Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

12.03.2019 08:17
Stuck in a crowded goaltending situation, Minnesota Wild restricted free-agent goaltender Darcy Kuemper could move overseas for Antworten

Stuck in a crowded goaltending situation, Minnesota Wild restricted free-agent goaltender Darcy Kuemper could move overseas for his next contract if he isnt able to secure what he is looking for in the NHL. Authentic Thomas Davis Sr Jersey . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie is reporting that the Wild would like to re-sign the Saskatoon, Saskatchewan native to a two-way contract, but coming off a strong playoff performance, Kuemper would prefer a one-way deal. The Wild already have both Niklas Backstrom and Josh Harding locked up heading into the season. The 24-year-old Kuemper is looking at his options in the KHL, but would want a deal with an out clause in case he is able to find an NHL deal to his liking. Kuemper appeared in six playoff games, including five starts, and posted a 2.03 goals against average for the Wild in 2013-14. The Wild were eliminated in the second round of the playoffs in six games by the Chicago Blackhawks. Panthers Jerseys China . Gorges is believed to have suffered the injury while blocking a shot with a hand during Montreals win over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday. The Canadiens added to their defensive depth this week by acquiring veteran Mike Weaver from the Florida Panthers. Authentic Jarius Wright Jersey . -- Canadas Justin Shin shot an 8-under 64 on Thursday on PGA Wests Nicklaus Tournament Course to take the first-round lead in the Web. http://www.cheapcarolinapanthersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-devin-funchess-jersey . Eller scored the midway through the third period after Dallas scored twice to tie it, leading Canadiens to a 6-4 win over the Stars on Thursday night.After months of negotiations and speculation and a salary arbitration hearing, P.K. Subban is going to be a long-term Montreal Canadien. The restricted free agent defenceman agreed to terms on an eight-year, $72 million contract with the team on Saturday, avoiding a salary arbitration ruling. Subbans average annual value is $9 million. "I think that it sends a strong message to me that they want me here and they appreciate everything Ive done to this point and they believe in me as a player," Subban said on a conference call Saturday evening. "I think Ive always believed that, but obviously in this process and coming out with this result, now everybody else understands it and can see it as well and doesnt have to speculate about how the Montreal Canadiens feel about me." The Canadiens and Subbans camp met for their arbitration hearing on Friday in Toronto. Both sides voiced their arguments to appointed arbitrator Elizabeth Neumeier in a four-hour session. According to reports, the Canadiens submitted their arbitration brief earlier this week with a salary of $5.25 million on a one-year contract, while Subban - represented by agent Don Meehan of Newport Sports - asked for $8.5 million on a one-year term. From the end of Fridays arbitration hearing, Neumeier was given 48 hours to reach her decision. The Canadiens and Subban had until a decision by Neumeier was announced to sign a new contract, otherwise the arbitration contract would have been binding and the two ssides could not negotiate a new deal until January 1. Authentic Kawann Short Jersey. "We are very pleased to have reached a long term agreement with P.K. Subban," Canadiens general manager Marc Bergevin said in a statement. "This agreement helps consolidate the future of our team. A key element of our group of young veterans, P.K. plays with a high level of intensity every time he steps onto the ice. Despite his young age, he carries a great deal of experience and brings contagious energy to the team. Defensemen of his level are a rare commodity in the NHL." Subban, who signed a two-year deal worth an average annual value of $2.875 million contract prior to the 2012-2013 season, scored 10 goals and added 43 assists in 82 games with the Canadiens in 2013-14. "I knew that even before the arbitration that something was going to get done," Subban said. "We were always working on a long-term deal. These types of deals dont get done overnight, they dont get done over a few days. It takes months sometimes to get these deals done. Im happy that its done now and everybodys happy about it." He also added five goals and 14 points in 17 playoff games and was part of the Canadian mens Olympic team that won gold in Sochi in February. Subban was awarded the 2013 Norris Trophy as the NHLs top defenceman after notching 11 goals and 27 assists in 42 games. Drafted in the second round (43rd overall) in 2007, Subban has scored 42 goals and 167 assists in 284 career games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz