Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

08.03.2019 08:20
as no limitations in practice. He added 10 pounds of muscles to his lanky 6-foot-6 frame and said his shot is much better than d Antworten

NCAA president Mark Emmert agrees with Ben Simmons that the one-and-done rule is harming college basketball but noted that the?Philadelphia 76ers rookie has misdirected his criticism.I was reading today where someone who played basketball at LSU was very unhappy with the one-and-done rule, Emmert said Wednesday, according to the Baton Rouge Advocate. Thats not our rule. Thats the NBAs rule. But [he says] its another stupid NCAA rule.Emmert said he has been outspoken in his displeasure with the one-and-done rule.It makes a farce of going to school, Emmert said. But if you just want to play in the NBA, you can do that. You can go to Europe or play at a prep school until youre 19.Id love nothing more than for the NBA to get rid of that rule. Weve made it really clear to the players union and the leadership of the NBA that we very much would like it changed.In his new Showtime Sports documentary, Simmons said he was wasting his lone year of college by being asked to attend class.The NCAA is really f---ed up, Simmons said on One and Done, a film that will air on Showtime on Friday night. Everybodys making money except the players. Were the ones waking up early as hell to be the best teams and do everything they want us to do and then the players get nothing. They say education, but if Im there for a year, I cant get much education.Emmert said aspiring pros who choose to spend a year in college need to commit to the academics aspect as well.If someone wants to be a pro basketball player and doesnt want to go to college, dont go to college, he said. We dont put a gun to your head. First and foremost, its about being a student at a university.... Those kids have to be students. Philosophically, they have to be representatives of the university, so what we can and should be doing, which what we are doing today, is provide them with everything they possibly need to make them successful students and athletes.Emmert made his comments at LSUs inaugural Sports Communication Summit at the Manship School of Mass Communication. Emmert served as LSU chancellor from 1999 to 2004. Randy Johnson Jersey . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Chris Owings Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-a-j-pollock-jersey . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Brad Boxberger Jersey . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Alex Avila Jersey . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. SALT LAKE CITY -- Dante Exum remembers driving to the hoop and making a difficult layup on the first day of Utah Jazz open gym. Newly acquired George Hill, the man who will eat into Exums minutes, immediately came over and offered some advice.That was one of the first notable moments of the Exum-Hill relationship that the Jazz hope will be beneficial to all.I think for someone just to come in straight up the first day, and not knowing me at all, to be able to come in and correct me, thats the kind of player that I need, Exum said. So from then we built a good relationship.Exum used the word excited repeatedly this week to describe his feelings. His mood is understandable considering he hadnt participated in a full normal practice since tearing his ACL while playing with the Australian national team in the summer of 2015.The 21-year-old started 41 games as a rookie and is the point guard of the future for the Jazz after being selected No. 5 in the 2014 draft. But general manager Dennis Lindsey traded for Hill, an eight-year veteran chasing his first NBA title, during the offseason.There could easily be some animosity between two competitors wanting as many minutes as possible, but Hill is eager to mentor and Exum wants to learn.Thats just how I am, Hill said. When I first got (to San Antonio) I was a young rookie that didnt know any better. Tim (Duncan) did the same thing with me. Kind of put his arm around me and kind of (showed) me the way. As a rookie I needed that. Me coming in, thats what we needed here, a little veteran leadership. If I can see something that makes his game a little better, I try to do that.Lindsey seems to have pulled off the tricky task of adding veteran pieces to an established roster without disrupting the character of the team. The Jazz are mostly low-key, go-to-work grinders. Hill, Joe Johnson and Boris Diaw fit that mold.Everyone wants minutes, but everyone wants to win and end a four-season playoff drought.I think our younger guys are smarrt and understand, coach Quin Snyder said.dddddddddddd Theyre smart enough to understand the opportunity they have to play with some of these guys.Exum is 100 percent healed from his injury and has no limitations in practice. He added 10 pounds of muscles to his lanky 6-foot-6 frame and said his shot is much better than during his rookie year, when he shot 34.9 percent from the field.Snyder said hes shown some burst on the court and just needs to continue to grow overall.Exum has added a floater from the paint to his game -- a play that tore his ACL. There were some mental hurdles to clear and to gain trust in the knee and trust that he can get up when knocked down, he said. So far he has.There were difficult stretches last season as Exum would sit behind the bench during home games and remain in Salt Lake City on road trips. But he was able to better learn how Snyder wants the team run by sitting with the coaches and listening each night.Hill is learning the intricacies of Snyders system himself, but he has played in defense-first systems in Indiana and San Antonio. His best season came in 2014-15 when he averaged career highs with 16.1 points, 5.1 assists, 4.2 rebounds and a 47.7 shooting percentage. Hills 3-point percentage rose to a career-high 40.8 percent last season.The 30-year old has missed the playoffs just once since entering the NBA and reached the Eastern Conference finals twice. That experience is part of the reason the Jazz traded for Hill, but thats not necessarily easy to pass along.I dont think you can teach that part, Hill said. I think more of what were coming here for is to lead by example. The way we carry ourselves. The way we work out in the gym. The things that we do to position ourselves to be the best player we can be at that given time. Just communicating. Everyone being on the same page. Thats what we can bring. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz