Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

13.03.2019 09:35
SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari resigned after the team failed to win the World Cup, the Brazilian Footbal Antworten

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari resigned after the team failed to win the World Cup, the Brazilian Football Confederation said Monday. Cheap Nike Vapormax . Scolari promised to win the tournament at home, but Brazil was eliminated in the semifinals by a disastrous 7-1 loss to eventual champion Germany that matched the national teams worst defeat in its 100-year history. Brazil also lost 3-0 to the Netherlands in the third-place match. Scolaris contract ended after the World Cup and he handed over the command of the team after Saturdays match, saying it would be up to the confederation to decide whether he would remain at the helm of the five-time world champions. In a statement, the confederation said President Jose Maria Marin accepted what it called "Scolaris resignation." "Scolari and his staff deserve our respect and our gratitude," the statement said. "They were responsible for making the Brazilian people regain their love for the Selecao even though we did not reach our greater goal (of winning the title)." Scolaris replacement was not immediately announced. Assistant Carlos Alberto Parreira, the coach who led Brazil to the 1994 World Cup title, was also leaving. The confederation said Marin would give further explanations in a news conference on Thursday. Scolari, who led Brazil to the 2002 World Cup title, had said after Brazils loss to the Netherlands that he would turn in a report of his work with the national team and Marin would then analyze what he would like to do. Scolari publicly apologized to fans after the loss to Germany, saying he knows it will never be forgotten, and defended his work with Brazil since returning in late 2012. In 29 matches, he led the nation to 19 wins, six draws and four losses. Brazil won last years Confederations Cup, the World Cup warm-up tournament. "I dont think you can analyze the entire work based on only one disastrous result," Scolari said after Brazils loss to the Dutch. "I think the job was well done." The once-popular coach was loudly booed by fans after Brazil ended the home tournament on Saturday. Despite high expectations, Brazil struggled throughout the competition, finishing with three wins, two draws and two losses. Scolari had been betting on young striker Neymar to carry the team to the title, but he was shelved by a back injury in the quarterfinals. Scolari was picked to lead the 2014 team mostly because of his popularity and experience from the 2002 title, but many critics said he was outdated as a coach. Before rejoining the national team, Scolari was coming off relegation in the Brazilian league with traditional club Palmeiras. Among those touted to replace Scolari are Tite and Muricy Ramalho, who have been successful with local clubs in recent years. Ramalho is a four-time Brazilian champion, while Tite led popular Corinthians to the Club World Cup title in 2012. There is also talk in local media about international coaches, including Pep Guardiola, Jose Mourinho, and Chiles Argentine coach Jorge Sampaoli. Brazils next official tournament is the 2015 Copa America. The team is expected to play four friendlies this year, the first one against Colombia on Sept. 5 in Miami. It will also play Ecuador on Sept. 8 in New York, Argentina on Oct. 11 in Beijing and Turkey on Nov. 12 in Istanbul. Vapormax For Cheap . - The New Orleans Saints have re-signed receiver Joseph Morgan for one year and have agreed to a four-year deal with free agent fullback Erik Lorig. Nike Vapormax Sale . - Florida State has suspended Jameis Winston for the entire game against Clemson on Saturday, extending its initial punishment of one half after the quarterback made offensive and vulgar comments about female anatomy earlier this week. http://www.cheapvapormax.net/ . LOUIS -- The Atlanta Braves used a two-run rally in the ninth to end their road trip with a win.On Tuesday, Tim Petrovic was surfing with his kids in Michigan. By late Thursday afternoon, he was leading the RBC Canadian Open.You can be forgiven if both those statements seem a little strange. After all, who goes surfing in Michigan? And who leads the Canadian Open without the benefit of a practice round? Petrovic did just that, putting together a silky round of 64 that tied him for top spot along with Michael Putnam. His round marked the first time hed played Royal Montreals Blue Course and not a bad maiden run. The 47-year-old was sitting on the beach in South Haven, Michigan on Tuesday when his phone rang to tell him he was in the field at the Open, having risen up the alternate list from eighth. Benjamin Alvarado had withdrawn and he was in. So he jumped on a plane Wednesday morning, walked around the back nine on Wednesday afternoon, and teed it up Thursday. “I kind of think it freed me up because I wasnt sure, especially on the front nine,” Petrovic said. “We started on one and I hadnt seen the front nine yet. So you dont look ahead, obviously, and I wasnt really looking ahead on the back. I was playing well, but I just [told myself] keep going through your routine, I was trying to stay in my routine: Hit golf shots, hit driver and get it on the green.” Petrovic opened with a par and then rattled off three birdies and added one more for 31 going out. His back nine was eight pars and an eagle on the par-5 12th hole after two great shots left him a relatively short putt. After playing many years with exempt status, Petrovics schedule has been somewhat unpredictable of late. Hes split his time between the PGA Tour and the Web.com Tour. Three weeks ago, he was in Halifax for the Nova Scotia Open where he tied for 38th. On thee PGA Tour, he hasnt made a cut since March, missing the mark in his last five starts. Cheap Nike Vapormax China. “Its a little tough. Its a little tough,” Petrovic admitted of trying to plan out an itinerary. “I think I was spoiled for my first 10 years. You make your own schedule, you know where youre going. I think this year I pretty much split between the Web and the PGA Tour.” While he has no doubt given his luggage and passport a good workout, hes also managed to put together a solid career with earnings of about $12 million. Thats much better than his one-time job as a pizza delivery man. Petrovic also spent some time playing on the old Canadian Tour, now PGA Tour Canada, back when there was a bit of barnstorming happening. “The last time I was up here was probably in 1990, maybe,” he tried to remember. “We played the Canadian Tour, and I think Todd Hamilton was playing up here, Guy Boros. In fact, we were in Halifax two weeks ago, and the last time I was up there was before they built the bridge to get out to PEI, because I think we were playing a golf tournament at PEI. I think it was called Brudenell? Does that sound right?” It does indeed. And it also sounds, well, almost ancient. Of course Petrovic isnt exactly a kid. He isnt too far off being able to join the Champions Tour. While most of the young players on the PGA Tour will mention Tiger Woods and Jay Z among their favourites, he lists Seve Ballesteros and Jim Morrison of the Doors as his heroes. As for surfing in Michigan, Petrovic admitted that the waves are pretty small and it isnt exactly the Gold Coast of Australia. But you make do with what you have, which is exactly what hes doing right now at Royal Montreal. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz