Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 DER CHAT
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

19.03.2019 07:15
MEMPHIS, Tenn. [url=http://www.wholesalesneakersuk.com/]Cheapest Sneakers Uk[/url] . -- Kei Nishikori of Japan successfully defe Antworten

MEMPHIS, Tenn. Cheapest Sneakers Uk . -- Kei Nishikori of Japan successfully defended his title at the U.S. National Indoor Tennis Championships, beating Ivo Karlovic of Croatia 6-4, 7-6 (0) on Sunday. Nishikori won his fourth career title along with the $103,100 winners check and 250 points on the ATP Tour by making this event at The Racquet Club his first successful title defence. He became the first back-to-back winner since Tommy Haas won in 2006 and 2007. Karlovic came in having not been broken even once this week and looking for his sixth career title. The big-serving Karlovic and his 20 aces couldnt counter Nishikoris precision Cheap Wholesale Sneakers Free Shipping . In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U. Sneakers Clearance Uk . Now Arizonas new manager is hoping Yasmany Tomas can have the same effect on the Diamondbacks. http://www.wholesalesneakersuk.com/ . Al Harrington, another former Knicks forward, scored 22 of his 24 points after halftime for the Nuggets, allowing them to withstand Anthonys attempt to rally the Knicks after his poor shooting had them behind until the final minutes of regulation. Anthony finished with 25 points and 10 rebounds, missing 20 of 30 shots in the Knicks sixth straight loss.SHANGHAI, China -- Novak Djokovic maintained his dominance in China by holding off Juan Martin del Potro 6-1, 3-6, 7-6 (3) on Sunday to capture a second Shanghai Masters title and extend his winning streak in the country to 20 consecutive matches. The Serb completed a back-to-back sweep of titles at the China Open in Beijing and the Shanghai Masters for the second straight year. Hes now captured seven titles overall in China -- the most hes won in any country. Djokovic had to overcome a strong challenge from del Potro, who fended off two match points late in the third set, but couldnt put any pressure on Djokovics serve down the stretch and appeared to fade in the tiebreaker. "Hes a big fighter. All the way up to the last point, I dont know if Im going to win the match," Djokovic said. "His forehand is one of the best in the game, one of the best Ive ever played against. Its a huge weapon and once its on, its very dangerous." For Djokovic, the title has added significance coming just days after he relinquished his top ranking to Rafael Nadal, who lost to del Potro in the semifinals. He cant retake the top spot this week, but Djokovic has been focused on finishing the year strongly to stay within striking distance. "Considering the rankings, I put myself in a better position right now with back to back wins," the six-time Grand Slam winner said. "But the fact that if I would win, I would put myself in a better position, did not affect my motivation. My motivation is there always, especially when Im playing finals of such a big event." It was a tough loss for del Potro, who was trying to win his maiden Masters title at his third attempt. He was coming off a title last week at the Japan Open in Tokyo, and he got his first win over Nadal in four years in the semifinals in Shanghai. Del Potro overpowered Nadal so completely in that match, the Spaniard later said: "Very few times I played against a player with a level like today." Del Potro served notice, however, that hes fully fit and confident again after a wrist injury nearly derailed his career after his breakthrough win at the 2009 U.S. Open. Hes bacck up to the No. Sneakers Uk Online Shop. 5 ranking -- his highest in three years -- and has beaten Djokovic, Nadal and Andy Murray this year. He also scored one of the biggest wins of his career over Djokovic at the London Olympics last year, where he beat the Serb in the bronze medal match. "I think Im playing even better than many years ago," he said. "I got good things on my career this year. I couldnt win a Grand Slam like I did in 2009, but I reach finals in the 1000 (level) Masters. I already win three tournaments. I beat the top guys, which is fantastic for me." The match looked like it might be a runaway win for Djokovic early on as he raced out to a 5-0 lead in the first set by dictating play with precise groundstrokes and keeping a sluggish del Potro on the defensive. But the momentum shifted in the second set when del Potro began connecting on his serve and cracking the same forehand winners he used to sweep Nadal off the court in straight sets in the previous round. He broke Djokovic to take an early lead, then played a magnificent game to save three break points to hold for 5-2 before closing out the set. The Argentine appeared to tire slightly as the third set wore on. During one changeover, the chair umpire, Damien Dumusois, warned him that he needed to speed up play between points. "Even after a long rally?" Del Potro asked, looking up wearily. Dumusois nodded yes. Djokovic had two match points on del Potros serve at 4-5 in the set, but the Argentine saved them both. The Serb then pulled away in the tiebreaker by hitting a forehand winner to finish off a 24-shot rally to take a 4-2 lead, leaving del Potro unable to manage another comeback. During the trophy presentation, Djokovic tried to console an obviously disappointed del Potro, one of his better friends on the tour. "Youre a great person and an even better player on the court," Djokovic said. "Im sorry you lost today. You deserve this trophy equally." "What can I say, man, Im trying to be nice to you," he added, smiling, before giving the Argentine a hug. Del Potro later joked: "Now we are not too close." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz