Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

12.03.2019 08:16
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. [url=http://www.cheapavalanchejerseys.com/?tag=adidas-anton-lindholm-jer sey]Anton Lindholm Jersey[/url] . Antworten

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. Anton Lindholm Jersey . -- The Chicago Cubs obtained the right-handed outfield bat they needed, acquiring Justin Ruggiano from the Miami Marlins for lefty swinging Brian Bogusevic. The deal was announced at baseballs winter meetings Thursday. Ruggiano, who turns 32 in April, has played parts of five big league seasons with Tampa Bay (2007-08, 2011) and Miami (2012-13). He hit a career-high 18 homers in 472 at-bats for Miami last year. Hes a .251 hitter for his career. In 317 games, he has 37 homers and 109 RBIs. The Cubs had left-handers Nate Schierholtz and Ryan Sweeney in the outfield, making Bogusevic available for trades. Bogusevic, who turns 30 in February, hit .273 with six homers and 16 RBI in 47 games last year. In 299 games over four years -- the first three in Houston -- Bogusevic has 17 homers and 62 RBIs with a .273 average. He could help fill the hole created by lefty Logan Morrison, who was dealt to Seattle on Wednesday for reliever relief pitcher Carter Capps. Adam Foote Jersey . -- Michael Phelps is 0 for 1 in his comeback to the pool. Mark Barberio Jersey . -- Adam Tambellini scored three times and set up one more as the Calgary Hitmen won their sixth in a row by crushing the host Lethbridge Hurricanes 8-1 on Saturday in Western Hockey League play. http://www.cheapavalanchejerseys.com/?tag=adidas-a-j-greer-jersey . Manager Ryan Nelsen has confirmed Brazilian No. 1 Julio Cesar will be rested for Wednesdays first leg of the semifinal. That opens the door for Bendik, who started 33 games for Toronto last season.Could Paul LaPolice be joining the Montreal Alouettes coaching staff next season? According to The Montreal Gazette, numerous sources are reporting that the Alouettes have approached LaPolice regarding their offensive co-ordinator position. The position will be vacated upon the expiration of interim Doug Berrys contract on Dec. 31. Berry has called the plays for the Als ever since the team fired Dan Hawkins. The teams actual offensive co-ordinator, Mike Miller, was to serve next season but made a request to have his two-year deal divided into two. His contract also expires at the end of December. LaPolice, currently working as an in-studio analyst for TSN, admitted that he spoke with the Otttawa Redblacks and Edmonton Eskimos head coaching jobs, but he would not comment on the prospect of serving as the Alouettes OC. Gabriel Landeskog Jersey. . "I have to see where all those issues are and what everything is and all the information with those pieces, and I can make decisions," LaPolice said. "I certainly miss coaching," he added. "Television allows me to have options. I can make decisions." The RedBlacks job remains vacant, while the Eskimos job was filled by Toronto Argonauts defensive co-ordinator Chris Jones on Wednesday. LaPolice was the head coach of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers from 2010 to 2012, compiling a record of 16 wins and 28 losses. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz