Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

10.03.2019 06:21
" Brandon Maurer (4-7) pitched a scoreless seventh for the victory. Danny Farquhar earned his eighth save in 11 chances with a s Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Nick Franklin broke out of a slump and then had to leave the game early. Hes hoping its not an omen. Franklin homered and drove in three runs and the Seattle Mariners rallied from a four-run deficit to beat the Oakland Athletics 7-4 on Tuesday night. "Its been a grind," said Franklin, who hit his first home run in nearly a month and had seven hits in his previous 63 at bats. "I just went back to my old approach and worked through it, hoping to get better." Hell likely have to wait a few days before he gets into the lineup because of a left knee laceration suffered when he beat a throw to the plate during the decisive eighth. "I went back to the dugout and somebody thought I was in shock," Franklin said. "I was ready to go. I asked somebody to get me a new pair of pants." He averted his eyes while the team doctor put stitches in his knee that could keep him out for up to a week. Mariners interim manager Robby Thompson said it looked like he caught Derek Norris cleat. "I want to say it was five stitches," Thompson said. "He had a nice little deep gash in his left knee. He wanted to stay in, just wanted new pants. It was necessary to take care of that right away." Norris also left the game and X-rays revealed a fractured left toe. "Its been tough for our catchers here lately," As Josh Donaldson said. "Dino has struggled with his back thing and now he fractures his toe. I dont know, well see how it plays out." As catcher John Jaso has been on the disabled list since July 25 with a concussion. Brad Miller and Kendrys Morales also drove in runs for the Mariners, who won for just the third time in 53 games when trailing after seven innings. Donaldson and Nate Freiman both homered for the As, who dropped 1 1/2 games behind the AL West-leading Texas Rangers. Norris also drove in a run for the As. Sean Doolittle (4-5) allowed hits to all four batters he faced in the eighth. "I wasnt walking guys but I was leaving stuff over the plate," said Doolittle, a converted first baseman. "We made a mess of things. Its not the right time of year to have an inning like that." Brandon Maurer (4-7) pitched a scoreless seventh for the victory. Danny Farquhar earned his eighth save in 11 chances with a scoreless ninth. As rookie Sonny Gray threw seven solid innings, giving up two runs and two hits. He walked two and struck out seven. Mariners starter Joe Saunders went six innings, giving up four runs and 10 hits. He struck out two and walked three. "I was just trying to stay confident," Saunders said. "Then we got some big double plays and clutch hits." The Mariners scored five times in the eighth, getting RBIs from Miller, Franklin and Morales and scoring two runs on wild pitches. The As used three pitchers, who needed 53 pitches, to get through the eighth. Doolittle has allowed six runs over his past four appearances, a span of 2 2-3 innings. "We dont see that often. That surprises everybody," As manager Bob Melvin said. "But youre going to have some games you dont get it done and thats what happened. They had some good at bats, strung some hits together and it happened pretty quickly." The As scored all their runs within the first five batters of the game. Jed Lowrie led off with a triple and scored on Norris single. Donaldson followed with his 18th home run. After Yoenis Cespedes grounded out, Nate Freiman hit a solo shot. Franklin hit a two-run home run in the third to bring Seattle within 4-2. Grey took care of the rest, retiring 13 of the final 14 batters he faced. Hes thrown at least six innings in all three of his starts. Grey had a 13-inning scoreless streak snapped when Franklin homered. Saunders gave up half of his hits in the first inning, settling in to keep Seattle within striking distance. He got double plays in three successive innings to keep the As off the scoreboard. NOTES: As OF Coco Crisp (sore left wrist) was available off the bench, but As manager Bob Melvin said he didnt want him to get more than one at-bat right-handed. Hes scheduled to play Wednesday. ... As LHP Brett Anderson is expected to throw about 65 pitches in his rehab start Thursday in Stockton. Melvin hinted it could be his last rehab, though he would not commit either way. ... Mariners interim manager Robby Thompson said he plans to talk with manager Eric Wedge, who plans to be at Fridays game in Seattle, after batting practice to develop a game plan. ... Mariners RHP Tom Wilhelmsen is expected to rejoin the team in September. He was optioned to Triple-A Tacoma on Aug. 6. Buy Nike Shoes China . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Nike Shoes Outlet China .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. http://www.chinashoesnike.com/ . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Nike Shoes Cheap China . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Cheap Nike Shoes Sale . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford.Valentino Rossi will race on until near his 40th birthday after signing a contract with Yamaha through the 2018 MotoGP season. The 37-year-old, nine times a world champion since beginning his career in the 125cc class in 1996, rejoined the Japanese team in 2013 and finished runner-up in the championship to team-mate Jorge Lorenzo last year.Rossi kicks off the 2016 campaign in Qatar this weekend, aiming to repeat his 2015 win at Losail, and made the much-anticipated announcement about his future before qualifying. I am very happy to announce that Yamaha and I have extended our contract and will continue working together in MotoGP for the next two years, Rossi said in a statement.I am very satisfied with this decision, because it has always been my plan to compete in motorsports for as long as I can be competitive and find it enjoyable at the same time.Ever since I returned to Yamaha in 2013 I have felt like I am home again and this showwed in the results.dddddddddddd I get great enjoyment out of working with my crew and the rest of the Movistar Yamaha MotoGP team.Their support for me has known no limit and I want to thank them sincerely for that. Im feeling greatly motivated to keep riding my YZR-M1 for the best results possible, this year and the following two seasons.Yamaha Motor Racing managing director Lin Jarvis added: I believe the confirmation of the extension with Valentino will be music to the ears of Yamaha fans and MotoGP fans around the world. I cannot think of a better way to start a new season than for both parties to make this strong commitment. When Vale returned home in 2013 it was a decision for life. This new agreement confirms that Vale will indeed finish his motorcycle racing career with Yamaha. Before that however all Yamaha fans can enjoy three full seasons of exciting performances from the Doctor as he challenges to win his tenth world title. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz