Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

10.03.2019 05:12
s at 10pm on Sunday February 7 on Sky Sports 1 HD and Sky Sports 3 HD, and we will be live blogging the game right here on www.s Antworten

Super Bowl winner Torry Holt has told Sky Sports he believes the logistics involved will make a London franchise difficult for the NFL. Holt, part of the St Louis Rams team known as the Greatest Show on Turf that reached two Super Bowls in three years and won Super Bowl XXXIV, has been in London ahead of Sundays showdown and earlier this week admitted that he felt the chances of a Super Bowl coming to the capital were more realistic than bringing a permanent team.Given the huge success of the International Series games in London, there has been plenty of talk about a team from Britain competing on a regular basis with a franchise based on these shores. Super Bowl 50 countdown All the build-up to Sunday night The popularity is not in doubt but travel, training, road trips and family upheaval are all issues that would have to be addressed, and as a recent player Holt says those who would represent the franchise would be all-important in any decision.I think the players would have something to say about that [London franchise] - they enjoy travelling here, spending time here but to move to a team and a franchise here is different, Holt told Sky Sports. Pick Six Neil Reynold has his storylines to watch on Sunday night You have to think about the health of the players and the travel. Relocating families, all those things have to be taken into consideration. I am sure the league would and I know the people in London and the commissioner would try to make it as comfortable as possible, but it would have to go through the NFL PA (Players Association).It is a long way ahead of us. The three or four games that are played here are suffice enough - the guys enjoy that. They know they come for a few days and will go back home. After Holts rather surprising admission that the Pro Bowl or even the Stateside spectacular that is Super Bowl Sunday could be played in London, we asked him to expand on his thoughts from earlier in the week.A Pro Bowl or Super Bowl is more realistic than an actual team, Holt added.When I think about a team, I think about travel thats involved. Will the guys being up for moving to and living in London? Londons a great place. I can see myself living here but I couldnt speak for all the other guys.I can foresee a Po Bowl or Super Bowl and it would sell out in minutes. People in the States may have an issue with it but it is pretty easy to travel. I think with all the fans and the way they enjoy the game, it could be likely. Torry Holt #88 of the St.Louis Rams was part of the Great Show on Turf The Pro Bowl was played in Arizona last year and back to Hawaii this year so they are looking at different sites, different locations and different things to do. A new energy and all that good stuff.Friday night saw the announcement of a Monday Night Football game in Mexico - with three International Series games also set for London. An agreement is in place with Tottenham and their new stadium as the game continues to grow and Holt admits the sky is the limit for the NFL with its competitive nature part of the appeal.It can go as far as the league wants to take it. Everybody has a genuine interest in the NFL now. Its a huge game, a fun game and a tactical game, said Holt. There is a lot of parity in our league and everybody can feel like there team has a chance to win the Super Bowl each year. There is a huge fan base in Mexico - its a Monday Night game which is a prime time game - thats huge and speaks volumes about how the people in Mexico view the game. And speaks volumes about Roger Goodell and the owners and what they are doing and where they are taking our game.We have 3 games in London, and in minutes they sold out. Thats awesome. When I got the call to come over here and talk about the Super Bowl, I wanted to do it. The fans know the game, they appreciate the game. They know the players and it makes it easy to come over here and talk football. Ways to Watch How you can follow Super Bowl 50 on Sky Sports Our live coverage of the game itself begins at 10pm on Sunday February 7 on Sky Sports 1 HD and Sky Sports 3 HD, and we will be live blogging the game right here on www.skysports.com/nflNot a Sky Sports subscriber? Fear not, you can still watch the Super Bowl viaNOW TV by selecting a Day Pass to just see the game, or a Week Pass to absorb the unique atmosphere of the build-up.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Half-time highs Super Bowl party checklist Broncos: Road to the Super Bowl Panthers: Road to the Super Bowl Wholesale Redskins Jerseys .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Authentic Geron Christian Jersey . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-trey-quinn-jersey . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Redskins Jerseys China . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Redskins Jerseys China Cheap . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. The 33rd Maui Invitational tips off Monday and will feature another field loaded with basketball powerhouses. The eight-team tournament will consist of schools that have a combined 14 NCAA championships, 40 Final Four appearances and 192 NCAA tournament appearances.This years field includes Oregon, Tennessee, Georgetown, Wisconsin, Oklahoma State, UConn, North Carolina and host Chaminade.The winner at Maui has gone on to become national champs four times, with UConn in 2010-11 being the most recent. North Carolina has won the tournament three times.Tennessee and Wisconsin open play at 2:30 p.m. ET on ESPN2 and WatchESPN.?The Badgers will be making their third Maui Invitational appearance, coming in third place in 2009 and finishing seventh in 1995. Wisconsin has a plus-19 margin on the boards through three games, and they enter the tournament tied as the fifth-best rebounding team in the country.But the Badgers have averaged just 24.dddddddddddd7 points per game in the paint, which is more than only Vanderbilt among major conference teams. One reason for that is the subpar play by preseason Big Ten Player of the Year Nigel Hayes, who is averaging just 11 points per game thus far.Senior guard Bronson Koenig is off to a solid start, averaging a career-best 15.7 points per game despite shooting just 27.6 percent from beyond the arc. However, he needs just 16 points to become the 43rd player in Wisconsin history to score 1,000 points in a career.Wisconsin began the season at No. 9 in the AP top-25 poll, which was tied for the second-highest preseason ranking in school history. But after suffering an early-season loss to the now-12th-ranked Creighton Blue Jays, the Badgers have slipped to No. 16 in this weeks poll.-- Josiah Turner ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz