Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

08.03.2019 08:18
ight be. Thats a ridiculous thing to do.Frannce was prickly about several other topics and sweating profusely under the lights o Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Demetrious Johnson has drawn comparisons to former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre. Now he shares a distinct number with him.Johnson (25-2) defended the UFC flyweight championship for the ninth consecutive time at The Ultimate Fighter 24 Finale on Saturday, defeating Tim Elliott via unanimous decision. All three judges scored it for Johnson: 49-46, 49-46, 49-45.The win moves Johnson into a tie with St-Pierre for the second-longest title reign in UFC history. He is just one away from tying the all-time record of 10, held by former middleweight champion Anderson Silva.The victory was mostly a foregone conclusion for Johnson, with the major exception the opening round. In the first, Elliott locked in a guillotine and then transitioned to a DArce choke. The submission looked tight, but Johnson gave a thumbs up to the referee.I wasnt going out, Johnson said. I said, Hey, hey, hey, [referee Herb Dean], dont you stop this fight. And he said, I got you dog.He blitzes on you. I stayed composed like a champion. I knew my grappling would be the best way to beat him.In addition to the choke, Elliott dropped Johnson with a left hand later in the round. Despite that strong start, it was Johnsons fight from that point on. Elliott showed heart and drew a positive response from the crowd with his unorthodox striking but was badly outwrestled.According to Fightmetric, Johnson was credited with five of six takedowns and a whopping 16:52 of control time. He spent the majority of the fight in top position, landing short punches and elbows and hunting submissions.He threatened Elliott with rear-naked chokes in several rounds and appeared to have it locked up in the fourth. Johnson had his hooks in and the right arm under the neck, with Elliott grimacing. Somehow, the challenger wriggled out.Elliott also stayed very active from the bottom, landing enough elbows himself to keep things competitive. He created several scrambles but ultimately forfeited dominant position to Johnson too often to turn the tide.The matchup was unique in that Elliott, 29, was not publicly revealed as Johnsons opponent until Wednesday. Elliott earned the shot by winning the 24th season of The Ultimate Fighter. The UFC actually cut Elliott in 2015 after he lost three in a row.Man, I know I can get in there with anybody and compete, Elliott said. Even this fight, even though I was down when the time ran out, if its a fight to the death, I beat everybody.ESPN.com ranked Johnson the No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter in the world coming into the event. A Washington-based fighter, he has not lost since 2011. His only loss in the UFC came at 135 pounds to current bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz.Johnsons next challenge will likely come in the form of Joseph Benavidez, whom he has defeated twice, in 2012 and 2013. Benavidez won his sixth straight fight Saturday by defeating Henry Cejudo by split decision. Cheap NBA Jerseys . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Jacob Evans Jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. http://www.cheapwarriorsjerseysstore.com/?tag=authentic-demarcus-cousins-jersey . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Cheap Warriors Jerseys Authentic . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Wholesale Warriors Jerseys . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. HOMESTEAD, Fla. -- NASCAR chairman Brian France refused Sunday to discuss his political support of President-elect Donald Trump and quickly pivoted the conversation toward his own efforts at improving diversity in his sport.France addressed the media hours before Sundays title-deciding season finale, and a day after Mexican Daniel Suarez became the first foreign-born driver to win a NASCAR national title. Earlier in the 17-minute news conference, France declared that Suarez would never have been in position to win the Xfinity Series championship if not for Frances diversity efforts.Without the Drive for Diversity program, with certainty, Daniel Suarez is not in NASCAR, France said.When the topic turned to Trump, France quickly shut down the questioning.France was an early supporter of Trump and took several drivers to a rally in Georgia earlier this year. France also appeared as a Trump supporter at a town hall meeting during the campaign.Its been Trumps stance on immigration, specifically with Mexico, that has appeared to be in conflict with Frances efforts. France has pushed for increased diversity, and was outspoken on his desire to remove the Confederate flag from NASCAR events.Asked Sunday about Suarezs championship in comparison to his support of Trump, France cut off the question from NBCSports.com.Ill stop you right there, he said. First of all, nobody wants to hear my political views. Not one person on this stage wants to hear from me politically. So I wont be talking about that.But on my diversity, nobody, nobody in this company, has worked harder, done more and resourced it better than me. I founded the Diversity Council. I fought for every single thing that makes sense, because thats my core belief about diversity. Its very, very important. I talk about it frequently, and my efforts there should never be challenged, no matter what my political views might be. Thats a ridiculous thing to do.Frannce was prickly about several other topics and sweating profusely under the lights of the Homestead-Miami Speedway dais.ddddddddddddHe argued that the sport is healthy, even though Sprint is ending its 13-year association as title sponsor after Sundays race. NASCAR has had nearly two years to replace Sprint, but no sponsor has been named. In recent days, Monster Energy has emerged as a possible front-runner for the title rights.Its taken a little longer than I thought, but its also a big agreement and an important agreement, France said. Its not just dollars and cents, but its a fit for us. We dont want to announce anything certainly around this weekend. Were in a good spot with that, I believe, but well have to see how it finally plays out.France also downplayed the decline in television ratings -- eight Chase races have been down double-digits this season -- but France doesnt think the elimination-style playoff format is to blame. He noted ratings declines in all major sports and that consumption has shifted. For example, France said, he watched a Duke basketball game in a highlight package on his laptop rather than watch the game live on television.While some fans have pointed to the Chase for the championship system as a reason they no longer watch races, France believes the format now used in all three national series is best for the sport.Were very pleased with the formats. Wouldnt change a thing, he said. Go back a year ago for the Xfinity Series ... you had the winner and the champion and a couple others talk about all they needed to do was finish the race. `If I ran 30th, Ill be OK. Well, thats not really great for great competition.Speed it up to this year, you had all four thinking theyve got to win the race. Thats a big deal for auto racing. Were bold enough to do that. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz