Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

12.04.2019 14:44
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.In the play in question, Suh is engaged with Steelers guard?David DeCastro?and then kicks out h Antworten

The Pittsburgh Steelers?have filed a complaint with the NFL and asked the league to review a play at the end of Sundays game in which Miami Dolphins defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh kicked quarterback Ben Roethlisbergers leg, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.In the play in question, Suh is engaged with Steelers guard?David DeCastro?and then kicks out his right leg and makes contact with Roethlisbergers right leg. The Steelers sent video of the play to the NFL, the newspaper reported, citing a source.Im not sure what he was thinking, DeCastro said, according to the newspaper. Youd have to ask him what he was thinking. I heard Ben saying He kicked me, but I didnt really see it until we watched the film.Roethlisberger injured his left knee during Sundays game and could miss four to six weeks after having surgery for a torn meniscus, sources told ESPNs Chris Mortensen on Wednesday.Roethlisberger suffered the injury in the first half of Sundays 30-15 loss to the Dolphins. He missed one series and then returned to play the entire second half, finishing 19-of-34 for 189 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions. Air Jordan Basket Pas Cher . PETERSBURG, Fla. Air Jordan Pas Cher Chine . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. http://www.pascherairjordanfrance.fr/ . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Destockage Air Jordan .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Air Jordan France En Ligne . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. This weeks Big Question: Who is the best player in the league?Wayne Gretzky: Sid is still the best player in hockey. Thats a mantle you earn over time. Its one of those things where you earn that right to have that title, until somebody takes it away from you. Is?Connor [McDavid] a great player? Absolutely. Does Connor have an opportunity to be the next [Sidney] Crosby? Absolutely. Right now, Sidney deserves to be known as the best player in the game. Hes been the best player consistently in his career. Hes won Stanley Cups and hes won gold medals. Until somebody takes that mantle away from him, hes still going to hold the crown.Joe Thornton, C, San Jose Sharks: Oh, Sidney Crosby. Im a Sidney Crosby fan. Hes ultracompetitive. Great speed, great shot, great passer. Just has a lot of the attributes youd want to start a hockey team with.Zach Parise, C, Minnesota Wild: Sid is playing great, but man, Connor McDavid is good, oh my God. But I still think today. ... Ive got to say I still think Sid. Its tough but I really do.Eastern Conference coach: Best player in the NHL right now would be?Carey Price?and Sidney Crosby. No. You know what? Sorry. I think its Connor McDavid and Carey Price, and Sid would be my third.Ben Bishop, G, Tampa Bay Lightning: I think you look at the way Sidney Crosbys playing right now, its hard to argue that theres anybody playing much better than him. What is he turning, 30 this year? Hes still pretty young. I know the leagues changed, kind of to the teens and young 20s, but, no, I think hes still right in his prime. He looks better than he has in years past. Hes got that fire, hes on a different level right now. Its fun to watch. Not so much fun to play against.Shane Doan, C, Arizona Coyotes: I think Sidney Crosby has established himself with what hes doing right now. Its amazing to see how he just does whatever he needs to do.Cam Fowler, D, Anaheim Ducks: Whew. I think its got to be Connor McDavid right now. Just his combination of speed and skill and being able to do things at a high pace is incredible. We dont get to see Sid that often, but the year that hes having with the injuries too, you can pretty much go eitther way with that one.ddddddddddddAaron Ekblad, D, Florida Panthers: Its got to be Sid, right? Hes consistently amazing. There are obviously a lot of great players that do a lot of great things on different nights, guys like him, and [Patrick] Kane, and [Jonathan] Toews, they are consistently amazing -- not good -- amazing every single night they step on the ice.Jarome Iginla, RW, Colorado Avalanche: McDavid has been very impressive, and playing against him you see what he can do and how he can control a game, but its hard to go against Sid. I think coming off a Stanley Cup, what he did at the World Cup, what hes doing already at the start of the season since hes been back [from a concussion], so I would still, personally right now, go with Sid. Ask me in another couple of years, maybe it changes, but right now Id probably say Sid.Nazem Kadri, C, Toronto Maple Leafs: Id have to go with Sid, with what hes doing this year and how hes putting that team on his shoulders, Id have to go with him for sure. Because hes just so dangerous.Jakob Chychrun, D, Arizona Coyotes:?100 percent [Sidney Crosby]. I was the biggest Sidney Crosby fan growing up. I grew up playing center and playing forward. He was my idol growing up. When I was a kid, all my friends, it was the stage between Ovi and Sid, that was the big argument when I was younger -- still is, but it was huge back then. All my teammates gave me heck, and said Ovi is way better. I stood by Sids side through it all. I would argue with everybody. I still believe that. For sure.Eastern Conference scout: Oh, man, thats tough. I think it comes down to McDavid or Crosby. McDavid is carrying that team. If you take him out of the lineup, theyre nowhere close to where they are today. McDavid hasnt done it long enough and hes still very young, still learning. I would say Crosby is the best in the league. He can do everything and anything he wants to do if he sets his mind to it. Thats what I love about Sids game.-- Joe McDonald, Pierre LeBrun, Craig Custance, Scott Burnside ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz