.Could it have been pivotal? I dont know.But Im not going to say it is the reason we lost the game. ' ' ' assion for coaching football were two of the many reasons he was so well-liked and well-respected. The entire Jaguars fa

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz