Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

14.04.2019 04:54
g in him, New York Jets quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick said Monday hes the main reason for the teams poor start on offense.I think Antworten

One week after claiming team brass stopped believing in him, New York Jets quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick said Monday hes the main reason for the teams poor start on offense.I think the biggest thing is I havent played well, Fitzpatrick said. I think thats where it starts. Offensively, if your quarterback isnt playing well, youre not going to play well on offense. ... As I play better, I think the offense will do the same.The Jets reached the midpoint at 3-5, ranked 28th in scoring offense -- a huge disappointment, said Fitzpatrick, who had hoped to build on his career year in 2015.I think weve definitely played below expectations, especially speaking for the offense and myself, he said.Fitzpatrick was benched after a 1-5 start that included a league-high 11 interceptions, but he got a second chance when backup?Geno Smith suffered a season-ending knee injury.Fitzpatrick came off the bench last week in a win over the Baltimore Ravens, making headlines after the game by calling out ownership and management for giving up on him. On Sunday, he overcame an awful first half to lead the biggest road comeback in team history. The Jets trailed 20-7?at halftime, and Fitzpatrick orchestrated three touchdown drives in a 31-28 victory over the Cleveland Browns.He was so bad in the first half (3-for-14, 30 yards) that Jets legend Joe Namath tweeted that Fitzpatrick should be replaced by the untested Bryce Petty.Fitzpatrick shrugged off Namaths stinging criticism, saying, I understand it 100 percent.He went on to say hes confident the offense will figure out its issues, starting Sunday at the Miami Dolphins (3-4).Weve got to change our expectations, and the expectations for us are weve got to win em all, he said. Thats what we hope to do. I think we have the right guys in the locker room to do it. I think thats what everybody feels. I think the confidence is up.After the Dolphins, the Jets return home to face the struggling Los Angeles Rams (3-4), who have dropped three straight. The Jets could play themselves back into contention. But at the same time, the frustrated fan base is calling for coach Todd Bowles to play Petty, who may or may not be the quarterback of the future.It doesnt sound is if Bowles is close to making that move. He said he didnt consider it at halftime, opting to stick with Fitzpatrick.There are a lot of reasons why we havent played well in the first half of the season, Bowles said. Its not necessarily the quarterback. New Nike React Shoes . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Cheap Nike React Shoes . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. http://www.wholesalenikereact.com/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Wholesale Nike React Shoes . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Nike React Cheap Wholesale .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. NEW YORK -- Muqtaser was the decisive winner in the slop in the $80,000 allowance feature Friday at Belmont Park.The 4-year-old trained by Kiaran McLaughlin rallied five-wide turning for home and drew off to a 7 3/4-length victory in the race originally scheduled for the turf before the wet conditions forced a shift to the main track.It was Muqtasers first win in three U.S. starts. The gelding won 22 of 6 races in England to start his career.ddddddddddddKendrick Carmouche was aboard for the 1 1/16 miles in 1:44.49.Muqtaser paid $7.50, $3.80 and $3.40 as the 5/2 favorite.Transparent was the distant runner up, returning $3.60 and $2.60. Skill Not Luck paid $8 to show. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz