Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

08.03.2019 11:28
ie Walker had seven catches for 84 yards with one TD, all team highs, in first game vs. Indy, and had nine catches for 124 yards Antworten

TENNESSEE (5-5) at INDIANAPOLIS (4-5)Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE -- Colts by 3 1/2RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Tennessee 4-6, Indianapolis 4-4-1SERIES RECORD -- Colts lead 30-14LAST MEETING -- Colts beat Titans 34-26, Oct. 23LAST WEEK -- Titans beat Packers 47-25; Colts had bye, beat Packers 31-26 on Nov. 6AP PRO32 RANKING -- Titans No. 16, Colts No. 24TITANS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (6), RUSH (3), PASS (21).TITANS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (17), RUSH (8), PASS (24).COLTS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (13), RUSH (23), PASS (12).COLTS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (30), RUSH (22), PASS (31).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- Titans have won four of last six overall but have lost 10 straight in series since beating Colts in October 2011. ... Tennessee has scored 35 or more points in three consecutive games, first time in single season in franchise history. ... Tennessees last win at Indianapolis came Dec. 30, 2007 -- before Lucas Oil Stadium opened in 2008. ... Five wins this season match Titans total from last two seasons combined. ... QB Marcus Mariota has thrown NFL-high 17 TD passes over past six weeks. Hes totaled NFL-record four TDs in six of first 22 career games. ... 2014 league rushing champ DeMarco Murray is No. 2 in NFL with 930 yards as he chases third career 1,000-yard season. Murray needs one TD run to break tie with Earl Campbell for most consecutive games with rushing score (five) in franchise history. ... OLB Brian Orakpo has team-high nine sacks after getting two last week vs. Aaron Rodgers. He needs one sack to become first Titans player to get 10 in one season since Jurrell Casey (2013). ... K Ryan Succop has made 29 consecutive field goals from less than 50 yards. ... Indianapolis will honor 10-year anniversary of 2006 Super Bowl championship with team members at halftime Sunday. ... Colts come off bye week looking for first back-to-back wins of season. Indy won Week 7 matchup when TE Jack Doyle caught 7-yard TD pass with 1:55 to go. ... Colts have allowed league-high 33 sacks. ... QB Andrew Luck is perfect 8-0 vs. Titans since entering league in 2012 and needs 261 yards to pass 1976 league MVP Bert Jones (17,653) for No. 3 on franchises career list. ... K Adam Vinatieri has extended NFL record for most consecutive field goals to 44. Vinatieri broke Mike Vanderjagts previous record (42) with two field goals at Tennessee. Vinatieri has made last nine field goals from 50 or more yards. ...RB Frank Gore will surpass Campbell, Leroy Kelly and Marshawn Lynch (74) on his next TD run. Gore needs 108 yards rushing to pass Hall of Famer Tony Dorsett for No. 8 on NFLs career list. ... Fantasy Tip: Colts have struggled to defend tight ends. Titans TE Delanie Walker had seven catches for 84 yards with one TD, all team highs, in first game vs. Indy, and had nine catches for 124 yards and another score last week vs. Packers. Easy call.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Celtics Jerseys Authentic . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Cheap Larry Bird Jersey . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseys.com/ . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Cheap Robert Williams Jersey .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Wholesale Celtics Jerseys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Bellator lightweight champion?Michael Chandler isnt overly cocky or brash, yet he isnt afraid to speak his mind regardless of what others may think.Theres a fine line between humility and not thinking highly enough of yourself, Chandler told ESPN.com. I spent a lot of years tip-toeing around, being afraid of what people were going to think. Its OK to have a little bit of pride in yourself. I spent way too many years suppressing that, and I just refuse to live a life thats not conducive of a champion.After knocking out Patricky Pitbull Freire with a thunderous right hand -- described by Chandler as hitting the sweet spot on a baseball bat -- to recapture the lightweight title in May, Chandler has begun to enjoy the fruits of his labor, to take stock of a great moment in his career.I stand here not afraid to admit that Ive watched that knockout a thousand times,?Chandler said. If my visions come to fruition, Im going to knock Benson Henderson out in the first or second round just as devastatingly.Chandler will look to make that prediction true against Henderson (24-6) on Saturday in the headliner of Bellator 165 from the SAP Center in San Jose, California. The matchup pits the Bellator and UFC 155-pound champions from 2012 and most of 2013 against each other.Henderson defended the UFC strap three times in that time frame while Chandler defended the Bellator belt twice. Chandler says he wouldve loved a shot to fight Henderson then, to see who the true premier lightweight in the world was, but he gets his shot years later -- a stretch of time Chandler claims he has only benefited from.I feel like Im the best Ive ever been, and I think its happening at the worst time for him, Chandler said. I think he has done nothing but second guess himself, decline in skill, and I think at this point hes settled on becoming the head coach at the [MMA] Lab. You know, you get to coach and be a gym owner. I was focused on gold belts.While both fighters are 3-3 in their last six bouts, Chandler is riding a three-fight win streak in which he has dominated his opponents, including the knockout of Freire that Bellators Jimmy Smith called fast in slow motion. In his own stretch, Henderson fought three times at welterweight, including his Bellator debut to Andrey Koreshkov in April, a unanimous decision loss. In his title eliminator fight with Patricio Pitbull Freire?in August, Henderson didnt look stellar prior to winning via TKO in the second round when Freire was unable to continue with a leg injury.Hes past his prime, and he has taken way too many shots, Chandler said. He doesnt believe in himself anymore, hee doesnt believe he can beat me.dddddddddddd He sat there and he lied to Scott Coker at the negotiation table. Scott Cokers writing him big checks, and hes coming out and underperforming. Im going to go out there and put a nail in the coffin, and send him off into retirement down there in Arizona.This appears to be the halcyon age for Chandler, but to get here, he had to go through some dark times. The aforementioned three-fight losing skid, in which Chandler dropped the title to Eddie Alvarez in a contested split decision, kicked it off. That loss was followed by back-to-back defeats to Will Brooks. He went 688 days without a victory, a time he says made him grow physically, mentally and spiritually into the man he is today.During that time, Chandler decided to switch camps and train with the Blackzilians in Boca Raton, Florida. He reconnected with grappling coach Neil Melanson, whom he bonded with while beginning his MMA career at Xtreme Couture in Las Vegas. Chandler says that their dynamic works great because hed run through a brick wall if his coach told him to, and it would be reciprocated. He adds that relationships like theirs are rare in this sport, and compared it to the likes of Demetrious Johnson and Matt Hume or Frankie Edgar with Mark Henry.He has been my grappling coach, head coach, good friend, mentor, and hes worth his weight in gold because hes the best grappling coach in the entire world, Chandler said. He loves me more than anybody else in this entire sport. He believes in me more than anybody else in this entire sport, and thats a very powerful thing.Based on his words, you could think that Chandler is looking past Henderson this Saturday, but that isnt the case. The Bellator champion says his work inside the gym is producing the best version of Michael Chandler to date. Saturday is the five-year anniversary of Chandler-Alvarez I, one of the best fights of 2011. A kid one year and a half out of college submitted a perennial top-five lightweight in the fourth round to win his first title. Now proven to the world and comfortable in his own skin -- to call it the way he sees it -- Chandler only has to measure up to his own standards.The only person that I need to outperform out there is myself, Chandler said. If I go out there, and I put together my game plan, and I put together my hands and my feet, and my aggression, and my speed, and my power together like I know I can, theres not a man in this division, in this world, that can stop me. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz