Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

12.03.2019 14:57
.Centre Keith Earls has been included despite receiving a two-week ban on Wednesday, which means he will be unavailable against Antworten

Dale Benkenstein, Hampshires head coach, has left the club with immediate effect because of family pressures. Justin Faulk Jersey . He leaves Hampshire two months from the end of a season in which they lie at the foot of Division One of the Championship and have failed to qualify for the quarter-finals of the NatWest T20 Blast for the first time in eight years.Benkenstein, who led the club to two T20 Blast Finals Days and a 4-day promotion during his two-and-a-half years in charge, said I have loved every minute of my time at Hampshire. It is with genuine regret that I leave at this time but the extended periods of separation from my family responsibilities in South Africa have become increasingly more difficult for me and my wife and they need to be my priority at this time.I wish the team every success for the remainder of the season and beyond and I would like to place on record, my sincere thanks to Giles White and the Management team for the honourable way in which they have handled this situation.White, Hampshire director of cricket, Giles White said: We are naturally disappointed to be losing Dale at this stage of the season. However, we have been aware of the difficulties he has encountered and understand his decision to step down.He has worked tirelessly over the last two and a half seasons and we would like to thank him for all of his hard work and wish him well for the future.Hampshire have no plans for an immediate replacement. Until further notice, Dales first XI coaching responsibilities will be absorbed by the other members of the professional coaching team. Wholesale Hurricanes Jerseys .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Cam Ward Jersey . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. http://www.cheaphurricanesjerseys.com/?t...lindholm-jersey . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Ireland coach Joe Schmidt has called up six uncapped players for the Chicago Test against New Zealand on Nov. 5.Leinster players Joey Carbery, Luke McGrath, Garry Ringrose and James Tracey are joined by Munster duo Billy Holland and John Ryan in the 34-man squad.Centre Keith Earls has been included despite receiving a two-week ban on Wednesday, which means he will be unavailable against the All Blacks.?The squad will meet up at Carton House on Oct. 30, before departing for the U.S. the following day.?Schmidt said: Selections were difficult as always; trying to balance form, fitness, experience, combinations plus assess those players returning from injury or those carrying minor knocks or strains.With more than half the squad likely to be involved in Pro12 action this weekend, plus the need to factor in the travel and fatigue ffrom the Chicago fixture, there are also a number of players on standby who are likely to be involved during the first two weeks of the Guinness Series. Jordan Staal Jersey. Ireland squad to face New Zealand:Forwards: Finlay Bealham, Rory Best (captain), Sean Cronin, Ultan Dillane, Tadgh Furlong, Cian Healy, Jamie Heaslip, Iain Henderson, Billy Holland, Jack McGrath, Jordi Murphy, Sean OBrien, Peter OMahony, Donnacha Ryan, John Ryan, CJ Stander, Devin Toner, James Tracy, Josh van der FlierBacks: Joey Carbery, Keith Earls, Craig Gilroy, Robbie Henshaw, Paddy Jackson, Rob Kearney, Kieran Marmion, Luke Marshall, Luke McGrath, Conor Murray, Jared Payne, Garry Ringrose, Jonathan Sexton, Andrew Trimble, Simon Zebo ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz