Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

10.03.2019 05:14
d take it, he said. Its going to be a tough thing to achieve that. Im aware of that.But I believe I can get there. ... These las Antworten

SHANGHAI -- Andy Murray defeated Roberto Bautista Agut 7-6 (1), 6-1 to win the Shanghai Masters on Sunday, his second title in as many weeks and the sixth overall in what is shaping up to be his most successful season on tour.Bautista Agut challenged Murray with his powerful forehands and sharp angles in the first set, keeping the second-seeded Scot on the defensive and forcing him to commit errors.Serving for the set at 5-4, Murray appeared distracted by movement in the crowd and wasted three set points before Bautista Agut broke back to level the match. Murray settled down in the tiebreaker, however, and closed out the second set in just 31 minutes.He had 16 unforced errors in the opening set, but only three after that.Bautista Agut, the 15th-seeded Spaniard, upset No. 1 Novak Djokovic in the semifinals, but faced an uphill task to capture the title: No player outside the top 10 had beaten the top two ranked players in the same tournament since David Nalbandian beat Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal to win the Paris Masters in 2007.Plus, he had to play Murray. And nobody is performing better on tour at the moment.After triumphing at Wimbledon and the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, Murray hasnt let up this autumn: He hasnt lost a set in his last 10 matches in Asia, winning back-to-back titles at the China Open and in Shanghai.His win on Sunday was also his tour-best 65th of the season and gave him his sixth trophy, which ties a career best.With Federer injured, Nadal still trying to regain his confidence and Djokovic dealing with the effects of a mentally exhausting season, Murray has established himself as the clear dominant force in the game.He credits the return of Ivan Lendl to his coaching team this year, coupled with his victory at Wimbledon after several tough losses in slam finals, for giving him the belief he could compete for the top prizes again.Really since the French Open, (Ive) played the best three months of tennis of my career, he said.The only thing left is the top ranking, and hes closing in fast on that, too. It may be difficult to catch Djokovic this year, but Murray is already looking ahead to next season.I will try to finish this year as strong as I can. And next year if the opportunity is there to reach No. 1, then I want to try and take it, he said. Its going to be a tough thing to achieve that. Im aware of that.But I believe I can get there. ... These last few months have proved that to me.Bautista Agut said he thinks the way Murray is playing, its only a matter of time.Andy is doing everything to get Novak, he said. I can see it in his eyes. Hes really focused on getting No. 1 Nike Air Max Goedkoop Bestellen . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. Air Max 90 Goedkoop . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. http://www.airmax90salenederland.com/ .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Nike Air Max 90 Dames Sale . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Nike Air Max 90 Kopen Nederland . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. COLUMBIA, Mo. -- Missouri has a rich history when it comes to the tight end position.From the days of Kellen Winslow, a consensus all-American taken 13th overall in the 1979 NFL draft, to more recent draft picks like Chase Coffman and Michael Egnew, some of Missouris greatest pass-catchers have been tight ends. The latest crop wants to restore some luster to the position.We all want to be great, sophomore Kendall Blanton said. I want to be one of the best tight ends in the nation if not the best tight end in the nation. Our tight end group as a whole ... we all are pushing each other.It would appear the pushing has paid off and the position is a bright spot in a down year for Missouri (2-5, 0-3 SEC), which hosts Kentucky (4-3, 3-2) on Saturday.In 2014, Missouri tight ends caught 21 passes for 186 yards and a touchdown. Last season, tight ends combined for 33 catches, 279 yards and a touchdown.This season has been even better: Tight ends Sean Culkin, Jason Reese, Tyler Hanneke and Blanton have combined for 28 catches totaling 321 yards and four scores, 25 percent of the Tigers receiving touchdowns.Reese, who has eight catches for 97 yards and two touchdowns in five starts, attributed his improvement to his confidence level.If I know what the defense is doing and Im fully confident in what I know I can do, then thats just going to make my game excel, he said.Blantons confidence apppears to be growing, too.ddddddddddddIn the 51-45 loss to Middle Tennessee State last Saturday, Blanton turned heads at Faurot Field with a diving, one-handed touchdown catch. His 6-foot-7, 260-pound frame was fully extended and he maintained possession as he hit the turf, giving the Tigers a 14-13 lead late in the first quarter.It was an awesome play he had, Culkin said of the 15-yard score. Its awesome to see a guy just develop. Hes got a lot of raw talent thats starting to be seen on Saturdays.Missouri coach Barry Odom joked that Blanton possesses the stature of an offensive lineman, but is pleased with his production at tight end.I think hes been a huge upside, Odom said. Hes 6-7 and hes got great skills. Hes gotten a lot better over the past couple months.Blanton has eight catches for 94 yards and two touchdowns.As you can see, hes a physical specimen, Reese said of Blanton. That guy has been great since the day he stepped on campus. Hes been focused. Hes been waiting for his chance. I knew once his chance came, he wasnt going to let that go to waste.Reese sustained a rib injury against Middle Tennessee State, and his status for the game against Kentucky remains unknown. If he is unable to play, look for Blanton and Culkin to pick up the slack. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz