Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 DER CHAT
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

19.03.2019 07:15
NAPLES, Fla. [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseysbest.com/]Discount NFL Jerseys[/url] . - Michelle Wie suddenly is in a position to c Antworten

NAPLES, Fla. Discount NFL Jerseys . - Michelle Wie suddenly is in a position to consider a million ways how a great year can get even better.On a tough day that only rewarded the best shots, Wie holed out for eagle with a pitching wedge on her way to a 5-under 67 that moved her up high enough on the leaderboard Friday at the CME Group Tour Championship to get into position for a $1 million bonus.Carlota Ciganda of Spain took advantage of a putting lesson from Spanish great Jose Maria Olazabal to make five birdies for a 67 that gave her a share of the lead with Julieta Granada of Paraguay, who scrambled for a 71. They were at 7-under 137 going into the weekend at the Tiburon Golf Club.Morgan Pressel, who rallied on the back nine Thursday to overcome a rugged start, shot a 66 and was one shot out of the lead.All of them would love to win the LPGA Tour season finale because its a big title with a $500,000 check for first place. None has a mathematical chance at the $1 million bonus for winning the points-based Race to CME Globe.And thats where Wie comes in.Wie, who captured her first major this year at Pinehurst No. 2 in the U.S. Womens Open, is No. 4 in the Race to CME Globe. Only the top three players — Stacy Lewis, Inbee Park and 17-year-old Lydia Ko — can win the $1 million bonus simply by winning the tournament.Wie needs a little bit of help, only she did most of the heavy lifting.Even though she made bogey on the par-5 opening hole that irritated her, the 25-year-old from Hawaii bounced back with her eagle on No. 7, birdies on the par 5s and a score that put her only two shots out of the lead.All I want is an opportunity, a chance, Wie said. Im really proud of myself for giving myself that today. I just want to go out there tomorrow and put myself in a great position for Sunday. Thats all I want, and thats all Im asking for. Whatever happens, happens.She did get some help from the top three.Lewis, who opened with a 69 and was only three shots out of the lead, struggled with distance control in the blustery conditions and had to chip in for birdie and make a tough par putt on the 18th to salvage a 74. He was six shots out of the lead.Park couldnt get a putt to drop. She also had a 74. Ko had another 71 and was five shots behind.Six back is not a horrible position, Lewis said. I dont think anybody is running away with this thing. I think its going to end up being pretty bunched up at the end and probably a playoff on Sunday. Im right where I need to be. Im trying not to think about player of the year and all that stuff. Its up there, but trying not to think about it.Lewis can sweep all the significant awards at this LPGA Tour finale provided she finishes ahead of Park, and so far she is three shots ahead. Not to be forgotten is that $1 million packaged in $100 in a glass case that they posed with on the eve of the tournament.Along with prize money, the winner of the Race to CME Globe will receive the largest single-day payoff in the history of womens golf.The first step is to try to catch the leaders.Ciganda was home in Spain last week when she called Olazabal and asked him for a lesson.We stay there like three hours on the putting green, just hitting putts, Ciganda said. He told me a few things and it seems like its working, so Im pretty happy. I have to thank him. Then we played last Friday before coming here, so it was really nice to play. Hes so passionate about golf. It just his life.And how did that match turn out? Ciganda teamed with a Challenge Tour player in Europe, their best ball against Olazabal.We won on the last hole, she said. But it was tough.Pressel was 3 over through 10 holes in the opening round when she battled back for a 72. She was headed for another slow start Friday until knocking in a 15-foot par putt on the third hole, and then she was on her way to the best round of the day.Granada spent most her time swapping birdies with bogeys, though she stayed atop the leaderboard.Sarah Jane Smith (69) and Sandra Gal (71) joined Wie at 5-under 139, while So Yeon Ryu had another 70 and was three shots out of the lead. Ryu is at No. 5 in the Race to CME Globe and is on the fringe on contending for the big bonus.The weekend is important for Wie to keep moving forward, and for Lewis, Park and Ko to start making up ground.You can make up a lot of ground quickly, Granada said. But your game has to be on. The toughness of the course will show it. Supply Cheap NFL Jerseys .C. -- LeBron James called comments on an audio recording of a man identified as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling "appalling" and said hes not sure if he would suit up for the remainder of the NBA playoffs if he played for the Clippers. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . -- Jonathan Vilmas season is over and his future on the football field is in doubt. http://www.cheapnfljerseysbest.com/ . A steady downpour and low temperatures were predicted for much of the night. No makeup date was immediately announced, although it was determined that the game will not be part of a doubleheader on Wednesday.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- A second straight complete game was not needed from C.J. Wilson, who had enough offensive and defensive support from his teammates to make working into the seventh enough. Mike Trout homered and threw out a runner at third base to complete an inning-ending double play, Chris Iannetta also went deep, and the Los Angeles Angels beat the punchless Kansas City Royals 6-1 Friday night. Wilson (6-3) allowed a run and four hits, struck out three and walked four in 6 1-3 innings. The left-hander also hit two batters, including leadoff man Nori Aoki with his 105th and final pitch. "He was swinging at everything, and I didnt want him to hit another little blooper," Wilson said. "So I wanted to throw a pitch that he was going to have to challenge him to swing hard at. It was up and in, and he stands completely over the plate. I would have tried to get out of the way." Aoki had two singles and a double, while the rest of the Royals offence produced just two hits. "Youre not going to score many runs when you get five hits on the night, and three are from one guy," manager Ned Yost said. Wilson, coming off a 127-pitch shutout against Tampa Bay last Saturday, threw fewer than 111 pitches for the first time in 10 starts this season. "Its frustrating. You make a lot of good pitches and they keep fouling them off. But you have to give them credit for working my pitch count up," he said. Sean Burnett retired Eric Hosmer on a grounder to second base for the final out of the seventh, after Kevin Jepsen relieved Wilson and struck out Alcides Escobar. It was Burnetts first appearance on a major league mound since May 26, 2013 after undergoing surgery on Aug. 7 to repair a torn flexor tendon in his left elbow. "From an emotional standpoint, were all rooting for him," Wilson said. "Its tough for a guy whos been working hard and has had more setbacks after almost a year. We need him, because he can be really effective." The Angels won for the 11th time in 14 games and are a season-best seven games over .500. Danny Duffy (2-4) gave up five runs and nine hits over six innings in his fourth start since he began filling in ffor Bruce Chen, who has a sore back. Wholesale NFL Store. The 25-year-old left-hander was coming off a 1-0 victory against Baltimore in which he retired his first 20 batters. "I probably could have mixed it up a little better, but I got lazy on a couple of off-speed pitches and I paid the price," Duffy said. The Angels took a 2-1 lead in the second when Iannetta hit his fourth homer of the season with one out and No. 9 hitter Collin Cowgill hit a two-out RBI single. Royals centre fielder Lorenzo Cain robbed David Freese of a three-run homer in the seventh before C.J. Cron followed with an RBI single for the Angels to make it 6-1. Trout gave Wilson a little more breathing room with his ninth home run leading off the third. The Angels extended the margin to 5-1 in the sixth on Eric Aybars RBI single and a run-scoring double by Grant Green. The Royals were trailing 3-1 in the fifth when Aoki led off with a double. He tried to tag up on Hosmers one-out flyball to centre and was thrown out as Freese took Trouts throw on the fly and slapped the tag on Aoki. "Thats not a good chance he took right there," Yost said. "You never want to make the third out. We had Billy (Butler) coming up. Trout has a 70 arm, and when he catches the ball, you dont challenge in that situation." Alex Gordon opened the scoring with a two-out run-scoring single. NOTES: In his six starts at the "Big A" this season, Wilson has allowed only one home run -- a solo shot by Seattles Brad Miller on April 1. ... Angels hitting coach Don Baylor, who hasnt been in uniform since breaking his right leg while catching a ceremonial first pitch from Vladimir Guerrero on opening night, stopped by the ballpark and said his rehab is progressing well. He is hoping to return to the dugout and the batting cages sometime before the All-Star break. ... Burnett was coming off a six-game rehab assignment with Double-A Arkansas. OF/IB Efren Navarro was optioned to Triple-A Salt Lake to make room for him on the 25-man roster. ... This was the fifth time since Iannetta and Wilson became teammates in 2012 that Iannetta homered when they were batterymates. Wilson is 5-0 in those games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz