Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

10.03.2019 06:19
ted against Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga this season, working hard to come from behind and snatch a 1-1 draw on Saturday.Colo Antworten

Warwickshire 398 for 6 (Hain 135, Ambrose 104, Trott 68) drew with Hampshire 531 (Wheater 204*, Ervine 75, Poysden 4-85)Scorecard A slow, flat pitch and a full day lost to rain were heavy factors against this match producing a positive result, much to the frustration of both sides for differing reasons, Warwickshire needing one to keep up with Middlesex and Lancashire in a breakaway group at the top of Division One, Hampshire to jump ahead of Surrey and Nottinghamshire at the other end.Yet it was a worthwhile exercise for Warwickshire in particular, who were able to watch the precociously talented Sam Hain emerge from a long run of frustratingly low scores in Championship cricket with his first century in almost a year, which he turned into his second highest score for the county.Ultimately holing out for 135 as Warwickshire tried - in vain, as it turned out - to claim a fifth batting point, Hain hit 16 fours and one six, the maximum - a pull backward of square off Gareth Berg - being the shot that took him to three figures.Hains first full season playing white-ball cricket has brought significant scores in both T20 and the 50-over game but as an illustration of the extent to which runs have eluded him until now in the four-day game, he accumulated more in this one innings than in his previous 11 this season.Afterwards, he described his struggle to rediscover his form as a new experience but one he had learned from.Ive never been in this situation before so to come out and get a few runs today is nice, he said. I couldnt really get my head round what was happening but I talked to some of the older boys to try to get a bit of help because it is quite tough when you are young and Ive learned a lot from it.When you are in a run of low scores you start to turn up wondering whether you will play or not. I thought I might have missed out this game, so Im grateful to Ian Bell and Dougie Brown for keeping faith in me.I dont think I have been as nervous before in red ball cricket and I still feel it a work in progress. There are a few technical things I need to work on but for me it has been more a mental thing and so Ive tried to get back to working on my processes rather than looking at the outcomes.Given that he has seven Championship hundreds to his name already - including a double - it is easy to lose sight of how young he is. He is not 21 until this Saturday.Warwickshire believe they have in Hain a future England player with a considerable career ahead him and director of cricket Brown reaffirmed his faith in him while admitting he was not far from being left out.We discussed how long you persevere with a young player with such exceptional talent and we were probably getting close to that point, he said.But everyone goes through it. (Ian) Bell and (Jonathan) Trott in our dressing room, Alastair Cook, Jacques Kallis - very fine players who have all gone through periods where they are short of form and confidenceThere was no doubt Sam was going to come good at some stage, the question was when and thankfully we have seen him play exceptionally well in this game. Conditions were in his favour and it might be more testing, say, at Headingley in a couple of weeks time.We strongly believe he has a bright future in the game and we wanted to give him that extended run. Now that he has got a really good hundred hopefully he kicks on from there.The other plus point from Warwickshires view point was a century from Tim Ambrose, his first of the season after three consecutive fifties, which reinforced Browns optimism about his sides title challenge.Yorkshire got away from everyone last year but no one has this time and we are in a good position, he said. The side that wins will be the one that produces the strong finish to the season and we have a lot of guys in pretty good touch and as a team we know we are playing well.Hampshires wicketkeeper, Lewis McManus, standing up to Gareth Berg, executed a smart stumping to remove Trott and the young legspinner, Mason Crane, made a good impression in conditions that did not particularly help him. He was rewarded when Ambrose and Hain holed out within the space of four balls during Warwickshires chase for batting points.Having been 312-4 after 100 overs, Warwickshire added 86 in the final 10 yet Crane kept his discipline well. Rikki Clarke lofted a six off Liam Dawson from the penultimate delivery before handshakes were exchanged after the 110th over was completed. Jordan 5 Cheap Real . PETERSBURG, Fla. Jordan 5 Cheap China . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. http://www.cheapairjordan5.net/ . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Cheap Air Jordan 5 . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Discount Air Jordan 5 . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. BERLIN -- Cologne became the first side to stay undefeated against Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga this season, working hard to come from behind and snatch a 1-1 draw on Saturday.Cologne is unbeaten in its last 11 games going back to last season, while Bayern dropped points for the first time this season to follow Wednesdays 1-0 defeat at Atletico Madrid in the Champions League.Were disappointed but dont need to worry. We shouldnt forget that our start to the season was really good, said Carlo Ancelotti, the only Bayern coach to win his first eight matches. The last two games werent good, but Ive huge trust in my players.Anthony Modeste claimed the visitors equalizer with just under half an hour remaining, time enough for Bayern to twice hit the post in a frenetic finale.Bayerns Joshua Kimmich continued his remarkable recent form by breaking the deadlock five minutes before the break. The midfielder scored with a diving header to Juan Bernats cross for his third league goal, and his fifth in six games across all competitions.Bayern went close again in the second half when Javi Martinez struck the post after a corner, before Modeste stunned the home fans with the equalizer, stretching acrobatically to reach Marcel Risses cross from the right and lift the ball over the despairing Manuel Neuer.Ancelotti reacted by sending on Arturo Vidal and David Alaba with 20 minutes remaining but it was the visitors who next had the ball in the net through Yuya Osako. He was offside, however.Then halftime substitute Thomas Mueller drew a brilliant reflex save from Timo Horn at the other end, the Cologne `keeper pushing his effort onto the post.Near the end, Bernat struck the left post for Bayern, and Colognes Simon Zoller was agonizingly wide of the far post in injury time.ddddddddddddAYER LEVERKUSEN 2, BORUSSIA DORTMUND 0Dortmund could have closed to within a point of Bayern but failed to take advantage of the leaders slip-up and slumped to its second defeat.Admir Mehmedi headed the home side in front early from a poorly defended corner and while Dortmund showed greater urgency after the break, it wasnt until the 73rd minute that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang really tested Leverkusen `keeper Bernd Leno.Javier Chicharito Hernandez killed off the visitors hopes with his fifth goal of the season minutes later.HERTHA BERLIN 2, HAMBURGER SV 0Markus Gisdols tenure at Hamburg got off to a bad start in Berlin, where Vedad Ibisevic celebrated the birth of his daughter the night before by scoring twice to take Hertha second, three points behind Bayern.The Bosnian striker stopped Alexander Essweins deflected effort with his left foot and prodded it home with his right before the half-hour mark, and sealed the win with his fifth goal of the season with 20 minutes remaining.Hertha `keeper Rune Jarstein earlier produced an outstanding save to push former Hertha forward Pierre Lasoggas free kick onto the crossbar.Gisdol took over on Monday from Bruno Labbadia, sacked the day before after Hamburg took just one point from the opening five games. Its now six after five consecutive defeats.Also, Vincenzo Grifo scored early for Freiburg to beat visiting Eintracht Frankfurt 1-0, Hoffenheim won at Ingolstadt 2-0, and Werder Bremen drew at Darmstadt 2-2. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz