Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

08.03.2019 11:27
lso signed playmaker Miralem Pjanic from Roma, winger Dani Alves from Barcelona and defender Medhi Benatia from Bayern Munich.Ju Antworten

TURIN, Italy -- After joining Juventus in the most expensive transfer in Italian football history, Gonzalo Higuain has already set his sights on a Champions League title.At his presentation Thursday, Higuain declared that Juventus goal this season is a treble -- winning Serie A, the Italian Cup and the Champions League.Clearly its a dream but thats what weve got to work for all season, the Argentina striker said. I hope to win a lot of titles with Juve. ... Now its up to me to show why they spent so much money to buy me.Higuain moved from Italian rival Napoli for 90 million euros ($99 million), which also ranks as the third-most expensive transfer in world football -- after Gareth Bales 101 million euro move from Tottenham to Real Madrid in 2013 and Cristiano Ronaldos 94 million euro deal from Manchester United to Real Madrid in 2009.Making a big statement of its ambitions in Europe, Juventus has also signed playmaker Miralem Pjanic from Roma, winger Dani Alves from Barcelona and defender Medhi Benatia from Bayern Munich.Juventus has won Serie A for the past five seasons and was the Champions League runner-up to Barcelona last year.The 28-year-old Higuain signed a five-year contract with the Turin club.His 36 goals last season helped Napoli finish second behind Juventus and broke a 66-year-old Serie A record for goals scored in a single season.Higuain joined Napoli from Real Madrid in 2013 and went on to score 71 goals in 104 matches in Serie A for the southern club.I spent three marvelous years at Napoli and I can only thank the fans for all the love they showed for me, Higuain said. Ive read a lot of insults aimed at me and all I can say is I understand their anger. I made the choice I had to make. Cheap NBA Jerseys . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Cheap Swingman Clippers Jerseys . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. http://www.cheapclippersjerseys.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Jersey . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. SPIELBERG, Austria -- Nico Rosberg led Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton in both practices for the Austrian Grand Prix on Friday.The second practice was interrupted for more than 30 minutes as heavy rain and hail drenched the Red Bull Ring.Running in the first eight minutes before the rain, Rosberg clocked his fastest lap. Hamilton came within .019 seconds after the rain break.Rosberg also had the fastest time in the dry morning session, with Hamilton .357 seconds behind.Rosberg has won both races since Formula One returned to Austria, and tops the championship with five wins, and a 24-point lead over defending champion Hamilton.With the track getting a new surface, it has become even faster.The new surface seems to suit our car, maybe even more than the old one. In total, Im very pleased with the first day, Rosberg said.Sebastian Vettel ended the second practice in the gravel after losing control of his Ferrari late in the session.I just lost the car completely hitting the brakes, Vettel said over team radio.Later, the four-time world champion said, I had an issue with brake distribution. It caught me by surprise, but it didnt matter too much, as I only lost a couple of minutes, and in the end it didnt make a lot of a difference.It is not entirely clear where we stand, as we didnt have a lot of running ddue to the weather, in particular in the afternoon, but in general the car feels good.ddddddddddddVettel, lying a distant third in the standings, ended the second session behind Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg. Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo was fifth.Vettel will be penalized five slots on the starting grid in Sundays race because of an unscheduled gear-box change.Rain is also forecast for qualifying on Saturday so the second practice may have been particularly useful to the teams.Rosberg is seeking his first championship, after seeing his teammate win the last two titles. Hamilton also has an earlier title with McLaren.Both Mercedes drivers had some problems but dominated the first session. Both spun off during the session, and Jean Grosjean of Haas lost control while trying to avoid Hamilton.Red Bulls Max Verstappen, the surprise winner in Barcelona, broke his suspension and front wing while running wide and hitting a yellow curb. He also had a spin in the second session.Vettel and Ferrari teammate Kimi Raikkonen were third and fourth, respectively, in the morning. All were inside a second behind Rosberg.Ricciardo also finished in the gravel late in the first session and was fifth. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz