Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

11.03.2019 12:26
will be handled internally, and hes not worried that it will divide a Cleveland team that has grown into a tight-knit group thi Antworten

CLEVELAND -- Indians reliever Chris Perez has closed out the local media. Clevelands colorful closer, who has not spoken on the record to reporters for several weeks, left Progressive Field on Monday night after blowing a save in a 4-2 loss to the Detroit Tigers before the clubhouse was open. With Perez long gone, his teammates were left to answer questions about the demoralizing loss, which dropped the Indians four games out of first place in the AL Central. Manager Terry Francona downplayed Perezs snub, which came after he failed to protect a 2-0 lead. The right-hander yielded a three-run homer to Alex Avila and failed to record an out. "In a perfect world guys stand in front of their locker," Francona said before Tuesdays game. "Sometimes its not a perfect world." Approached by The Associated Press, Perez said he intends to maintain his media blackout. "Im not talking the rest of the year," he said. "Quit asking." Francona didnt defend Perezs actions, but he doesnt believe theyll be a distraction to his ballclub. "I think its his personal choice," he said. "I think we try to foster an environment where good, bad, in-between, guys are accountable. Some guys choose to not talk. Like I said, its not always a perfect world. " Francona intimated Perezs behaviour will be handled internally, and hes not worried that it will divide a Cleveland team that has grown into a tight-knit group this season. "I dont think its worrisome," Francona said. "I think those things with the team have a way of working themselves out and it doesnt necessarily have to be in public. This is where teams kind of come together and take care of team things." Perez has had a history of being a distraction. Last season, he made headlines for criticizing Cleveland fans for the teams poor attendance, ripped Indians ownership for not spending enough money and questioned some moves by the front office. He then lambasted manager Manny Acta a few days after he was fired. Earlier this season, he and his wife were arrested on misdemeanour drug charges. Perez has always been cordial with reporters, but has recently been more difficult to deal with. Following a recent win, he went out of his way to turn up the volume on the clubhouse sound system to make it harder for reporters to hear as they interviewed pitcher Ubaldo Jimenez. Perez was pitching in his third straight game on Monday night. He had converted 11 straight save opportunities since coming off the disabled list. Francona said Perez stopped in his office before leaving the ballpark. "He actually came in after the game and said, I felt great. I just blew it," Francona said. Perez, who has 17 saves, was not available Tuesday night as the Indians continued their series with Detroit. Francona was hoping for a long outing from starter Justin Masterson. Although Francona was second-guessed for using Perez and having the right-hander face left-handed hitter Prince Fielder in the ninth, Clevelands manager said he would follow the same script. "Not in the ninth," Francona said when asked if we consider using two pitchers in the final inning. "Thats why you have closers. Youre going to create chaos down there if you start doing that." Francona is also confident Perez will bounce back. "I think I have a pretty good grasp of these guys," Francona said. "To be a closer youve got to have selective amnesia." Cheap Adidas Shoes Australia .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Adidas Shoes Australia . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. http://www.cheapadidasaustraliashoes.com/ . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Buy Adidas Shoes Australia . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Cheap Adidas Shoes Online Australia .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. ESPN 100 point guard Makai Ashton-Langford has committed to?Conn.Ashton-Langford is ranked No. 33 in the ESPN 100. The No. 8 point guard in the class was UConns top priority in the backcourt. He is the first commitment for Kevin Ollie in 2017.I think Coach Ollie can really build me up to be the guard I want to be, Ashton-Langford said. He played in the league for 10 years so he knows what it takes to get there and then stay there.Ashton-Langford, a 6-foot-2 prospect who will play at Brewster Academy (New Hampshire) this season, led his Mass Rivals AAU program to four championships in July -- including the Adidas Summer Championships in Las Vegas. He averaged 15.5 points and 3.3 assists on the Adidas Gauntlet circuit in the spring and summer.Ashton-Langford was down to UConn and Providence, and he made trips to both schools in the past week, with the official visit to Storrrs coming this past weekend.dddddddddddd. Louisville was involved earlier in the summer, but the Cardinals fell out of the mix after taking a commitment from ESPN 100 point guard Darius Perry (No. 53) in mid-August.The Huskies have sophomore Jalen Adams and incoming McDonalds All-American Alterique Gilbert at point guard for the upcoming season, but Ashton-Langford will give Ollie, who likes to use two ball-handlers on the court, another option.When I spent the weekend with Jalen he was talking about how much of a family atmosphere it was, and thats what I was looking for, Ashton-Langford said. A family atmosphere just like we have with the Rivals.The biggest remaining target for UConn in 2017 is five-star wing scorer Hamidou Diallo (No. 11). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz