Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

08.03.2019 11:27
till standing. They might want to buckle up, though. The ride could get even wilder. The Blackhawks and Kings are poised for wha Antworten

Albert Roca, Bengaluru FCs new coach, is looking forward to bringing a bit of Barcelona - where he was assistant to Frank Rijkaard - to India. Roca fills the large shoes of Ashley Westwood but he says he will try and bring a certain style of football to the club.Foreign coaches come here and they change the forward and central defender, but eventually they dont create any style. Winning the title is good, the supporters are happy, but we have to see that there is something more in connection with the development of football. I know we will have time for that. Its not easy. And if you dont have the players to do that, we have to adapt, Roca told ESPN.Roca began his managerial career in 1998 but was most influenced by Frank Rijkaard, whom he assisted from 2003-2008. He also worked with him at Galatasaray and with the Saudi Arabia national team.While Roca is keen on implementing a certain style of football, he also understands that Bengaluru FC are in the business of challenging for trophies. After winning three trophies in three years, including two I-League titles, Bengaluru fans will expect nothing less.It is important to win and it is also important to show the fans the way we play. Both are important. Implementing that sort of change with the champions is not easy. But in this country (India) we know that there are a lot of things to do. In Spain there has been a lot of work done for the past 80 years and now they are winning everything. Why? Because they wanted to keep the style, our (Barcelona) own style. It was not the strong or athletic style, it was the tiki-taka.Under Westwood Bengaluru won the I-League in their debut season (2013-14), lost the title on the last day to Mohun Bagan the next year and regained the I-League last year. On the pressure of managing a club with so much silverware already and being the defending champions, Roca said he is only looking at the future.We have to look forward. We cannot see the past. The players must know that. It is going to be a difficult season, even more difficult because all the teams would want to beat us because we have been the champions; but that should only motivate us.On asked what kind of style he will bring to the team, he said, It will be difficult to implement the Barcelona style of football in just a few weeks, but my goal would be to play to the best of my ability. The Indian players are open to get information and eventually it will depend on the talent of the players.So are we ready to witness tika-taka in India? Not yet, says Roca.Not tiki-taka, but we will have a similar idea. Its a long way to go. I cant go and say lets play tiki-taka. If it doesnt work I have to be ready for that. Achieving the tiki-taka kind of football has been very tough for Spain and Barcelona and it has taken many years. Imagine how much time I will take in India.Roca has been happy with whatever Bengaluru FC has offered him and he sees this as another challenge in his managerial career. His previous stint was managing El Salvadors national team for a year, while also being an assistant at Saudi Arabia for two years previously. Roca says this experience will help him overcome challenges faced in India.I have not come here to play like Barcelona, I have to adapt. But Im ready for that. Its not the first time I am in this situation. I have been in El Salvador, which is a country similar in terms of talent and we succeeded and everybody was happy with our work. We are open here. This is my first time in India and I dont know everything about other cities, but Im quite surprised with it. Its quite clean and I think its beautiful. Air Max Australia Sale . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Air Max Australia Cheap . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. http://www.australiaairmaxwholesale.com/ . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Cheap Air Max . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Cheap Air Max Australia . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. CHICAGO -- For all the difficulties they endured along the way, the Chicago Blackhawks and Los Angeles Kings are still standing. They might want to buckle up, though. The ride could get even wilder. The Blackhawks and Kings are poised for what could be a tight and lengthy Western Conference final, with Game 1 at the United Center on Saturday (TSN and TSN Moblie TV at 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt). The Kings already have more playoff losses than they did a year ago when they went on a 16-4 run through the post-season to capture the Stanley Cup as an eighth seed. "I cited critical moments last year," Kings general manager Dean Lombardi said. "There were several of them this year where they were severely tested. They keep finding a way to fight through, as theyve done at times during the playoffs. " The Blackhawks? All they did was rally from a 3-1 deficit to beat Detroit in the conference semifinals, taking Game 7 by 2-1 on Brent Seabrooks overtime goal to remain in the hunt for their second title in four years. "You dont draw it up, you dont plan to win a seven-game series coming back from 3-1," Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews said. "Looking back, I think it is a good thing for our team to have gone through what we just went through, to kind of be pushed to the end, for a moment (to) feel like that was it. You have certain negative thoughts that kind of creep in. You try not to think about them, that youre up against a tough team and the odds are against you. "But we stayed positive. We stuck with it. We just had that attitude that you take it one shift at the same time, you win one game at a time, anything can happen." The next challenge is a big one, too. No goalie is more on his game at the moment than the Kings Jonathan Quick. All the 2012 Conn Smythe Trophy winner has done is allow just 20 goals in 13 post-season games while carrying Los Angeles to its second straight conference final. He leads the playoffs in goals-against average (1.50), save percentage (.948) and shutouts (three), and the Kings have needed it with their offence generating llittle.dddddddddddd Theyre averaging just two goals per game in the post-season, and they realize they need to rediscover their scoring touch. That wasnt an issue during the regular season, when they were 10th in the NHL and boasted the Western Conferences top goal scorer in Jeff Carter. Getting centre Jarret Stoll back would help. He suffered an apparent concussion on an illegal hit to the head in the series opener against San Jose and has been sidelined since. He skated with the team this week, but coach Darryl Sutter had no update Friday. "Hes been our best faceoff guy all year, so thats one of our strengths, and on the (penalty kill), even on the (power play) if he does play," centre Anze Kopitar said. "It gives us a right-handed faceoff man that we didnt have." Despite their difficulties putting the puck in the net, the Kings have gotten by. They dropped the first two games at St. Louis and needed seven to take out San Jose in the semifinals, with all four wins coming at home. It was a physical series that probably didnt earn many style points. And to that, the Kings basically say so what. "Well, I dont really care what you think, if that has anything to do with it," Sutter said. "Is that what theyre saying in Boston, too?" Dustin Brown added: "We could bore you all to death. If we keep on winning, I could care less what people think of our game. We found something thats successful for us as a group, and sometimes people dont think its exciting. It depends on your opinion." Now, its the Blackhawks with the home-ice advantage and games on back-to-back days in their arena. Clearly, they see an opportunity there. But they also had their difficulties with a physical Detroit team, and here come the hard-hitting Kings. "Yeah. Theyre big, and they do a good job protecting the net," Patrick Sharp said. "Theyre physical, as well, so weve got to be aware of that. Hopefully we can use our speed and our skill to kind of neutralize that, but this is all just talk. Well see what happens this series." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz