Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

09.04.2019 12:50
over Lake Geneva and the snow-capped mountains of the Alps beyond.But Klatten is no stranger to golf courses with a quintessenti Antworten

PROVO, Utah -- KJ Hall ran for 101 yards and a score and Brigham Young ran away from Massachusetts in the second half en route to a 51-9 win on Saturday.Andrew Ford threw a 70-yard touchdown to Bernard Davis near the end of the first quarter to put the Minutemen on top 6-0. Brigham Young (7-4) responded with a 10-play, 75-yard drive capped by Hills 11-yard run to go up a point.Logan Laurent then made a 44-yard field goal which was set up by Isaiah Rodgers 51-yard kickoff return to BYUs 48-yard line. The Cougars used a 13-play, 86-yard drive that ended with Harvey Langis 5-yard run for a 14-9 halftime lead.After intermission BYU scored on its first three offensive drives and got a defensive score when Francis Bernard picked off Ford and raced 39-yards to score to put the game out of reach 34-9.Ford threw for 288 yards and had two interceptions.BYU outrushed UMass 240-47. Wholesale Sharks Jerseys . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Cheap San Jose Sharks Jerseys . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. http://www.cheapsharksjerseys.com/ . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Cheap Adidas Sharks Jerseys . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Cheap Sharks Jerseys Authentic . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. EVIAN, France -- Seven years ago Joanna Klatten wasnt playing in professional golf tournaments -- she was working at them.A lot can happen in seven years.In that time the Evian Masters has become the Evian Championship, the fifth major of the LPGA season, and Klatten has become the longest hitter in the womens game.Having completed a first round tied for 53rd at a 1-over 72 in the 2016 Evian Championship Thursday, Klatten can reflect that her work environment has improved (just a bit) in the past few years: Where once she fidgeted behind a desk, this week shes standing on tee boxes, casting an eye over Lake Geneva and the snow-capped mountains of the Alps beyond.But Klatten is no stranger to golf courses with a quintessentially French view.She grew up playing the game at Saint-Cloud Golf Club in Paris, where the eighth and ninth holes present a funnel of trees with a view of the Eiffel Tower in the far distance.Klatten is perfectly at home in Paris. She loves the culture -- attending concerts, the opera and the ballet when possible. After graduating from Georgia State University in Atlanta, where she was a 2007 first-team All-CAA selection, she returned to the City of Light.I never had the goal to turn professional, she told espnW before her first round. I was going to follow everyone else in my family, to work in marketing and events. I even worked for a radio company for a bit.Klatten may love the attractions of the city, but it started to dawn on her that being stuck in an office wasnt her style.I need to be doing something all the time, I cant keep still, she laughed. I like being outside and activities like skiing and sky-diving. When I was working I didnt hit any golf balls for a year and a half.As the clubs gathered dust in the garage, she kept an eye on her peers from the European amateur scene.Some of my friends had started playing on tour, they were enjoying it and I started to wonder. Maybe I was missing out on something, it didnt feel right.She had an itch, and it was an unlikely voice who told her to scratch it -- Sergio Garcia.I was working at the European Tours BMW International Open in Munich and at a meal there I was chatting to Sergio and a few other players. I told them I had the course record at Saint-Cloud of 63. They were saying that if I could go that low, I had potential and I should see how far it could take me.There was another consideration.I was working for the tournament director and he also said it was probably a good idea I tried golf, she said with a sheepish smile. Yeah, Im not very good at organizing.Working in an office wasnt for me, so I quit my job in 2010 and it was a long road.Her laugh at this remark suggests she had her doubts at times.Yeah, it might have taken me about six months to break 80, she said.In late 2010 she headed to the Ladies European Tours Q school and gained a card via a top-10 finish. The journey, however, was far from complete: Five tournaments into 2011, she had yet to play a weekend.The turning point came in midsummer: a first cut made in the Netherlands, an 18-hole lead in her very next start in Switzerland and then qualification for a first maajor championship, the Ricoh Womens British Open on the toughest track on the rotation, Carnoustie.ddddddddddddhe missed the cut, but an encounter with her there suggested she had taken another step forward. She had been taken by the atmosphere on the range, by the focus of the worlds best players, by their striving for success.Kicking on from that experience the following year, she claimed a first professional victory on the ALPG Tour before racking up 19 top-25 finishes on the Ladies European Tour as she finished 2012 at 25th in the rankings and 2013 at 13th.She was ready for the challenge of the LPGA.There is a huge difference level-wise, people are way more serious, she said. It pushes you. I like that.Although excited about the golf, there were aspects of the new lifestyle that took some getting used to.To begin with, it was the same hotel room every week; you know getting stuck with the same chains and its all so similar, I wasnt sure for a bit. But then I decided to do private housing, which is this great idea the LPGA has. Some players dont like staying with strangers, but I like being with the locals and Ive been so lucky.Ive stayed in such nice places with lovely people, getting to know all about the area and the culture. It makes it a little less like a job and a drudge. There is one family I always stay with in Michigan; they are almost like family. They make it so much easier for me. I love going back to them.A big league win remains elusive, but an LPGA career-best sixth place came in this years Lotte Championship in Hawaii. She also claimed an alternative victory in last seasons end-of-year KIA Performance Awards, when presented with the power drive prize for longest driver (average of 274-yards, longest hit 355-yards).Sounding a little emotional, she said at the prize: Six years ago, if youd said I would be here at this awards, it is too amazing. It is a good reward for so much effort. Its a dream come true for me playing here; way better than an office.Statistics also point the way forward.Oh yeah, she said with wide-eyed Gallic emphasis. This year, I am leading the driving distance again, and I am seventh for greens in regulation. Its just the putting. If I fix it, then there is potential. Im playing well this year, Im optimistic.A two-time top-five finisher in the Ladies Open de France (including a hole-in-one last year), she was ready to bring her A-game to Evian.I love the set up of the course; it suits me very well. I used to have a miss from the tee on the left, which is bad at Evian, but I dont have that miss now. Then once youre on the fairway at Evian, there is a lot of elevation and carry required with the approach, and that suits my ball flight as I have a lot of height and length. Theres plenty of reason to be confident, I just need to get it in the hole.No one likes an early alarm call, but Klatten didnt mind Thursday.First out from the 10th tee at 7:45 a.m. local time; there was no commute, and her office had no desk -- and she likes it that way. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz