Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

08.03.2019 08:19
dddddddddddI am inspired to work for the Twins franchise, Levine said in a statement, known as being one of the best organizatio Antworten

DENVER -- The Colorado Rockies took the field, and left-hander Tyler Anderson was throwing warm-up pitches in heavy rain Tuesday night before the umpires called for the tarp.Two hours, 32 minutes after the scheduled first pitch, the game between the Rockies and the Los Angeles Dodgers was officially rained out.The teams will play a day-night doubleheader Wednesday. The regularly scheduled game is set for 1:10 p.m. MDT, followed by the makeup game at 6:10 p.m. MDT.Anderson will start the first game Wednesday and be opposed by right-hander Ross Stripling, who was scheduled to start Wednesday for the Dodgers.In the second game, right-hander Jeff Hoffman, who was scheduled to start Wednesday for the Rockies, will oppose Dodgers left-hander Rich Hill, who was in line to pitch Tuesday.Both teams can add a 26th player to the roster for the second game.It just kept building and building, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said of the storm. The weathers unpredictable around here. We thought it was going to be a little fly-by at first -- 20- to 30-minute delay. And it just never went away.Anderson (4-5, 3.69 ERA) rode a bike and played catch intermittently during the delay. Once the break reached two hours, Weiss said Anderson was not going to take the mound if play had started.The manager said Anderson will have no restrictions in his start Wednesday and likened his warming up in the bullpen and then on the mound before the delay as similar to a side session.One of Andersons 14 major league starts came against the Dodgers. He picked up a win Aug. 3 by throwing seven innings of two-run ball during a 12-2 decision at Coors Field.Hoffman will make his third major league start and his third against a division leader after facing the Chicago Cubs and Washington Nationals.I couldnt ask for it any better, said Hoffman, who is 0-2 with a 8.10 ERA. I think it lined up perfect for me. Its a great challenge.In a 9-2 loss against the Cubs at Coors Field on Aug. 20, Hoffman gave up just two hard-hit balls in a pitching line that was deceptively bad -- four innings, seven hits, seven runs, one walk and two strikeouts.At Washington on Sunday, Hoffman allowed six hits, including two solo homers, and four runs, three earned, in six innings. He walked four and struck out three in Colorados 8-5 loss.The pitches that Ive gotten hurt on have been big misses, and thats not something that Ive done a lot in my career, Hoffman said. I think I pride myself on missing my spots small. I learned when I was young -- aim small, miss small.But Ive been running balls back over the plate. Big league hitters know what to do with balls when you make mistakes. So I think the key is to miss a little bit smaller. When I miss smaller with those pitches, then you keep the ball in the yard. And thats the key, especially pitching here.His Wednesday night opponent is coming off an impressive debut for his new team. Hill (10-3, 2.09 ERA overall) fired six shutout innings Aug. 24 in a 1-0 win over the San Francisco Giants. The veteran left-hander, who was acquired by the Dodgers from the Oakland Athletics along with Josh Reddick on Aug. 1, was out for a month due to blisters on his left middle finger.Stripling (3-5, 4.13 ERA) will oppose the Rockies for the first time in his rookie season.The Rockies will enter the doubleheader with a three-game winning streak and a 11-15 record this month. The Dodgers have won six of their past nine games and are 14-12 this month.The first-place Dodgers, who entered Tuesday with a 1 1/2-game lead over the San Francisco Giants in the National League West, have allowed just 29 unearned runs and made only 58 errors -- league-best totals in both categories.I think the reason we dont beat ourselves is something we talked about from day one in spring training is focusing for three hours, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said. In the course of a 162-game season, theres going to be lapses and physical errors. But our guys do a very good job of playing every pitch. And as easy as that sounds, thats very difficult to do over the course of six months. Authentic Rashaad Penny Jersey . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Authentic Michael Dickson Jersey . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-alex-mcgough-jersey . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Authentic Shaquem Griffin Jersey . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Seattle Seahawks Jerseys China . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Twins have named Thad Levine general manager under new chief baseball officer Derek Falvey in their attempt to rebound from a club-worst 59-103 record.Levine was the assistant general manager of the Texas Rangers for the past 11 seasons. The 44-year-old previously worked for the Colorado Rockies and Los Angeles Dodgers and played baseball at Haverford College in Pennsylvania.The Twins waited until the conclusion of the World Series to make the announcement about Levine on Thursday, after the Chicago Cubs beat Cleveland in seven games. Falvey was named to succeed Terry Ryan in charge of the baseball operations on Oct. 3, the day after the regular season ended. Falvey, the assistant general manager of the Indians, stayed with the club through the series.I couldnt envision a better partner to help return championship-caliber baseball to Minnesota, Falvey said in a statement through the Twins. Thads leadership and management experiences across all facets of baseball operations make him the perfect fit for the role, and Im looking forward to executing our vision together.Minnesotas last championship was 25 years ago. The Twins havent reached the postseason since 2010. They havent won a game in the playoffs since 2004. The last time they won a postseason series was 2002.President Dave St. Peter led the search with owner and chief executive officer Jim Pohlad that settled on Falvey and Levine, after firing Ryan on July 18. Assistant general manager Rob Antony, who took over for Ryan on an interim basis, was expected to stay with the organization in 2017. Pohlad has also prommised that manager Paul Molitor would return next year.ddddddddddddI am inspired to work for the Twins franchise, Levine said in a statement, known as being one of the best organizations in all of professional sports due to the stalwart leadership of the Pohlad family, commitment of its loyal workforce, talent of its players and unflagging loyalty of its fans.Falvey and Levine will be introduced at a news conference at Target Field on Monday morning.Everyone that has worked with him for the last 11 years is better for it, said Rangers president of baseball operations and general manager Jon Daniels, under whom Levine worked. Hes an enormous part of what we as a team have built here over the years and the successes on and off the field that weve had. Hes a uniquely gifted baseball executive and an even better person.Before beginning his career in professional baseball in 1999, Levine worked in corporate marketing for Coca-Cola, Rockport and Reebok. With the Rangers, Levine assisted Daniels in all areas of the major league club, including player acquisition, roster composition, contract negotiation, statistical and financial analysis and international scouting.In a conference call with reporters in Texas, Daniels compared Levine to World Series MVP Ben Zobrist, the versatile veteran for the Cubs.He can step in and make an impact across the board: business, baseball, scouting, personnel, Daniels said. He really left a profound impact on everyone that he worked with here. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz