Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

31.03.2019 09:28
ek 12 win over Los Angeles. Drew Brees threw to Cooks nine times against the Lions, and the third-year receiver had seven catche Antworten

TAMPA, Fla. -- Welcome to the NFC South, where two games over .500 gives the Tampa Bay Buccaneers a share of first place, and two under has the New Orleans Saints in position to make up ground in a hurry.Talk about playing meaningful games in December.The surging Bucs (7-5), and explosive, but inconsistent Saints (5-7) meet in a key divisional matchup Sunday, then play again in New Orleans in two weeks.In between, the Bucs travel to Dallas for a prime-time date against the NFL-best Cowboys (11-1). The Saints, meanwhile, visit Arizona (5-6-1), which is trying to stay in playoff contention, too.Tampa Bay closes the regular season against Carolina (4-8) and New Orleans finishes at NFC South co-leader Atlanta (7-5), meaning the Bucs and Saints both play three of their remaining four games within the division.The way our division is so tight right now, these games are huge, Tampa Bay coach Dirk Koetter said. Us and Atlanta sitting there at 7-5, New Orleans at 5-7. Just do the math for New Orleans, and were not too far ahead. So, its going to be huge.Part of the challenge for Koetter down the stretch will be keeping one of the NFLs youngest rosters even-keeled.With second-year quarterback Jameis Winston leading the way, the Bucs have won four straight -- six of eight overall -- to overcome a slow start. Tampa Bay hasnt made the playoffs since 2007, and the winning streak is the teams longest in four years.Koetter, whos in his first year as a NFL head coach, said hes not 100 percent sure of the best approach to helping the players cope with the mounting pressure of a playoff chase.Im feeling my way through, the coach said, adding that he tries to tell it to them straight.They know where they are, they know how important this game is. ... But how you gauge the team and how you feel even-keeled, thats a hard thing to figure exactly, Koetter said. I also count on the leadership of our players to help out with that.The Saints relish the opportunity to get back in the race, though it wont be easy playing three of their final four games on the road. Coach Sean Payton feels its imperative New Orleans focus on Sunday -- nothing beyond.We cant play all four Payton said. Weve just got to play this one.Some things to know about the Saints and Bucs:PUT IT ALL OUT THERE: Payton and Koetter both call offensive plays and insist they arent tempted to hold anything back on Sunday.I dont think youd ever go into a game saying lets hold this for the second game. Certainly were not in a position to save or hold anything, Payton said.Koetter agreed: Ive never been like that, I dont believe in that. Shoot. Who knows where were going to be in two weeks? Our most important game is right now.BRINGING PRESSURE: The overlapping returns from injury of linebacker Dannell Ellerbe and defensive tackle Sheldon Rankins have resulted in considerable improvement by the New Orleans defense in quarterback pressure. Theyve combined for seven sacks in the past four games. Ellerbe, who has been featured in blitz packages, has a sack in each of the Saints past four games. Rankins, a rookie drafted 12th overall last spring, has three sacks in that span.FAMOUS JAMEIS: Winstons steady progress has been a big part of Tampa Bays surge. The first overall pick from last years draft has thrown 15 touchdown passes versus four interceptions over his past eight games. Hes on pace to top 4,000 yards passing again, as well as set a franchise record for TD passes in a season.CHEMISTRY QUESTIONS: New Orleans lack of rhythm on offense last weekend against Detroit begged the question whether there was a carry-over from the dissatisfaction receiver Brandin Cooks expressed after not having a pass thrown to him during a Week 12 win over Los Angeles. Drew Brees threw to Cooks nine times against the Lions, and the third-year receiver had seven catches for 73 yards. Nevertheless, New Orleans struggled to convert third downs -- and, ultimately, to score in a 28-13 loss.GREAT BREES: Brees, who leads the NFL in passing yards, completions, attempts, completion percentage and TD passes, is 87 yards shy of throwing for at least 4,000 yards in 11 consecutive seasons. The Bucs, by comparison, have had just two 4,000-yard seasons (Winston 2015, Josh Freeman 2012) in team history.---AP Sports Writer Brett Martel in New Orleans contributed to this report.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. http://www.chinanflwholesalejerseys.com/ .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. NEW YORK -- It was a year and a half ago in Miami that CiCi Bellis first played Serena Williams and, in her fathers words, froze with fear.After winning only two games in the straight-sets loss, Gordon and Lori Bellis told their then-16-year-old daughter, You just played the biggest-serving, hardest-hitting, best player in the game. You have nothing else to be fearful of.Friday night, on one of the biggest stages in tennis, the 17-year-old American played the second-best player in the womens game and learned that while she might have a ways to go to defeat the proverbial big girls, she is no longer fearful.I think today was the best experience Ive ever had in tennis, Bellis said after being vanquished by Angelique Kerber 6-1, 6-1 in 55 minutes. Her groundstrokes are perfect. I hope to one day be able to play like her.It was the tour-leading 50th victory of 2016 for the 28-year-old Kerber, the 2016 Australian Open champ, Wimbledon finalist and French Open quarterfinalist. The second-seeded German -- who made her Arthur Ashe Stadium debut in 2007, when as a 19-year-old she lost in straight sets to Williams -- was complimentary of her young opponent.Shes a great young, really talented player, said Kerber, who moves onto the round of 16 against Petra Kvitova. For sure she will have a great future.Gordon Bellis had half-joked after his daughters second-round victory over French Open quarterfinalist Shelby Rogers that he intended to plead with tournament officials to not have CiCi play the late-evening match because she generally went to bed at 10.Fridays match began just before 10, and while Bellis seemed alert enough in her Ashe debut with two break points in the first game, Kerber would hold and get down to business soonn enough.ddddddddddddKerber broke Bellis twice in the 31-minute first set, then three more times in the second, showing her experience and court savvy in a way that inspired Bellis more than anything else.I think were around the same height, Bellis said. She doesnt have the biggest serve in womens tennis. I definitely dont either. I think shes a really good person to model my game after. ... Definitely an unbelievable match for me to be able to play, to play against.Bellis, who first captured the adoration of New York fans as a 15-year-old in 2014 with an opening-round upset over No. 13 Dominika Cibulkova, showed her tennis gumption with a late service break against Kerber to prevent a second-set bagel.In the end, she got to upgrade her hotel room to a suite and enjoy more than a week of tennis with three victories in qualifying and two in the main draw. But Bellis latest US Open ride came to an end with her blowing kisses to the crowd as she left the court.Its the most amazing court I ever played on ... the best court in the world, she said.Bellis said maintaining her amateur status and attending Stanford next year is still an option as she left $140,000 for her third-round appearance on the table. But it will not deter her from her next order of business.Now is going to be the best part of my trip here because now I actually get to go shopping, kind of explore a little bit, she said. My friend just actually came in town yesterday. Were just going to really go hit everything, just play it by ear, see what she wants to do, just figure it out from there. But were going to have a lot of fun. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz